It really is baffling to me republicans still think the wall is a good idea

Needing workers is one thing, but obviously we don't need millions of bottom end workers that Democrats are flooding us with no matter how big a liar bendog is

We don't need cheap foreign workers any more than we need cheap Chinese junk. What we need is to let supply and demand work in the United States. If we quit paying people to not work then hungry Americans will pick tomatoes. If they're still aren't enough hungry Americans then pay them more.

We don't have a short of workers; we have an excess of lazy people on welfare and a shortage of workers who will pick tomatoes for $7.50 an hour.

THere is a problem with skilled workers in IT and engineering but that can be fixed by fixing the education system.

If you notice, I didnt propose deporting every illegal alien overnight

That would create an employee shortage in the short run

But libs will never allow blanket deportation anyway

We didnt aquire the illegal alien problem overnight and it cant be fixed in a flash either
Overnight would be tough because it would take a few days to get enough planes and buses ready but we could deport them by, say, Tuesday...

We don't have a short of workers; we have an excess of lazy people on welfare and a shortage of workers who will pick tomatoes for $7.50 an hour
Which is caused by an excess of public and private charity for lazy, worthless wastes of flesh and oxygen who won’t pick tomatoes for $5.00 an hour.

The moment we stop giving these sacks of feces food and money, and let them starve to death, they’ll find their work ethic returning.

If you notice, I didnt propose deporting every illegal alien overnight

That would create an employee shortage in the short run

But libs will never allow blanket deportation anyway

We didnt aquire the illegal alien problem overnight and it cant be fixed in a flash either

Just to add another comment to your post: hiring an illegal is, well... illegal. It is wrong to tolerate crime. Yes, we should stop letting employers get away with hiring illegals today. Every illegal working should be jailed and, since the jails are probably too full, then create tent-city camps and put them away. And every employer hiring them should be in the same camps as criminal peers

View attachment 658740View attachment 658741

Dumbfucks, we need a wall here at a bare-ass minimum. Not some stupid fence. A fucking steal/concrete, 40-foot high and low WALL!!!
What we need is to tell Mexico to stop letting people pass through Mexico to invade the United States. Give them 2 weeks to secure their territory at their own southern border and at their northern border. If they fail to do so, we send very well armed, vary large numbers, United States Army to secure both.

Why do you believe it upsets just the Dems? The Orange sack O' shit clearly failed in this endeavor, just like so many, many more. America doesn't want any more of this nonsense, and you got nothing to back up your lies, magaturds.
He failed in getting enough votes to build the wall. How does that prove that walls don't work, you fucking moron?

What we need is to tell Mexico to stop letting people pass through Mexico to invade the United States. Give them 2 weeks to secure their territory at their own southern border and at their northern border. If they fail to do so, we send very well armed, vary large numbers, United States Army to secure both.
This mess on the border is not Mexico's fault and it is not their responsibility to fix it. We are being invaded because of Joe Biden. He created the problem and he needs to fix it.

What is really baffling is why the Democrat filth thinks it is a great idea for President Potatohead to cancel the deal Trump had with Mexico that allowed millions of the goddamn Illegals to flood in and sign up for welfare.

DeSantis was working today to make it real difficult for the shitheads to bring Illegals into Florida.

Several initiatives designed to throw the illegal bastards in jail for coming to Florida.

Best Governor in the US!!!!

This mess on the border is not Mexico's fault and it is not their responsibility to fix it. We are being invaded because of Joe Biden. He created the problem and he needs to fix it.
It is also Mexico's fault. They allow South and Central Americans, and others from around the globe, to use their land as staging for invasion of the United States. But if we're going to fix it, the most sure place to do so is at Mexico's southern border. So let's fix it.

I'll never understand the "wall" obsession. Now I'd happily say I wish we still had Trump's "catch and no release" policies, but he also shut off LEGAL immigration, and we need the workers ....
lies, legal immigration was never cut off. The wall forces people to come legally, why does that scare you libs?

What is really baffling is why the Democrat filth thinks it is a great idea for President Potatohead to cancel the deal Trump had with Mexico that allowed millions of the goddamn Illegals to flood in and sign up for welfare.
the asshole dems think they can turn the illegals into dem voters, because they know they can never win another election with american voters.

It is also Mexico's fault. They allow South and Central Americans, and others from around the globe, to use their land as staging for invasion of the United States. But if we're going to fix it, the most sure place to do so is at Mexico's southern border. So let's fix it.
The US has no legal right to infiltrate itself into the government of Mexico. Why are you people so dim witted that you think we can solve an issue on the Mexican southern border when we can't do a damn thing to correct a disaster on our OWN border? This is just more of the far-left blaming the other guy and not taking responsibility for it's failures. Biden sucks and his supporters are even worse.

lies, legal immigration was never cut off. The wall forces people to come legally, why does that scare you libs?
He most certainly reduced legal immigration. According to my employers immigration lawyers, who I work with routinely since I have a bunch of H1B immigrant employees on my team, rejection of visa renewals during the Trump administration jumped from about 1% to 40%.

But the changes in policy were actually in accordance with the law. There are laws about hiring H1B that have to be followed, laws that are rightfully intended to protect American workers.

The US has no legal right to infiltrate itself into the government of Mexico. Why are you people so dim witted that you think we can solve an issue on the Mexican southern border when we can't do a damn thing to correct a disaster on our OWN border? This is just more of the far-left blaming the other guy and not taking responsibility for it's failures. Biden sucks and his supporters are even worse.
I'm not talking about infiltrating the Mexican government. I'm talking about military action in Mexico if required to protect our border.

In order to be the most successful in stopping any invasion with the least costs to us in material, weapons, and people, you blockade at the choke points. Mexico's southern border is an easy choke point. Their northern, our southern, border is far too broad to reliably patrol.

You might disagree with using military force to protect our border but to call the idea leftist just tells me that you don't really want to secure the border; you want more of the fake shit that both the left and the right have done that was designed specifically to fail. You really want an open border.

No matter what we do to protect our southern border, if Mexico doesn't stop the swarms from the south, what would we do when there are a million, two million, or more invaders piled up against our defenses on our southern border, and then they swarm? How would we defend against that?

I'm all for machine guns on the border and shoot to kill orders for anyone, any age, any sex, any nationality, any sexual deviation, any color, who illegally invade our land but even that wouldn't stop a swarm of millions. The invasion must be stopped on Mexico's southern border.

You're a RINO with no interest in actually securing the border.

Where is the statistical evidence that illegal immigrants are a public safety risk as far as disease?
79,000 DEAD Americans just in the past 2 years from Fentanyl being trafficked across our southern border by illegals. Immigration law demands that immigrants be clear of disease and in good health. That's obviously not happened with 1.7 million illegal border crossings in 2021 alone. Then Biden and Dems bus these disease infested illegals all over the country.

No matter what we do to protect our southern border, if Mexico doesn't stop the swarms from the south, what would we do when there are a million, two million, or more invaders piled up against our defenses on our southern border, and then they swarm? How would we defend against that?

I'm all for machine guns on the border and shoot to kill orders for anyone, any age, any sex, any nationality, any sexual deviation, any color, who illegally invade our land but even that wouldn't stop a swarm of millions. The invasion must be stopped on Mexico's southern border.

You're a RINO with no interest in actually securing the border.
Your response is an absolute joke. You're telling us that the greatest country in the world cannot defend its borders but Mexico can. Return to your Ostrich position.

Forum List

Back