Illegal Immigration Dilemma

Originally posted by Pale Rider
So what are you saying OCA... that we give these states to mexico? Are you a member of MeCHA or what?

What part of "legal immigration" do you have problem with?

No i'm not saying give them back but lets remember we took them by force, they weren't given to us.

I'm saying that if each and every one of the illegals goes back to Mexico and goes through the proper channels to immigrate here and they all settle in the southwestern border states, their ancestral home lands, are you guys gonna be happy or is it that they are beginning to outnumber y'all legal or illegal?

I'm just saying that I read it as y'all have problems with the illegals when in reality if they were all legal then the problem would be that they would then be the ruling majority in Cali., AZ and N.M. Am I wrong? Because if they go back and go through proper channels a huge number of them will be allowed entrance here because its not like Cuba, Fox isn't emptying his prisons out and sending them here.

when folks such as Big D , pale rider and steel see anyone other then a white person they immediatly see a criminal where as the vast majority just see another person

Originally posted by jon_forward
when folks such as Big D , pale rider and steel see anyone other then a white person they immediatly see a criminal where as the vast majority just see another person

Well i'm not so sure about Pale, but D and Steele? Most definitely.
They don't like anything different, hell they probably have problems with dark beers.

Originally posted by OCA
No i'm not saying give them back but lets remember we took them by force, they weren't given to us.

I'm saying that if each and every one of the illegals goes back to Mexico and goes through the proper channels to immigrate here and they all settle in the southwestern border states, their ancestral home lands, are you guys gonna be happy or is it that they are beginning to outnumber y'all legal or illegal?

I'm just saying that I read it as y'all have problems with the illegals when in reality if they were all legal then the problem would be that they would then be the ruling majority in Cali., AZ and N.M. Am I wrong? Because if they go back and go through proper channels a huge number of them will be allowed entrance here because its not like Cuba, Fox isn't emptying his prisons out and sending them here.

That's the whole kritch of the problem right there. The ones that are here "illegaly", and they number in the MILLIONS!! And there's no sign of it slowing down. In reality, it's SPEEDING UP! The number of illegals is GROWING in expediential numbers. It's alarming to say the least, and it's costing American's millions, and projected BILLIONS of dollars a year.

So the thing is, if they went through proper channels, it would probably take GENERATIONS for them to number as high as they do now in this country, and then I wouldn't have anything to worry or bitch about.

If they come into this country "legaly", I don't care how many of them there are, I'll chalk it up to changing times demagoguery.

Maybe this is so much more a problem for me than you others because I live right here in Arizona. I see it first hand. I watch on the news nightly about the "safe houses" where they bust an illegal smuggling business. It's bigger business than drugs, and the illegal smugglers are getting bolder. Not long ago when the Arizona State Patrol pulled over a truck load of illegals, the smugglers had a SHOOT OUT with the Troppers right there on interstate 10 south of Phoenix. Tell me it isn't a problem... then try and sell me sand for my salt shaker.:rolleyes:

What if Bush gets his amnesty program through? Will they be treated as equals? I mean they wouldn't have voted on, passed or signed the bill.

That's probably my main objection to the Prez. THAT.... WOULD.... BE.... WRONG!! That would be a SLAP IN THE FACE to all immigrants who work hard at citizenship classes, and who enter this country legaly.

Amnesty would be WRONG... WRONG... WRONG. And I can tell you this, if that happened, you see an uprise here in Arizona that would rival the clinton impeachment. They'd call for Bush's resignation, and a repeal to the amnesty.

That's the whole kritch of the problem right there. The ones that are here "illegaly", and they number in the MILLIONS!! And there's no sign of it slowing down. In reality, it's SPEEDING UP! The number of illegals is GROWING in expediential numbers. It's alarming to say the least, and it's costing American's millions, and projected BILLIONS of dollars a year.

So the thing is, if they went through proper channels, it would probably take GENERATIONS for them to number as high as they do now in this country, and then I wouldn't have anything to worry or bitch about.

