Illegal Immigration Dilemma

Originally posted by ScreamingEagle
Big D has given you lots of other reasons BUT

breaking the LAW is not just a "simple reason"

THE LAW IS THE BIG PICTURE!

Without LAW, and adherence to it, our country falls apart.

Enforcing the law is the complicated issue. EVERYONE knows WHAT the law is.

"Without LAW, and adherence to it, our country falls apart."-now there's a novel idea

Originally posted by nycflasher
Enforcing the law is the complicated issue. EVERYONE knows WHAT the law is.

"Without LAW, and adherence to it, our country falls apart."-now there's a novel idea

That something new to you or are you just being a smartass?

You can see our borders dissolving before your very eyes.

That something new to you or are you just being a smartass?

You can see our borders dissolving before your very eyes.

It's new to me.:rolleyes:
I didn't know that illegals were entering the country against the law.

It's new to me.:rolleyes:
I didn't know that illegals were entering the country against the law.

Very funny.

So upholding our laws is not the real solution?

Very funny.

So upholding our laws is not the real solution?

The way I see it, most people agree that we have immigration laws for a reason. People must go through proper channels to enter the country, especially in this day of Terrorism.

But the problem is enforcing this law.
Shoot them when they try to enter? Deport them? etc.

All I know is that shooting them isn't right and deporting them doesn't seem to be working, since they just keep trying to come back. Why is it so hard to enforce our borders? I suppose that it is cost-related due to the great expanse.

Why wouldn't I read them?

Because he's a dipshit, and has no practical solutions to anything. He would like for blacks and hispanics to simply kill eachother off or infect eachother with HIV. That's his idea of imigration reform.:rolleyes:

The way I see it, most people agree that we have immigration laws for a reason. People must go through proper channels to enter the country, especially in this day of Terrorism.

But the problem is enforcing this law.

All I know is that shooting them isn't right and deporting them doesn't seem to be working, since they just keep trying to come back. Why is it so hard to enforce our borders? I suppose that it is cost-related due to the great expanse.

Yes, enforcement is a problem. As with any criminal activity. But we shouldn't just ignore it.

What can we do? Along with some of the more obvious answers, probably one of the most effective things would be to encourage Mexico to allow for more investment that would create opportunity for both countries.

Also, start electing some politcians that will really tackle the problem!

Because he's a dipshit, and has no practical solutions to anything. He would like for blacks and hispanics to simply kill eachother off or infect eachother with HIV. That's his idea of imigration reform.:rolleyes:

What difference does it make what Big D wants. That's exactly what the blacks are doing.

What the wetbacks are REALLY costing America, and me here in Arizona...

The Costs of Illegal Immigration to Arizonans - Executive Summary

Executive Summary
Analysis of the latest Census data indicates that Arizona’s illegal immigrant population is costing the state’s taxpayers about $1.3 billion per year for education, medical care and incarceration. Even if the estimated tax contributions of illegal immigrant workers are subtracted, net outlays still amount to about $1.3 billion per year. The annual fiscal burden borne by Arizonans amounts to more than $700 per household headed by a native-born resident.

This analysis looks specifically at the costs of education, health care and incarceration because they represent the largest cost areas and because a 1994 study conducted by the Urban Institute, which also examined these same costs, provides a useful baseline for comparison ten years later. Other studies have been conducted in the interim, showing trends that support the conclusions of this report.

As this report will note, other significant costs associated with illegal immigration exist and should be taken into account by federal and state officials. But even without accounting for all of the multitude of areas in which costs are being incurred by Arizona taxpayers, the programs analyzed in this study indicate that the burden is substantial and that the costs are rapidly increasing.

The $1.3 billion in costs incurred by Arizona taxpayers is comprised of outlays in the following areas:

Education. Based on estimates of the illegal immigrant population in Arizona and documented costs of K-12 schooling, Arizonans spend approximately $820 million annually on education for illegal immigrant children and for their U.S.-born siblings.
Health Care. Uncom-pensated medical outlays for health care provided to the state’s illegal alien population is now estimated at about $400 million a year.
Incarceration. The cost of incarcerating illegal aliens in Arizona prisons and jails amounts to about $80 million a year (not including the monetary costs of the crimes that led to their incarceration).
The unauthorized immigrant population pays some state and local taxes that go toward offsetting these costs, but they do not come near to matching the expenses. The total of such payments might generously be estimated at $257 million per year.

The fiscal costs of illegal immigration do not end with these three major cost items. The total costs of illegal immigration to the state’s taxpayers would be considerably higher if other costs such as special English instruction, school nutrition programs, or welfare benefits for American workers displaced by illegal alien workers were added into the equation.

http://www.fairus.org/ImmigrationIssueCenters/ImmigrationIssueCenters.cfm?ID=2440&c=13

Originally posted by Pale Rider
What difference does it make what Big D wants. That's exactly what the blacks are doing.

What Big D wants makes little difference. He is but one vote, with no following except for you apparently.

Yep, only blacks and hispanics are infecting eachother with HIV... :rolleyes:

That's all you have to say?

