42% of Latinos support building the wall, and 39% Blacks support deporting illegals.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Well it turns out Latinos and blacks are every bit as “xenophobic” as white Americans.

The Dem Party seeks to make blacks more irrelevant by replacing them with illegals. Blacks have already lost the biggest minority status to Latinos. Soon they’ll be outnumbered by illegals. Currently there are about 45 million blacks in America, while there is an estimated 30+ million illegal aliens.

IMG_5666.jpeg

Well it turns out Latinos and blacks are every bit as “xenophobic” as white Americans.

The Dem Party seeks to make blacks more irrelevant by replacing them with illegals. Blacks have already lost the biggest minority status to Latinos. Soon they’ll be outnumbered by illegals. Currently there are about 45 million blacks in America, while there is an estimated 30+ million illegal aliens.

View attachment 931043

Republicans need to start thinking 3 steps ahead like democrats.

Democrats understand the divisions caused within their party of flooding the country with illegals can be temporary. They only need to separate the illegals into the preexisting victimhood groups who will at that point welcome them with the understanding they give their group more power.

View attachment 931043
Every time republicans have built more wall illegal immigration has gone up. This poll reflects that no group or race has a monopoly on stupidity.

I was just looking at homicide rates of cities for the entire world, and now Mexico, which had 7 of the 10 with highest rates, now has 9 out of 10 with the highest rate!!! Holy shit!! And just think, Joe believes these people need to be heard!!

Every time republicans have built more wall illegal immigration has gone up. This poll reflects that no group or race has a monopoly on stupidity.
Only when building more wall is followed by and open borders president like biden

I’m assuming the highspanics opposed to the wall are still on its south side.
The blacks in favor of the wall are on welfare and fear the loss of their government sugar daddy.
Thats the complaint in Chicago where blacks are being defunded and illegals are getting the money

Wrong. Illegal immigration dropped drastically with President Trump.

The wall is worthless if the border patrol is ordered to allow illegals in and let them go.

Blacks know if we continue to have this open border policy, their voices will become irrelevant. Democrats will follow the loudest sound.

If I was black I'd wear a maga hat so normies don’t assume I'm some kinda cross dressing democrat that performs for children.

Wrong. Illegal immigration dropped drastically with President Trump.

The wall is worthless if the border patrol is ordered to allow illegals in and let them go.
The only thing that dropped illegal immigration under Trump was covid :itsok:

Forum List

Back