I'm a Democrat, The Deborah Ramirez story sounds fishy

Yes, Joe, yes Joe, a rape survivor, except she was never raped. By her own admission, even if her claims are 100% true, she was felt up through two layers of clothing at a party she knew she didn't belong at, didn't want to admit to her parents she went to, but went to anyway looking for a wild time.

And worried about what? Being trapped in her home 3.6 decades later, on her 2nd floor sleeping in a locked house with her husband? That had prescience 6 years in advance that some day a guy who she barely knew as a kid might someday become a Supreme Court Justice? Does this sound like a normal credible person to you? One whom we can take at her word that somehow otherwise seems to have managed an advanced career and life? Who was afraid to fly to the hearing to meet a deadline yet has spent her life flying all over the world? Over an event no one in the world seems to remember but her?

I love the Right Wing Flop Sweat over this one.

We send young black men to jail all the time over less evidence than we have on Kavanaugh right now.

I'm sure Kavanaugh himself has sent people to prison on less evidence.
Bullshit. We do no such thing.

proxy.jpg
Brett Kavanaugh July 10.jpg.jpg_12388191_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

Frankly, I'm having a hard time believing Ford is several years younger than Kavanaugh? An even harder time believing he was ever interested in her? She looks for all the world like a pathetic, desperate, jealous, grasping woman very much in need of attention, envious that her secret love interest Brett made it and she didn't.

Sure they'll try it because they'll eventually figure out that being nice to democrats is a waste of time. And I can't imagine any woman actually being cool with you labeling Bubba's victims as "women who slept with" Hillary's husband. How 1950's of you.

Didn't you get the memo? All sexual harassment allegations must be believed. It's the Kavanaugh standard.

Okay... except we caught all Clinton's accusers in outright lies...

And with bags of money from the Right wing in their pockets.

Oh, the democrats are sneakier, that's for sure. They just use vague, impossible to disprove allegations.

"It was horrible, so traumatic that it's seared into my brain."

"Well we can help you. Who did it?"

"It was Brett Kavenaugh. I'm 100% sure".

"Okay, we need some details so we can verify things. When did this happen?"

"I don't remember, but I think I was pretty young".

"Hmmm. Okay, where did it happen?"

"In a house. I don't know where".

"Why did you wait until the very last moment to spring this on everyone?"

"I wanted to remain anonymous".

"If that's true, why did you scrub your online presence and take a polygraph long before it was released?"

<Crickets>

the thing is, Ford came off as credible, Kavanaugh came off as privileged and angry.

You come off as partisan and gullible and envious. And more than a little stupid. If Little Chrissy had been treated as badly by your Dems as the Dems treated and disrespected Brett, You'd be MORE than angry! She got her ass kissed despite numerous glaring contradictions while a sterling US Circuit Judge was treated like garbage.

WELCOME TO THE NEW LOOK OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!

Clown-Alley.jpg

FLOP SWEAT. Is that what you try to dismiss the outrage as Joe as we watch the judicial process reduced to a circus for an impeccable judge being smeared by unfounded accusations deliberately planned and timed to try to delay the hearings? I guess good thing Chrissy doesn't claim she saw Brett step out of a UFO and stab somebody otherwise we'd have to prosecute him as a murdering alien too.

Yeah, it's pretty much flop sweat. You know you are fucked either way.

The thing is, Chrissy came off as credible, Brett ranted some crazy conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton is out to get him!

NAME ME A FEW CASES. And along the way, .

Here's a case right here.

Rapist Convicted on Victim's Testimony

As Kobe Bryant's defense team prepares for an Oct. 9 preliminary hearing, the case of a young man serving a minimum of 16 years in prison in another acquaintance rape case illustrates the kind of future he could face if convicted under Colorado law.

He was a 19-year-old scholarship student at the University of Denver when the incident occurred. He has since been convicted and sent to prison to serve a minimum sentence of 16 years.

His friend, he said, invited him up to her dormitory room to share drinks and marijuana. They later had intercourse.

Three years later, the young man — whose name we are withholding at his request and to protect the victim's privacy — is now 22 and a convicted rapist, serving his sentence at the state prison in Buena Vista.

The woman accused him of raping her. He said it was consensual; she said it was forced.

And along the way, I remind you this is a US Circuit Judge with a lifetime of impeccable service and background whose come up bone clean in SIX FBI background checks, not some young kid on the street, and who had already sat through weeks of questions and testimony by the Judiciary Committee and was ready to be confirmed with flawless credentials.