If they come into this country "legaly", I don't care how many of them there are, I'll chalk it up to changing times demagoguery.

Maybe this is so much more a problem for me than you others because I live right here in Arizona. I see it first hand. I watch on the news nightly about the "safe houses" where they bust an illegal smuggling business. It's bigger business than drugs, and the illegal smugglers are getting bolder. Not long ago when the Arizona State Patrol pulled over a truck load of illegals, the smugglers had a SHOOT OUT with the Troppers right there on interstate 10 south of Phoenix. Tell me it isn't a problem... then try and sell me sand for my salt shaker.:rolleyes:

I think you missed my point, if the illegals all of a sudden left tommorrow, went back and got proper clearance to come back 6 months from now would white Arizonans be pissed that they were the minority? If everythin were kosher and all Mexicans were legal would the problem then be a majority/minority thing?

Originally posted by jon_forward

And you are one arrogant, name calling mother fucker you cock sucking little faggot. I'm no more racist than the man in the fucking moon.

So go ahead and start with me shit for brains, you'll regret it.

That's probably my main objection to the Prez. THAT.... WOULD.... BE.... WRONG!! That would be a SLAP IN THE FACE to all immigrants who work hard at citizenship classes, and who enter this country legaly.

Amnesty would be WRONG... WRONG... WRONG. And I can tell you this, if that happened, you see an uprise here in Arizona that would rival the clinton impeachment. They'd call for Bush's resignation, and a repeal to the amnesty.

Well I gotta tell ya I think thats in the cards no matter which of these two fucks get elected, the Hispanic vote can turn an election in these border states and whichever candidate wins will owe them a favor or two. Sorry, that is American politics at its finest.

Originally posted by OCA
I think you missed my point, if the illegals all of a sudden left tommorrow, went back and got proper clearance to come back 6 months from now would white Arizonans be pissed that they were the minority? If everythin were kosher and all Mexicans were legal would the problem then be a majority/minority thing?

Not by me there wouldn't be a problem. But keep in mind, the question you're asking is legitimate, and I'm telling you, legitimately, "there wouldn't be as many of them here if that happened".

Actually, the problem would be solved.

I got no problem with anyone of another race. Hell, I like most mexicans I meet here. A lot of them are polite, clean, family oriented, and religous. Qualities to admire. I like mexico as a place to visit. I like mexican food and I like mexican music.

I'd have no problem.

Originally posted by OCA
Well I gotta tell ya I think thats in the cards no matter which of these two fucks get elected, the Hispanic vote can turn an election in these border states and whichever candidate wins will owe them a favor or two. Sorry, that is American politics at its finest.

I can't say you're entirely wrong with your prediction OCA. But there'll be trouble. I can assure you of that also.

On top of that, it wouldn't be fair. If America did that for mexico, then in my opinion, mexico would actually OWE America... and big. We'd have to see some concessions from them as well.

Make sure of what I posted OCA. I had to edit my post above the one above this..:p:

I meant "WOULDN'T" not "would".

Not by me there wouldn't be problem. But keep in mind, the question you're asking is legitimate, and I'm telling you, legitimately, "there would be as many of them here if that happened".

Actually, the problem would be solved.

I got no problem with anyone of another race. Hell, I like most mexicans I meet here. A lot of them are polite, clean, family oriented, and religous. Qualities to admire. I like mexico as a place to visit. I like mexican food and I like mexican music.

I'd have no problem.

You see after my family moved here from Greece we lived in a couple different spots in Northern California and there are lots of Mexicans there, lots of agriculture. I never once had any problem with any of them legal or illegal. I don't believe all this bullshit about them being violent, they are a little more old school patriarchal in there family structure but as for them causing shit, never saw it.

Now in Calif. there are some Mexicans that have been there for generations that have formed gangs, we called them cholos, and they might give you some shit but I would hardly call them actual Mexicans, except for the blood in their veins they couldn't speak a lick of Spanish and were about as Mexican as the pope.

