The Republican Party has got to be crushed and replaced if they don't build the damn wall

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
GOP: "We figured out what America wants! NO WALL!"

I thought they'd at least lie and pretend to want a wall. Nope! Oh my gosh are Republicans stupid.

Dear Trump,
Whether you are in on the back-stab or not, NO WALL = BLUE WAVE.

(story about the wall that i'm talking about is in the washington post)

We don't need no stinking wall.

We just need to enforce the laws that we have. We do not need to spend more money we do not have building a stupid wall that will take more and more money to maintain as time goes by.

I have a better idea, just pack as many "illegal aliens" on a Mexican spaceship and scoot them on a one-way trip to Mars. And make sure Mexico pay for it! Lol

Build that wall.

The deficit this FY will be more than twice what is was just 2 years ago. We do not need to be wasting more money we do not have.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We need that wall. To stop illegal immigration, to stop human trafficking, to stop the drug mules! Deportation does not work. Sanctuary cities do not work. The left in America hate America. Build that wall,

Build that wall.

The deficit this FY will be more than twice what is was just 2 years ago. We do not need to be wasting more money we do not have.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We need that wall. To stop illegal immigration, to stop human trafficking, to stop the drug mules! Deportation does not work. Sanctuary cities do not work. The left in America hate America. Build that wall,

"If you like your wall. You can keep it!" (In reference to Obama saying to the American people about his dysfunctional Obamacare. He actually stated: If you like your doctor, you can keep it.)

I thought they'd at least lie and pretend to want a wall. Nope! Oh my gosh are Republicans stupid.

Dear Trump,

Trump is a liar so, he told his base he would build a wall & Mexico would pay for it.

Did you believe that? :206:

Dear Trump,

Trump is a liar so, he told his base he would build a wall & Mexico would pay for it.

Did you believe that? :206:

Yes, and Mexico will pay for it.

Dear Trump,

And yet you're too incompetent to post it --- or maybe it just takes too much time away from your endless quest for attention whoring. So, we're all supposed to just sit here and take your word for a "story" (which can't be a story, it would be an opinion as there's no action being taken) that allegedly exists, somewhere, that you can't be bothered to link even though you found the time to post this drivel in your pointless pleading for "HEY LOOKA ME".

Forum List

Back