Illegal alien gang member arrested and released in Denver, then commits murder

The family of Timothy Cruz needs to file a billion dollar lawsuit against the city of Denver for the unlawful death of same.

The willful, careless and malicious violation of federal law directly led to the death of Timothy Cruz. The City of Denver is clearly liable for negligent homicide and should be held to the full extent of the law.

Absolutely. If they are KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY violating Federal law, they should KNOWINGLY and WILLINGLY pay the consequences.

Wrongful death suit should totally be filed.

Time for who said that:

"There are times when undocumented immigrants must have a substantial degree of protection. For example, parents fearful of having their family deported may very well not send their children to public schools. That could mean that a potential 70,000 to 80,000 undocumented children might remain hidden in apartments or be turned out on the streets. And some of these children are citizens -- born in the U.S. -- even though their parents were not. If their parents take them out of school, not only will these children suffer irreversible damage, they will most likely end up doing damage to the rest of society. Similarly, illegal and undocumented immigrants should be able to seek medical help without the threat of being reported. When these people are sick, they're just as sick and just as contagious as citizens... and could possibly become a danger to public health. And everyone should understand the practicality of wanting undocumented immigrants to feel comfortable reporting criminals to the police. Reporting criminals protects all people, citizens and non-citizens alike. It makes absolutely no sense to create a dis-incentive for immigrants to report crimes. Muggers don't ask for a green card. the Federal Government should not mandate State and City policies that have the effect of reducing the number of undocumented immigrants reporting crimes."

Archives of Rudolph W. Giuliani - Conference on the New Immigrants

I have no problem with cities providing sanctuary for witnesses and victims of crimes who are undocumented workers, however stealing a vehicle and possessing a weapon is not my idea of a candidate for sanctuary.

Of course you don't, you have a republic to destroy on behalf of your Fuhrer.

I do urge the family of Timothy Cruz to seek damage in the billion dollar range against Denver for the negligent homicide they are guilty of. Maybe you of the Khmer Rouge will care when it hits your pocket.

You of the UnhingedRight simply can finish an entire sentence can you?

Would you care to rewrite that once you sober up?

I strongly urge the survivors of Timothy Cruz to sue the absolute fuck out of the city of Denver. This is negligent homicide and they are owed wrongful death damages into the billion dollar range.

Time for who said that:

"There are times when undocumented immigrants must have a substantial degree of protection. For example, parents fearful of having their family deported may very well not send their children to public schools. That could mean that a potential 70,000 to 80,000 undocumented children might remain hidden in apartments or be turned out on the streets. And some of these children are citizens -- born in the U.S. -- even though their parents were not. If their parents take them out of school, not only will these children suffer irreversible damage, they will most likely end up doing damage to the rest of society. Similarly, illegal and undocumented immigrants should be able to seek medical help without the threat of being reported. When these people are sick, they're just as sick and just as contagious as citizens... and could possibly become a danger to public health. And everyone should understand the practicality of wanting undocumented immigrants to feel comfortable reporting criminals to the police. Reporting criminals protects all people, citizens and non-citizens alike. It makes absolutely no sense to create a dis-incentive for immigrants to report crimes. Muggers don't ask for a green card. the Federal Government should not mandate State and City policies that have the effect of reducing the number of undocumented immigrants reporting crimes."

Archives of Rudolph W. Giuliani - Conference on the New Immigrants

Oh lookee who was against illegal immigration and even used the term "illegal alien".
My my Bill, you're going to have to get with the times and be all for illegals, and open borders now like the rest of your deranged party.

I have no problem with cities providing sanctuary for witnesses and victims of crimes who are undocumented workers, however stealing a vehicle and possessing a weapon is not my idea of a candidate for sanctuary.

Of course you don't, you have a republic to destroy on behalf of your Fuhrer.

I do urge the family of Timothy Cruz to seek damage in the billion dollar range against Denver for the negligent homicide they are guilty of. Maybe you of the Khmer Rouge will care when it hits your pocket.

Seemed like a complete sentence to me. What part is missing in your mind? :dunno:

It's all about their Party. Democrats always choose their Party over their country. They honestly don't care about keeping Citizens safe. They only care about their Party getting the power back. They have no problem sacrificing Americans in the process. They're in full sabotage-mode. It's despicable.
Yes, absolutely, you nailed it.

They are so stupid they bought the MSM propoganda.

SCOTUS makes me belly laugh....it could be 7-2 by the time Trump leaves office.

The Dems really fucked up bad. I HOPE Obama was worth it, because he gutted the Dems.

