I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

with one key difference. Clinton did act sexually inappropriately with Monica Lewinsky and that can be proven.

You can defend the man all you want, but his own actions undermine his credibility and thus your defense of him.

this from a guy who voted or him. Twice.

I never voted for him.

But what happened between him and Lewinsky was something that occurred between to CONSENTING ADULTS. We send people younger than Lewinsky OFF TO WAR TO DIE AND KILL.

Yes, Joe, yes Joe, a rape survivor, except she was never raped. By her own admission, even if her claims are 100% true, she was felt up through two layers of clothing at a party she knew she didn't belong at, didn't want to admit to her parents she went to, but went to anyway looking for a wild time.

And worried about what? Being trapped in her home 3.6 decades later, on her 2nd floor sleeping in a locked house with her husband? That had prescience 6 years in advance that some day a guy who she barely knew as a kid might someday become a Supreme Court Justice? Does this sound like a normal credible person to you? One whom we can take at her word that somehow otherwise seems to have managed an advanced career and life? Who was afraid to fly to the hearing to meet a deadline yet has spent her life flying all over the world? Over an event no one in the world seems to remember but her?

I love the Right Wing Flop Sweat over this one.

We send young black men to jail all the time over less evidence than we have on Kavanaugh right now.

I'm sure Kavanaugh himself has sent people to prison on less evidence.

What truth? You mean the unprovable allegation from an unspecified year that took place at an unknown location for which not a single person has corroborated? That truth? Or the truth that was a made up story about one drunk young man yelling his whole name, first and last, out loud?
`
At the time, I choose to believe in Christine Blasey Ford. Now if irrefutable evidence shows that she lied, that's different but so far, none has been introduced.

Lots of evidence has been produced that she is a habitual liar. Kavanaugh? Not a shred of evidence that he is lying!

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

Indeed, these new rules are designed to destroy political opponents without due process:

1. All men are innocent until accuse.
2. If accused, a man must prove his innocence.
3. If a man knows another man who is guilty of something, then the man is also guilty even if he is innocent.

This applies to sexual matters for now. But before long, there will be some other identity politics set of rules that can be used against women and minorities to keep us in line.

What we are seeing is a 21st Century Reign of Terror with Chuck Schumer as Robespierre.

Dems have worn this tactic out now. Next up: Accuse the nominee of being a pedophile.

Nope! They already used that on Judge Moore in Alabama.

On a side note, how did that turn out for you libs? Why have all the accusers disappeared as per usual?

Sure they'll try it because they'll eventually figure out that being nice to democrats is a waste of time. And I can't imagine any woman actually being cool with you labeling Bubba's victims as "women who slept with" Hillary's husband. How 1950's of you.

Didn't you get the memo? All sexual harassment allegations must be believed. It's the Kavanaugh standard.

Okay... except we caught all Clinton's accusers in outright lies...

And with bags of money from the Right wing in their pockets.
And Ford has been caught in outright lies, so why should anyone believe her?

Yes, Joe, yes Joe, a rape survivor, except she was never raped. By her own admission, even if her claims are 100% true, she was felt up through two layers of clothing at a party she knew she didn't belong at, didn't want to admit to her parents she went to, but went to anyway looking for a wild time.

And worried about what? Being trapped in her home 3.6 decades later, on her 2nd floor sleeping in a locked house with her husband? That had prescience 6 years in advance that some day a guy who she barely knew as a kid might someday become a Supreme Court Justice? Does this sound like a normal credible person to you? One whom we can take at her word that somehow otherwise seems to have managed an advanced career and life? Who was afraid to fly to the hearing to meet a deadline yet has spent her life flying all over the world? Over an event no one in the world seems to remember but her?

We send young black men to jail all the time over less evidence than we have on Kavanaugh right now.

Bullshit. We do no such thing.

Sure they'll try it because they'll eventually figure out that being nice to democrats is a waste of time. And I can't imagine any woman actually being cool with you labeling Bubba's victims as "women who slept with" Hillary's husband. How 1950's of you.

Didn't you get the memo? All sexual harassment allegations must be believed. It's the Kavanaugh standard.

Oh, the democrats are sneakier, that's for sure. They just use vague, impossible to disprove allegations.

"It was horrible, so traumatic that it's seared into my brain."

"Well we can help you. Who did it?"

"It was Brett Kavenaugh. I'm 100% sure".

"Okay, we need some details so we can verify things. When did this happen?"

"I don't remember, but I think I was pretty young".

"Hmmm. Okay, where did it happen?"

"In a house. I don't know where".

"Why did you wait until the very last moment to spring this on everyone?"

"I wanted to remain anonymous".

"If that's true, why did you scrub your online presence and take a polygraph long before it was released?"

<Crickets>

If you're sure, it should be easy to find. Find it.

Oh, the democrats are sneakier, that's for sure. They just use vague, impossible to disprove allegations.