I should point out that Robert Hansen, the Russian Mole in the FBI, passed 20 years of background checks, until they caught him passing stuff off to the Russians.

I should also point out that you just made an argument for racial privilege here. Oh, he's not some kid off the street, so we should grant him the benefit of the doubt? Why?

Think and say whatever you want. Bottom line is these other cases do not apply, they are all different circumstances, and if you think they were injust, blame THOSE juries. They prove nothing nor have any bearing of Kavanaugh's suitability to serve on the Supreme Court. Your argument is like saying that just because it rained in Washington state 5 times last week, we are owed at least one rain in Atacama. As usual, you say stupid shit then go a mile wide off topic on a tangent trying to change the subject to prove it.

You create an injustice then find the victim guilty of a crime because he dared feel and express injustice.

From what I read, her lawyer asked her to remember stuff. She didn't remember anything bad, but after 6 days she remembered be put his dick next to her face.

There is no research showing memory loss in raped women, let alone dick flashing incidents.

These types of events are salient and non-forgettable. If a woman flashed her pussy to me and I felt violated, I'd be able to recall it right away 30 years later.

The problem is that we are making it easy for any Republican woman to pretend a Democrat flashed or raped or harassed her in the distant past.

This also has implications regarding ordinary citizens. When a woman doesn't like you she will just accuse you of flashing her or raping her.

Indeed, these new rules are designed to destroy political opponents without due process:

1. All men are innocent until accuse.
2. If accused, a man must prove his innocence.
3. If a man knows another man who is guilty of something, then the man is also guilty even if he is innocent.

This applies to sexual matters for now. But before long, there will be some other identity politics set of rules that can be used against women and minorities to keep us in line.

What we are seeing is a 21st Century Reign of Terror with Chuck Schumer as Robespierre.

Dems have worn this tactic out now. Next up: Accuse the nominee of being a pedophile.

Nope! They already used that on Judge Moore in Alabama.

On a side note, how did that turn out for you libs? Why have all the accusers disappeared as per usual?

I stand corrected.

You come off as partisan and gullible and envious. And more than a little stupid. If Little Chrissy had been treated as badly by your Dems as the Dems treated and disrespected Brett, You'd be MORE than angry! She got her ass kissed despite numerous glaring contradictions while a sterling US Circuit Judge was treated like garbage.

I think when he started ranting "Hillary is out to get me" he kind of outed himself as unqualified.

Hillary is Professor Moriarity and Keyser Soze to the Crazy Right wing.

Think and say whatever you want. Bottom line is these other cases do not apply, they are all different circumstances, and if you think they were injust, blame THOSE juries. They prove nothing nor have any bearing of Kavanaugh's suitability to serve on the Supreme Court. Your argument is like saying that just because it rained in Washington state 5 times last week, we are owed at least one rain in Atacama. As usual, you say stupid shit then go a mile wide off topic on a tangent trying to change the subject to prove it.

Not at all.

I'm saying we send guys to prison all the time on the say of a woman.

Whether or not we should or not is another question. That's why we have investigations and judges and juries.

So what I saw was a survivor calmly describing an attack, and a person screaming about how Hillary is out to get him!!!!!

Not at all.

I'm saying we send guys to prison all the time on the say of a woman.

Whether or not we should or not is another question. That's why we have investigations and judges and juries.

So what I saw was a survivor calmly describing an attack, and a person screaming about how Hillary is out to get him!!!!!
No one goes to prison solely on the say-so of a single woman, liar.

I think when he started ranting "Hillary is out to get me" he kind of outed himself as unqualified.

Hillary is Professor Moriarity and Keyser Soze to the Crazy Right wing.
He never said any such thing, douchebag.

"This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit,” Kavanaugh said, “fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons and millions of dollars in money from outside left-wing opposition groups.”

No one goes to prison solely on the say-so of a single woman, liar.

Really?

You need to look up a guy named "Gary Dotson", who spent 10 years in an Illinois Prison on the say so of Kathleen Crowell.

Gary Dotson - Wikipedia

Even after Crowell recanted her accusation, the State of Illinois didn't want to release the guy.

Gary Dotson - Wikipedia
When it happens, every rational person views it as a miscarriage of justice.

Dotson was exonerated by DNA evidence.

