Chiefs' Kicker Butker Slams Abortion, LBGT, and Biden's fake Catholicism in Commencement Address

According to men, anyway. Not all women are called to be a wife, or even a mother.
There are women who want to be homemakers. And they cannot be due to shaming with men wary in this age. Prog women are the death of the West. This is not a TV program or theatrical film. Destroy the Christian who suggests something peaceably while love the Islamic faction who will rape and kill you if you do not comply. Once attained you will not like it.

Trying to punish and/or cancel him is exactly the kind of thing that motivated and contributed to the rise of MAGA.

Yes, you are correct. The problem is that the left’s entire platform is based on cancelling and demeaning those that don’t agree with them. They can’t/won’t change this platform. Those of us that don’t agree with that tactic oppose them. You can call that MAGA or just plain non-Authoritarianism. Whichever the case, voting for a party that utilizes these tactics shouldn’t be an option.

Yes, you are correct. The problem is that the left’s entire platform is based on cancelling and demeaning those that don’t agree with them. They can’t/won’t change this platform. Those of us that don’t agree with that tactic oppose them. You can call that MAGA or just plain non-Authoritarianism. Whichever the case, voting for a party that utilizes these tactics shouldn’t be an option.

Aaand here. we. go.

https://www.npr.org/2024/05/16/1251778598/nfl-harrison-butker-commencement-speech-backlash

Missouri AG Accuses Local Gov of Doxxing Chiefs Kicker

Mom of Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker, who told women to be homemakers, is an accomplished physicist

He has every right to say what he said. He was invited, he gave a speech, he didn't incite violence, and that's that.

Trying to punish and/or cancel him is exactly the kind of thing that motivated and contributed to the rise of MAGA. Creating another martyr helps nothing.
Stop blaming other people for the shitty behavior of MAGAts you crying Simp. I'm sorry your buddies keep disappointing you but it isn't our fault. :itsok:

Yes they are, when priest molest a person, they are male.

A cop out by religion.
Why do you think they support Trump?
Not most priests are molesters, too many for sure, but not most, also I am not catholic.
Not a cop out, if they are molesting children they in no way represent Jesus or God or the Holy spirit they only say they are Christian. Why do I think who supports Trump? People who support Trump are of every race, color, and creed, people who support Trump do not have blinders on, and can see Biden and the democrats for what they are evil! You simply are because you support evil. We do not see trump as anything near perfect but close than any democrat!

Cancelling and demeaning out one side of their mouth while preaching tolerance and diversity out of the other side, it is evil!

Cancelling and demeaning out one side of their mouth while preaching tolerance and diversity out of the other side, it is evil!
I'm not preaching tolerance and diversity. At least not rigidly. Some things should be tolerated, others shouldn't. Everyone understands that until we get around to shit you love. :laugh:

I'm not preaching tolerance and diversity. At least not rigidly. Some things should be tolerated, others shouldn't. Everyone understands that until we get around to shit you love. :laugh:

While you were at your weekly Klan meeting scheming how to kill more black babies, Butker's jersey hit the #1 seller among men AND women.

lol

Your Kleagle doesn't count as a social justice cause.
Are you confessing to having intimate knowledge of this kleagle or are you imagining it because I can't decide what corner would be more hilarious for you to have painted yourself into and I dont want to guess. :dunno: :laugh:

Are you confessing to having intimate knowledge of this kleagle or are you imagining it because I can't decide what corner would be more hilarious for you to have painted yourself into and I dont want to guess. :dunno: :laugh:

I'm just reminding the board that you're a KKK supporter, and an enthusiastic proponent of black genocide.

I'm just reminding the board that you're a KKK supporter.
For shits and giggles can you post that picture of this real KKK member you keep with you at all times? :dunno: :laugh:

You know what's hilarious? I always confuse you with Mac-7 for some reason but you never fail to remind me who you are. I genuinely love it. It's the closest thing to a name tag at a high-school reunion.

For shits and giggles can you post that picture of this real KKK member you keep with you at all times? :dunno: :laugh:

I'm not going to supply you with your jerk-off material, pervert.

Also, your lame excuse that you support a guy pretending to be a KKK member instead of an actual KKK member is not the own you think it is, boy.

I'm not going to supply you with your jerk-off material, pervert.
You always give me material Marvin. You can't help yourself. It's the nature of your stupid and your insecurity. I lean into you calling me a KKK supporter because I'm not embarrassed that your photo is that of a college kid in costume. I understand why you would be though. I just don't understand with that being the case why you keep doing it. That part of your fragility I'll never understand. It will always be funny though so you have to take the good with the bad. AmIright? :dunno: :laugh:
Also, your lame excuse that you support a guy pretending to be a KKK member instead of an actual KKK member is not the own you think it is, boy.
Then why won't you post it Marvin? I love when you do. :laugh:

According to men, anyway. Not all women are called to be a wife, or even a mother.
There’s nothing wrong with giving young women life advice. It’s not talking down to them. You act like being a homemaker is a bad option for young women. It’s not.

Forum List

Back