I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

I thought we were told we just needed three days for the professionals at the FBI to look into it. I guess that was before it really started falling apart. You demanded it, you got it, and now you're deciding you don't want it.

Nobody said just three days.

You guys want to limit it because if you do it right, you'll probably find out a lot of stuff about the angry drunk you want to put on the court.

Like that arrest he had in New Haven for a bar fight.

I see the new narrative is taking hold. Since the sexual assault accusation is falling apart (your mistake was immediately screaming rape, even though he wasn't accused of it), now you want to focus on drinking. Any evidence that Kav is in fact today a drunk? I mean, besides random internet keyboard jockeys mindlessly repeating it.

Nobody said it was falling apart, but the fact he pretty much admitted to being an angry drunk is disqualifying in and of itself... and we can prove that without an investigation.

And now, the 2 door story is falling apart....remember when she said the trauma was so deep that she needed 2 front doors on her home....and the fight with her husband about it sent them to counseling, where she then talked about the attack?

Trivial and unimportant. You really should stick to reporting the one gun crime in Britain while ignoring the hundreds that happen here.

The accusers' stories are not holding up, so naturally that's supposed to make us believe them even more.

The accusers' stories are not holding up, so naturally that's supposed to make us believe them even more.

Actually, they are holding up just fine. frankly, a lot better than the constant accusations your side made against Bill Clinton for years, that you keep dragging up forgetting they were debunked 20 years ago.

Bubba Clinton is not involved in this. And no, the stories are not holding up. No one can even place Kavanagh at the scene because no one knows where or when the scene is.

I know you will never let this narrative go, but you got the investigation, so deal with the results.

Bubba Clinton is not involved in this. And no, the stories are not holding up. No one can even place Kavanagh at the scene because no one knows where or when the scene is.

I know you will never let this narrative go, but you got the investigation, so deal with the results.

An investigation where they only talked to 9 people, and didn't talk to the rape victim or the rapist.

Um.... yeah... this is crap.

An investigation where they only talked to 9 people, and didn't talk to the rape victim or the rapist.

You demanded it, you got it, now you don't want it. The FBI is a professional organization and knows how to conduct an investigation. They didn't need to talk to the false accuser or the victim because both had already testified under oath. The investigation was to verify their testimony.

This was easy to predict and you didn't fail us.

There was no need for the FBI to investigate anything, except for may investigating Balsey Ford for perjury and slander. Ford is a liar. That couldn't be more obvious.

You demanded it, you got it, now you don't want it. The FBI is a professional organization and knows how to conduct an investigation.

Well, no, they had their hands tied when the investigation started, and you really don't have an investigation without talking to the victim...

But you do go on mocking rape survivors, that's going to play out really well for you in the long run.

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

How about the part where she states she didn't actually see Kavanaugh do anything, but merely heard someone yell his name and it looked like he might be pulling his pants up.....and then the fact that the New York Times, NBC news, the Washington Post and the New Yorker all interviewed dozens....dozens....of people she said would know about the incident...and none of them said it happened........and only the New Yorker ran with the story.......
And The New Yorker was an early (but by no means only) entrant in the looniest-left media race-to-the-bottom.

Haven't heard much from either Dr Fraud or the #MeToo Crew in recent weeks other than Avenatti's legal troubles. :lol:

You demanded it, you got it, now you don't want it. The FBI is a professional organization and knows how to conduct an investigation.

Well, no, they had their hands tied when the investigation started, and you really don't have an investigation without talking to the victim...

But you do go on mocking rape survivors, that's going to play out really well for you in the long run.

Except I'm not, and Ford wasn't a rape survivor, didn't even claim she was. But go ahead and build all the straw men you feel you need.

And who told you the FBI had their hands tied? Names, please.

Well, no, they had their hands tied when the investigation started, and you really don't have an investigation without talking to the victim... But you do go on mocking rape survivors, that's going to play out really well for you in the long run.
Except I'm not, and Ford wasn't a rape survivor, didn't even claim she was. But go ahead and build all the straw men you feel you need. And who told you the FBI had their hands tied? Names, please.
JoeB has it bad. You know it, I know it, and the American people know it:

upload_2018-10-28_20-4-8.jpeg
Aaaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

Well, no, they had their hands tied when the investigation started, and you really don't have an investigation without talking to the victim... But you do go on mocking rape survivors, that's going to play out really well for you in the long run.
Except I'm not, and Ford wasn't a rape survivor, didn't even claim she was. But go ahead and build all the straw men you feel you need. And who told you the FBI had their hands tied? Names, please.

View attachment 225428
Aaaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

It's interesting to watch the weak-minded latch onto a story, twist it beyond recognition, then repeat it ad nauseum until they actually begin to believe their version of the truth.

View attachment 225428
Aaaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!

It's interesting to watch the weak-minded latch onto a story, twist it beyond recognition, then repeat it ad nauseum until they actually begin to believe their version of the truth.
Woo. You often sound just like me but it's not just their version of the truth, it's a Twilight Zone reality of their own making.

It may be far-fetched but if the Dems fuck up the midterms again many heads could explode (and I'm not cleaning up the mess).

Except I'm not, and Ford wasn't a rape survivor, didn't even claim she was. But go ahead and build all the straw men you feel you need.

Didn't talk to Ford or Kavanaugh, only had a week to complete the investigation... Hands tied.

So no one told you that. You just decided on your own. There just wasn't enough evidence to do any more and they already had sworn testimony from both, the professionals did what they do and you don't like the result, so naturally you think there was something wrong with the process.

If they weren't holding up, the GOP wouldn't have needed to ram Angry Drunk's nomination through without having a real investigation.
Kav is not an "Angry Drunk" nor did the GOP have to ram his confirmation through. Much as you leftards desperately needed to delay or derail there was nothing to investigate and if you still can't see that Dem FRAUD for what it was I have an important message for you:

22jbhv2gdz401.jpg

Didn't talk to Ford or Kavanaugh, only had a week to complete the investigation... Hands tied.
Does not mean the FBI's hands were tied.
Dr Fraud and Justice Kav both testified under oath for hours before the Senate Judiciary Committee. What do you imagine either held back? Can you be dim enough to believe the FBI would turn up evidence of an alleged teen incident from 36 yrs earlier that none of the supposed witnesses corroborated?

The Dems foisted a FRAUD on our Senate and this country, made a mockery of an important gov't function, and you sound like a crazy person trying to defend it, JoeB.

TDS much?

Does not mean the FBI's hands were tied.
Dr Fraud and Justice Kav both testified under oath for hours before the Senate Judiciary Committee. What do you imagine either held back? Can you be dim enough to believe the FBI would turn up evidence of an alleged teen incident from 36 yrs earlier that none of the supposed witnesses corroborated?

The Dems foisted a FRAUD on our Senate and this country, made a mockery of an important gov't function, and you sound like a crazy person trying to defend it, JoeB.

TDS much?

They could have investigated for months and they still would have complained it wasn't complete. Nothing short of keeping Kavanaugh of the bench was acceptable.

What crime were they investigating? That gal never filed any charges.

Her best friend has testified 2 times under oath that she not only has
no recollection of any such party, but she has no idea who Brett Kavanaugh
is.

One more time, asshole...The charges made by Ford were done in a manner
protecting Ford from being charged with perjury, not in convicting Kav.
Nobody can prove that Ford doesn't remember anything about that night
except that Kav was on top of her and she had one drink.

The dems and that homely whore with the squeaky voice were only interested in charges and swaying public opinion while assuring Ford
that it would be impossible for anyone to prove she was a fucking liar.

Forum List

Back