I can't say you're entirely wrong with your prediction OCA. But there'll be trouble. I can assure of that also.

On top of that, it would be fair. If America did that for mexico, then in opinion, mexico would actually OWE America... and big. We'd have to see some concessions from the as well.

Oh i'm sure Fox will do something, what I don't know.

Originally posted by OCA
What if Bush gets his amnesty program through? Will they be treated as equals? I mean they wouldn't have voted on, passed or signed the bill.
What a joke you are.
Who is this "they" who would vote on these subjects? certeinly not the American people.

This has all been voted on before:

The American people voted overwelming for such props as 187 and 209, just to have the government tell the American voters that the people voted and think wrong.
And such things as NAFTA the American people were overwelming against NAFTA, and the America people were told by the government what they think does not matter.

If you were to put a vote today to the American people, it would show that the American people overwelmingly want ALL illegal aleins removed from the United States of America.

But I would not expect a spineless jellyfish like yourself to understand, you just wait untill the "government" tell you what important.

Prop 187:
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/03/26/calif.prop/

Originally posted by Big D
What a joke you are.
Who is this "they" who would vote on these subjects? certeinly not the American people.

This has all been voted on before:

The American people voted overwelming for such props as 187 and 209, just to have the government tell the American voters that the people voted and think wrong.
And such things as NAFTA the American people were overwelming against NAFTA, and the America people were told by the government what they think does not matter.

If you were to put a vote today to the American people, it would show that the American people overwelmingly want ALL illegal aleins removed from the United States of America.

But I would not expect a spineless jellyfish like yourself to understand, you just wait untill the "government" tell you what important.

Prop 187:
http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/1998/03/26/calif.prop/

LOL I got the darkey hater all riled up!

Was that the majority of Americans or the majority of Californians?

LOL what do you fancy yourself as, some sort of American patriot? That would be the USMB joke of the year!

Originally posted by OCA
LOL I got the darkey hater all riled up!

Was that the majority of Americans or the majority of Californians?

LOL what do you fancy yourself as, some sort of American patriot? That would be the USMB joke of the year!
If you were to put a vote today to the American people, it would show that the American people overwelmingly want ALL illegal aliens removed from the United States of America.

If you were to put a vote today to the American people, it would show that the American people overwelmingly want ALL illegal aliens removed from the United States of America.

Well i'll tell you what, shit in one hand and wish for that vote in the other and see which one fills up first. I'll be here dealing with reality. God its going to be a frustrating life for you seeing as how you can't get along with people just based on skin color.

Hey did you tell everyone that you are a hypocrite because you hate Blacks yet you have a business partner who is Black? Yeah i'll bet you are real honest with him:rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
Well i'll tell you what, shit in one hand and wish for that vote in the other and see which one fills up first. I'll be here dealing with reality. God its going to be a frustrating life for you seeing as how you can't get along with people just based on skin color.

Hey did you tell everyone that you are a hypocrite because you hate Blacks yet you have a business partner who is Black? Yeah i'll bet you are real honest with him:rolleyes:
What "reality" are you dealing with? The fact that the government over rides the peoples vote?

I don't "hate" blacks, I understand them. As far as my bussiness partner, if you think I talk bad about blacks, you should hear him.

What "reality" are you dealing with? The fact that the government over rides the peoples vote?

I don't "hate" blacks, I understand them. As far as my bussiness partner, if you think I talk bad about blacks, you should hear him.

Right, i'm sure he thinks that on the whole they are inferior to whites like you do, yeahhhhhh sure:rolleyes:

You don't understand shit, you're brainwashed by all the racist propoganda you take in daily.

Hey if you don't like the government we have then you are free at anytime to take a drive to Boise and catch the first plane out of the country because I don't want to be a harbinger of bad tidings but you're racist ideas will never see the light of day here.

Forum List

Back