"If that's true, why did you scrub your online presence and take a polygraph long before it was released?"

<Crickets>

Blah, blah, blah...

the thing is, Ford came off as credible, Kavanaugh came off as privileged and angry.

Long term, this isn't going to play out well for you guys.

Whining about polygraphs and facebook accounts doesn't take away from the fact that a credible person has accused Kavanaugh of stuff, and he outright lied about it.

<Crickets>

Blah, blah, blah...

the thing is, Ford came off as credible, Kavanaugh came off as privileged and angry.

Long term, this isn't going to play out well for you guys.

Whining about polygraphs and facebook accounts doesn't take away from the fact that a credible person has accused Kavanaugh of stuff, and he outright lied about it.

You have no idea if she is credible or not.

She’s lied about, or forgot so many key things, it would be impossible to judge credibility

FLOP SWEAT. Is that what you try to dismiss the outrage as Joe as we watch the judicial process reduced to a circus for an impeccable judge being smeared by unfounded accusations deliberately planned and timed to try to delay the hearings? I guess good thing Chrissy doesn't claim she saw Brett step out of a UFO and stab somebody otherwise we'd have to prosecute him as a murdering alien too.

"We send young black men to jail all the time over less evidence than we have on Kavanaugh right now. "
NAME ME A FEW CASES. And along the way, I remind you this is a US Circuit Judge with a lifetime of impeccable service and background whose come up bone clean in SIX FBI background checks, not some young kid on the street, and who had already sat through weeks of questions and testimony by the Judiciary Committee and was ready to be confirmed with flawless credentials.

"I'm sure Kavanaugh himself has sent people to prison on less evidence."
AGAIN, just let us know the names and links to a few of those cases. Funny how easily you rationalize Kavanaugh's GUILT upon NO BASIS while rationalizing this unknown woman Ford's veracity with even less basis.

She’s lied about, or forgot so many key things, it would be impossible to judge credibility

Not really. Not remembering minor details from 25 years ago... not so much.

My mom died in 1983. It was a traumatic thing for me and it really changed my life in many ways. Some elements of those days I remember quite clearly. Other things I'd be kind of fuzzy on, like who was at her funeral.

My mom died in 1983. It was a traumatic thing for me and it really changed my life in many ways. Some elements of those days I remember quite clearly. Other things I'd be kind of fuzzy on, like who was at her funeral.

Minor details? LIKE HOW YOU ESCAPED?

Stupid much Joe?

1983 compared to 60 days?

Are you nuts?

FLOP SWEAT. Is that what you try to dismiss the outrage as Joe as we watch the judicial process reduced to a circus for an impeccable judge being smeared by unfounded accusations deliberately planned and timed to try to delay the hearings? I guess good thing Chrissy doesn't claim she saw Brett step out of a UFO and stab somebody otherwise we'd have to prosecute him as a murdering alien too.

Yeah, it's pretty much flop sweat. You know you are fucked either way.

The thing is, Chrissy came off as credible, Brett ranted some crazy conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton is out to get him!

NAME ME A FEW CASES. And along the way, .

Here's a case right here.

Rapist Convicted on Victim's Testimony

As Kobe Bryant's defense team prepares for an Oct. 9 preliminary hearing, the case of a young man serving a minimum of 16 years in prison in another acquaintance rape case illustrates the kind of future he could face if convicted under Colorado law.

He was a 19-year-old scholarship student at the University of Denver when the incident occurred. He has since been convicted and sent to prison to serve a minimum sentence of 16 years.

His friend, he said, invited him up to her dormitory room to share drinks and marijuana. They later had intercourse.

Three years later, the young man — whose name we are withholding at his request and to protect the victim's privacy — is now 22 and a convicted rapist, serving his sentence at the state prison in Buena Vista.

The woman accused him of raping her. He said it was consensual; she said it was forced.

And along the way, I remind you this is a US Circuit Judge with a lifetime of impeccable service and background whose come up bone clean in SIX FBI background checks, not some young kid on the street, and who had already sat through weeks of questions and testimony by the Judiciary Committee and was ready to be confirmed with flawless credentials.

I should point out that Robert Hansen, the Russian Mole in the FBI, passed 20 years of background checks, until they caught him passing stuff off to the Russians.

I should also point out that you just made an argument for racial privilege here. Oh, he's not some kid off the street, so we should grant him the benefit of the doubt? Why?

`
I don't know what to believe here, so: Deborah Ramirez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This part of her story seals that it is a lie to me...

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’

That is not how men do things, men do not use full names like that, especially not drunk young men, one of which I was for many years. I do not think I ever heard a guy call another guy by his full name, ever.

You’re right. Guys go by nicknames or last names. No way would they say his full name and I highly doubt the word “penis” would be used either. Maybe “slong” or “dick” but not “penis.”

Forum List

Back