I'm curious. Do RWs think AGW is a fraud simply because republicans told them it is?

That's mainly water vapor but don't let a little thing like a fact bother you. And, it doesn't matter anyway. CO2 FOLLOWS temperatures. By hundreds of years. Those are facts.

co2_data_mlo.png

I mean aside from skewed, non-peer-reviewed studies funded by oil companies, republicans are really the only ones saying it is a scam. The rest of the world laughs at them. I don't understand why they dont realize that. Republicans are either willfully ignorant on this issue or they are protecting the interests of big business. Why do you people listen to these corrupt douche bags?

RWs like to cite small studies that conflict with the findings of the 97% global consensus on this issue, but what they fail to realize is that they really don't understand how science works. Most of the studies that conflict with AGW are small in scope and not verified by independent researchers. Without independent verification, it is easy to skew the results of the studies and draw a fallacious conclusion.

We might take the idea of global warming seriously if there was evidence it was actually being caused by man.

Unfortunately for globalists lefties that want to use the issue for a political agenda, the fact is the planet has been warming naturally for over ten thousand years. And there have been times in Earth's history that the temperature was much warmer than it is now, even to the point were there were no ice caps.

Yet somehow Earth did just fine, so take your fear mongering and shove it.

Everything you clowns cite is based on computer models. EVERYTHING. Come back when you actually have some real data.

You do know what "data" is...right?
You mean where temperatures were predicted to rise because of greenhouse gases and then increasing temperatures were observed, that sort of data?

I mean aside from skewed, non-peer-reviewed studies funded by oil companies, republicans are really the only ones saying it is a scam. The rest of the world laughs at them. I don't understand why they dont realize that. Republicans are either willfully ignorant on this issue or they are protecting the interests of big business. Why do you people listen to these corrupt douche bags?

RWs like to cite small studies that conflict with the findings of the 97% global consensus on this issue, but what they fail to realize is that they really don't understand how science works. Most of the studies that conflict with AGW are small in scope and not verified by independent researchers. Without independent verification, it is easy to skew the results of the studies and draw a fallacious conclusion.
Kinda like you libtards listen to the unqualified corrupt douchebag Obutthurt.

worst co2 in the world ... China

Co2 is Co2.. there isn't good and bad Co2... and once again, what you see isn't Co2.

duh, ya think ? its the man made shit in the air ..., my reference to co2 was sarcastic, and the dolts bit, fangs gnashing.

Obama just filed an executive order for more smog.

freakin' idiots.

Hey, you listened for a change! Aren't you glad you did? Now you know!

No, THINKING people know it's a fraud because there is zero empirical data to support the "CO2 drives the global temp theory." Period. Everything you clowns cite is based on computer models. EVERYTHING. Come back when you actually have some real data.

You do know what "data" is...right?

Since you're so sure you know what it is, why didn't you post any?
If the data is there to show CO2 does not cause the problem, it should be simple enough to find it.
If libtards were smart they would realize how stupid they are.

I too am curious. Are all of you mindless drone progressives/liberals "asking" such trite mindless bullshit "questions" because some hack Soros' appointee has directed you to do so?

Forum List

Back