Chicago having second thoughts about being a sanctuary city

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Migrants are costing the city $32 million a month

And that is crashing the city budget

Residents are angry over cutbacks to gov servicez for American citizens to pay for illegal aliens / asylum seekers / migrants

And woke politicians are scrambling to cover their ass

Ship a few million more. They ain't seen nothing yet. Suddenly Democrats are whining; we should have been shipping them north a long time ago.
Blacks are angry at hispanics over the migrant / illegal alien / fake asylum seeker issue

We might even see a new 2 party system in the windy city with wacko bleeding heart sanctuary city dems vs moderate more rational dems

Who knows where that will end?

Blacks are angry at hispanics over the migrant / illegal alien / fake asylum seeker issue

We might even see a new 2 party system in the windy city with wacko bleeding heart sanctuary city dems vs moderate more rational dems

Who knows where that will end?
If I were a Democrat in Chicago, I'd vote for Kennedy.

Migrants are costing the city $32 million a month

And that is crashing the city budget

Residents are angry over cutbacks to gov servicez for American citizens to pay for illegal aliens / asylum seekers / migrants

And woke politicians are scrambling to cover their ass

/——-/ At the 30 minute mark, he says “Venezuela is emptying their jails and telling the criminals to walk to the border.”
OH, when Trump said that, libtards lost their shyt.

It could hurt the democrats in the presidential election but probably wont

But it could and already is moderating local politics

You’d have to be dead to do that.

Oh wait! You’re talking about RFK Jr. I thought you were making a joke about the 1960 JFK election. The votes his father stole that put JFK in the WH came out of Illinois. (Dems have been at the cheating game a long time…..)

You’d have to be dead to do that.

Oh wait! You’re talking about RFK Jr. I thought you were making a joke about the 1960 JFK election. The votes his father stole that put JFK in the WH came out of Illinois. (Dems have been at the cheating game a long time…..)
/-----/ In November 1960, RFK complained to JFK that he only won by a slim margin. Their father, Joe Sr., said,? "Well, you didn't expect me to pay for a landslide, did you?"

Forum List

Back