Keep in mind that douchebags like you claim the Central Park Five were innocent, and there was far more evidence against them than the Dims have against Kavanaugh, which is none.

"This whole two-week effort has been a calculated and orchestrated political hit,” Kavanaugh said, “fueled with apparent pent-up anger about President Trump and the 2016 election, fear that has been unfairly stoked about my judicial record, revenge on behalf of the Clintons and millions of dollars in money from outside left-wing opposition groups.”
In other words, exactly what I said. He didn't say any such thing.

When it happens, every rational person views it as a miscarriage of justice.

Dotson was exonerated by DNA evidence.

ONLY after the state of Illinois put him in jail on the mere word of a woman, who later recanted her accusation.

Keep in mind that douchebags like you claim the Central Park Five were innocent, and there was far more evidence against them than the Dims have against Kavanaugh, which is none.

I wouldn't put any of the Central Park 5 on SCOTUS for life, either.

Nor would I throw Kananaugh in Jail on this evidence.

Sure they'll try it because they'll eventually figure out that being nice to democrats is a waste of time. And I can't imagine any woman actually being cool with you labeling Bubba's victims as "women who slept with" Hillary's husband. How 1950's of you.

Didn't you get the memo? All sexual harassment allegations must be believed. It's the Kavanaugh standard.

Okay... except we caught all Clinton's accusers in outright lies...

And with bags of money from the Right wing in their pockets.

Oh, the democrats are sneakier, that's for sure. They just use vague, impossible to disprove allegations.

"It was horrible, so traumatic that it's seared into my brain."

"Well we can help you. Who did it?"

"It was Brett Kavenaugh. I'm 100% sure".

"Okay, we need some details so we can verify things. When did this happen?"

"I don't remember, but I think I was pretty young".

"Hmmm. Okay, where did it happen?"

"In a house. I don't know where".

"Why did you wait until the very last moment to spring this on everyone?"

"I wanted to remain anonymous".

"If that's true, why did you scrub your online presence and take a polygraph long before it was released?"

<Crickets>

Blah, blah, blah...

the thing is, Ford came off as credible, Kavanaugh came off as privileged and angry.

Long term, this isn't going to play out well for you guys.

Whining about polygraphs and facebook accounts doesn't take away from the fact that a credible person has accused Kavanaugh of stuff, and he outright lied about it.

Credible? Only if you ignore the gaping holes in her story, the timing of its release, the fact that none of her "witnesses" back her up, etc. But hey, keep the faith. I hear it helps.

I've predicted that if this 7th background check that the screaming opposition demanded doesn't give them what they want, all of a sudden the FBI that was held up as the ultimate investigative body will be scorned and impugned. I'm already seeing whining about it as the foundation is being laid for that action.

Under no circumstances must the usual suspects admit that they got what they wanted and the vote must be held.

You have no idea if she is credible or not.

She’s lied about, or forgot so many key things, it would be impossible to judge credibility

Not really. Not remembering minor details from 25 years ago... not so much.

My mom died in 1983. It was a traumatic thing for me and it really changed my life in many ways. Some elements of those days I remember quite clearly. Other things I'd be kind of fuzzy on, like who was at her funeral.

If you were present when someone murdered her, do you think you could remember the time and place it happened?

with one key difference. Clinton did act sexually inappropriately with Monica Lewinsky and that can be proven.

You can defend the man all you want, but his own actions undermine his credibility and thus your defense of him.

this from a guy who voted or him. Twice.

I never voted for him.

But what happened between him and Lewinsky was something that occurred between to CONSENTING ADULTS. We send people younger than Lewinsky OFF TO WAR TO DIE AND KILL.

I never said that Bill Clinton raped Monica Lewinsky, but he is clearly guilty of sexual harassment. Oh and he lied about it, under oath.

There is no proof that Kavanugh lied here. Allegations are not proof.

In addition, unlike with Bill Clinton, there is no subsequent behavior that suggests the allegations are likely to be true.

Not the best qualified?

Says all I need to know about Joe.

Best qualified is pretty fucking subjective, isn't it?

The fact that Kavanaugh is a sloppy drunk and a groper makes him not the best qualified.

Those aren't facts.

Postmodernist thinkers like Joe don't need facts, evidence or Truth.

Their opinions formed through the lens of their own experiences represent their own personal "truth" and that's all they need to feel justified in their lazy and self centered perspective.

Forum List

Back