Yeah, i sure do hope he gets to appoint a couple SC Justices. If that's all he gets done, i'll support him again in 2020.

Ginsburg can't be long for this world. She should have retired the second Obama was elected. That was a MASSIVE screw up.

Two Justices would nice, but three would be incredible. Like i said, if that's all he accomplishes, he'll have my support again in 2020.

The Senate Majority leader has set the limit at 2 Supreme Court picks per president.

We'll see. Things change. Three Justices sure would be sweet.

Yeah, i sure do hope he gets to appoint a couple SC Justices. If that's all he gets done, i'll support him again in 2020.

Ginsburg can't be long for this world. She should have retired the second Obama was elected. That was a MASSIVE screw up.

Two Justices would nice, but three would be incredible. Like i said, if that's all he accomplishes, he'll have my support again in 2020.

Gorsuch makes it 5-4

Ginsburg leaving makes it 6-3

If Breyer leaves, that's 7-2.

That would be amazing. I mean, i just read where the Left/Globalists are gonna consider affording Illegals US Constitutional Rights. We desperately need to take the Supreme Court back.

These smug snowflake assholes act as though they never thought they would lose the WH.

Massive massive massive failure by Obama.

If SCOTUS is 7-2 when Trump leaves, his ENTIRE Presidency is a SUCCESS TO ME.

Here is what Trump needed to accomplish to be a success to me.

1) He is not Hillary
2) Secure borders
3) Lower taxes
4) Repeal Obamacare
5) SCOTUS.

As long as he is working on those things, I am totally fine with him.

I hear ya. If he even gets two Justices, he's done enough for me. The Supreme Court is my #1 concern. It seems to be making the laws now. I don't support that, but that seems to be the current reality. So God help us if the Left/Globalists ever seize control of the Court. I'd freak if Trump got three in there. But i'll settle for two.

Gorsuch makes it 5-4

That would be amazing. I mean, i just read where the Left/Globalists are gonna consider affording Illegals US Constitutional Rights. We desperately need to take the Supreme Court back.

These smug snowflake assholes act as though they never thought they would lose the WH.

1) He is not Hillary
2) Secure borders
3) Lower taxes
4) Repeal Obamacare
5) SCOTUS.

I hear ya. If he even gets two Justices, he's done enough for me. The Supreme Court is my #1 concern. It seems to be making the laws now. I don't support that, but that seems to be the current reality. So God help us if the Left/Globalists ever seize control of the Court. I'd freak if Trump got three in there. But i'll settle for two.

The legislation from the bench is a way for liberals to circumvent the Constitution, and they are up front about it.

It's pretty simple. Conservative Constitutional judges strictly interprets the Constitution as it was written. Liberal judges change the interpretation of the Constitution to support their personal ideology.

Gorsuch makes it 5-4

1) He is not Hillary
2) Secure borders
3) Lower taxes
4) Repeal Obamacare
5) SCOTUS.

The legislation from the bench is a way for liberals to circumvent the Constitution, and they are up front about it.

It's pretty simple. Conservative Constitutional judges strictly interprets the Constitution as it was written. Liberal judges change the interpretation of the Constitution to support their personal ideology.

Oh yeah, it's clear the Supreme Court is running the show. Checks & Balances have been flushed. So it's vital we get two or three Justices in there the next few years. Hopefully, Trump will have 8yrs to accomplish that. Getting one Justice won't be enough. It has to be two or three.

Gorsuch makes it 5-4

1) He is not Hillary
2) Secure borders
3) Lower taxes
4) Repeal Obamacare
5) SCOTUS.

Oh yeah, it's clear the Supreme Court is running the show. Checks & Balances have been flushed. So it's vital we get two or three Justices in there the next few years. Hopefully, Trump will have 8yrs to accomplish that. Getting one Justice won't be enough. It has to be two or three.

I can't imagine Ginsberg being able to serve another 8 years.

Less so Breyer, but I also think there is a good chance he won't serve the entire 8 years, but who knows. They'll likely BEG him to stay if it meant a 7-2 split if he retires.

1) He is not Hillary
2) Secure borders
3) Lower taxes
4) Repeal Obamacare
5) SCOTUS.

I can't imagine Ginsberg being able to serve another 8 years.

Less so Breyer, but I also think there is a good chance he won't serve the entire 8 years, but who knows. They'll likely BEG him to stay if it meant a 7-2 split if he retires.

Getting three Justices would be a Coup. I'm thinking it'll likely be two. But then again, if Trump's in there 8yrs, anything's possible. Keep your fingers crossed.

Forum List

Back