What Big D wants makes little difference. He is but one vote, with no following except for you apparently.

You don't give a shit what I have to say anyway flasher.... just like I don't give a shit what you say.

We're at opposite ends of the spectrum.

All I know is that shooting them isn't right and deporting them doesn't seem to be working, since they just keep trying to come back.

This would be true if we WERE deporting them, which we most certainly AREN'T. The INS nowadays only cares about illegals who are wanted for non-immigration related crimes and even that is a new thing. Why do you think there was so much protest in CA and now in WA over a few hundred, out of millions, of illegals being deported? Because that's the first time it's happened in many years, that's why. The law is there, the law is right, if we just enforced it we wouldn't be so screwed up right now.

Sure other groups of people have aids, but compared to blacks and hispanics it is not even close.

Just a question: how is it that someone is illegal when they are trying to get back to somewhere where they are the natives? Ie Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas.

Originally posted by OCA
Just a question: how is it that someone is illegal when they are trying to get back to somewhere where they are the natives? Ie Arizona, California, New Mexico and Texas.
Nice try, they are only comming to sponge off the white mans hard work, that is a tradition of the mexican.

"Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here to work. Lou Dobbs recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work"

Originally posted by Big D
Nice try, they are only comming to sponge off the white mans hard work, that is a tradition of the mexican.

"Illegal aliens are NOT necessarily coming here to work. Lou Dobbs recently reported that 33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. So, for a good proportion of these people, the American dream is crime and welfare, not coming here to work"

The white man did not build this country, therefore there is no hard work to sponge off. Do some research and tell me on whose back the infrastructure of this country was built.

Now prove that that is a Mexican tradition since the beginning of time. Or is it just because they aren't white that you hate them?

Carumba! I must have gotten some bad Mexican onions the other day, or maybe one of those suspected illegal aliens working in the fast food joints I frequent hadn't bothered to wash his hands after using the toilet (again), and infected me with something. Anyway, as I was lying in bed I thought I heard small voices from the walls of my house. "We're just here to work," said one tiny voice. "We're just looking for a better life for our families," said another.

I got out of bed and turned the lights on. I went to the wall where I thought I heard the voices and saw a bunch of termites eating the wood of my house. Good grief!

Now, in truth, the termites were just doing what termites do. They were just working for their families. Termites are apparently very family oriented. They are not evil or wrong in any sort of cosmic sense, but what they naturally do just happens to be harmful to me. Good for them is bad for me. Einstein got it right, it's all relative. Either I, as the kind compassionate person I am, let them destroy my house, which would be good for them, or I get rid of them, which would be good for me.

Well, to make a long story short, I got rid of the termites, but not before some politicians wanted to give them driver's licenses, free medical care and a free education in the hope of getting their votes. And, of course, I heard the usual gonadless numbnuts sniffing that I was a speciesist and a hater. "Yeah, I've got your species right here, numbnuts!"

Now I have another problem. Yesterday, I heard even smaller voices saying the same things as the termites. "We just want to have better lives for ourselves and our children," said a multitude of tiny voices. I looked and I looked, but I couldn't find the source of the voices. Then I sneezed, and I threw up, and I felt very sick. Good grief! It was the friggin' flu virus talking to me. I probably got it from one of those criminals at the fast food joint. So, now I'm supposed to die because the flu virus wants to have a better life in my body? The hell with that. That kind of thinking might work for some of the mentally defective doe-eyed neurotics running around the U.S. who are screwing up this country but I'm not buying it. I'm not checking out without a fight.

This is my body, in my house, in my country. I don't want anything of mine invaded by those, who by their very presence, will harm these things. I wasn't put on this earth to be the passive host of anything that will harm me. And, I don't give a damn if it's termites, a virus, or illegal alien humans who are just trying to make better lives for themselves. They have no right to harm me. I don't care if they love their families. I don't care if they just want to work. I just don't care. Their intent doesn't matter a bit to me. What I'm concerned about is the effect of their presence. Yammer, yammer, of course they all want better lives for themselves and their families! So, damn what?

Pond scum wants a better life. Dung beetles want a better life. The AIDS virus wants a better life. It's nature's way to have all living things seek a better life. All living things want to be comfortable. Flat worms in a Petri dish will move to an area of the Petri dish where they feel more comfortable. Germs will move to bodies where they feel more comfortable. It never ends. Some humans don't move to other areas because they work hard and build the place where they live into a place that is comfortable. Americans have done that to the U.S. We've made our place comfortable--for us. Now, other humans who are too stupid or too lazy or too incompetent to make their own places comfortable, figure they can just walk across the border and take over all the comfort that we've built.

What the hell are we, the universal hosts for anything and everything that can crawl into our bodies, our homes and our nation? Is that our purpose in life? Is that why we exist?

I don't think so.

http://www.newnation.org/Millard/They-are-just-here-to-work.html

Originally posted by OCA

So what are you saying OCA... that we give these states to mexico? Are you a member of MeCHA or what?

What part of "legal immigration" do you have problem with?

Forum List

Back