I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.
Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.

Third worlders are doing this. People used to being catered to and who can’t accept losing.
I’m thinking they will eventually get used to it though.
And it was your party who made victimhood synonymous with sainthood.

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

Yep, this stuff is going to put off a lot of people. Everyone but the very hard-core Democrat base, and a LOT of men. A LOT of men.

Stupid, stupid game the Dems are playing, and I hope to heaven it blows up in their faces.

`
I don't know what to believe here, so: Deborah Ramirez: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

This part of her story seals that it is a lie to me...

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,’

That is not how men do things, men do not use full names like that, especially not drunk young men, one of which I was for many years. I do not think I ever heard a guy call another guy by his full name, ever.

Yep, this stuff is going to put off a lot of people. Everyone but the very hard-core Democrat base, and a LOT of men. A LOT of men.

Stupid, stupid game the Dems are playing, and I hope to heaven it blows up in their faces.

If they keep Kavanaugh from being seated and then lose seats in the Senate in Nov, they will be very sorry for their actions. Kavanaugh is about as good as they will get from a Repub POTUS.

As long as there's no downside to lying about this, expect more politically motivated "victims" to come forward.

Lying about sexual abuse denigrates actual victims and turns innocent men into victims

Aside from the general ugliness of all this, I think it's also fair to wonder if this is going to be the new political weapon of choice going forward. If that's the case, we haven't even SEEN ugly yet.

This is what happens when we allow the overall environment to deteriorate. As usual, we're doing this to ourselves.

Stormy Mac, defending of White Male Privilege!

When a president who brags about grabbing women by the pussy, appoints a guy who liked to molest women when he was young, that is kind of a big deal.

If they keep Kavanaugh from being seated and then lose seats in the Senate in Nov, they will be very sorry for their actions. Kavanaugh is about as good as they will get from a Repub POTUS.

It's equally possible they'll gain seats in November, and block any non-moderate Trump puts up.

Trump tweeting his usual misogyny will remind women what is at stake here.

Well, she'd have to show that she knows you and that you spent time along together.

But here's the reality... if that sort of thing came up on a background check, it would be a deal killer in most jobs. And the person would never know about it.

Thank god all of us are not judged by our high school or college behavior. None of us would have a job.
I would be more than happy to defend my college behavior. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I don't remember all that much of it.
Meh, anything before I met Timothy Leary at a Co-Op party? Yes.

After that? Not a chance in hell. . . . of what I can remember. :badgrin:

Thank god all of us are not judged by our high school or college behavior. None of us would have a job.
I would be more than happy to defend my college behavior. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I don't remember all that much of it.
I'M SURE IT WAS REALLY GREAT THOUGH

:spinner:

That is an important point. This tactic WILL be used against democrats in the future. It's inevitable once Republicans get over their natural tendencies to fight fair.

I'M SURE IT WAS REALLY GREAT THOUGH

:spinner:

Forum List

Back