Illegal Immigration Dilemma

Originally posted by OCA
Right, i'm sure he thinks that on the whole they are inferior to whites like you do, yeahhhhhh sure:rolleyes:

You don't understand shit, you're brainwashed by all the racist propoganda you take in daily.

Hey if you don't like the government we have then you are free at anytime to take a drive to Boise and catch the first plane out of the country because I don't want to be a harbinger of bad tidings but you're racist ideas will never see the light of day here.
Na, I'm waiting for the next Boston Tea Party, except this time we will throw little illegal aliens overboard and all those who are for them.

Originally posted by OCA
Never happen
I bet there were alot of scared spineless men like yourself who said the same thing about the Boston Tea Party.

Originally posted by Big D
I bet there were alot of scared spineless men like yourself who said the same thing about the Boston Tea Party.

Wanna set a time and place and find out just how spineless I am?

Originally posted by OCA
Wanna set a time and place and find out just how spineless I am?
Just at the point I think you have done all you can to prove your stupidity, you take one more step further.

Just at the point I think you have done all you can to prove your stupidity, you take one more step further.

I guess you are all show and no go, hey thats cool with me. D you really honestly cannot believe that you are not the stupidest member of the board, can you? Wait, it would be between you and bully, you two are opposite end of the spectrum equals.

When the Mexicans are granted amnesty and take over your area where are you gonna run to with your tail between your legs this time?

Look old man I would beat your ass and I should be allowed to as anti-American you have proven yourself to be. I see your picture and you look like some old homeless man.

You can come to my town anytime, because I ain't going to your slum in Washington D.C.

Originally posted by OCA
I guess you are all show and no go, hey thats cool with me. D you really honestly cannot believe that you are not the stupidest member of the board, can you? Wait, it would be between you and bully, you two are opposite end of the spectrum equals.

When the Mexicans are granted amnesty and take over your area where are you gonna run to with your tail between your legs this time?

With all due respect to your opinion OCA, that ain't never gonna happen either.

I firmly believe illegals will be deported long before any kind of amnesty deal goes through.

Take a trip down here to Arizona once. Ask around. Get an idea what we Arizonians think. The only people you're going to find here that are for amnesty are illegals.

Look old man I would beat your ass and I should be allowed to as anti-American you have proven yourself to be. I see your picture and you look like some old homeless man.

You can come to my town anytime, because I ain't going to your slum in Washington D.C.

Uh-oh....:rolleyes:

I'm agreeing with Pale Rider, Uh oh!

Stop the threats both of you or all of you. I just came on and I'm trying to catch up. Thank you!

What a fucking moron you are! Can someone tell this high school dropout who that is in my avatar! You aren't worth the price of airfare, all the same though i'd like to kick the shit out of your fat ass in front of your wife. Hey just to let you know I take that all's fair in love and war to heart and always stack the fight to where there is no possible chance of me losing.

TRUE AMERICANS ARE MULTICULTURAL!

Ok, let's hope everyone has calmed down and can converse without massive threats and insults. I've reopened for now.

Originally posted by OCA

TRUE AMERICANS ARE MULTICULTURAL!
OCA, just keep letting that stupidity flow.

What the hell does that statement mean anyways?

OCA, just keep letting that stupidity flow.

What the hell does that statement mean anyways?

Indians are the only true Americans, we are all from somewhere else, therefore America is one big multicultural mixing pot. The myth of the native white American is just that, a myth.

Big D the stupidity comment coming from you carries no weight.

Originally posted by Omegaman
Where did the Indians come from ?

Omegaman

Well out of faith I believe that they are descended from Adam & Eve so looks like they must have migrated here. Still though they were the ORIGINAL INHABITANTS of North America so therefore they are the true Americans. Could be wrong on how they got here but not on the original American thing.

Although I am not disagreeing with you I am curious if it might be possible that someone else was here before the Indians and were whipped out by the Indians when they arrived ? I don't know but it is interesting to contiplate.

Omegaman

Originally posted by OCA
Well out of faith I believe that they are descended from Adam & Eve so looks like they must have migrated here. Still though they were the ORIGINAL INHABITANTS of North America so therefore they are the true Americans. Could be wrong on how they got here but not on the original American thing.

The theory is that Native Americans i.e. Cherokee, Comanchee, and the like, are tribes that migrated from east asia during the last ice age, when the bering strait was the bering icepath.

Forum List

Back