Illegal alien gang member arrested and released in Denver, then commits murder

from the article:

“Denver has never and will never condone dangerous or violent individuals being on our streets, immigrants or not,” the statement said. “However, detaining anyone without a criminal warrant is a violation of the Fourth Amendment” of the U.S. Constitution.

the problem here? ILLEGAL Immigrants do not have Constitutional rights!

the fact that he is here illegally is grounds to hold him in and of itself

Denver County shares equal culpability for this murder with this worthless punk

from the article:

“Denver has never and will never condone dangerous or violent individuals being on our streets, immigrants or not,” the statement said. “However, detaining anyone without a criminal warrant is a violation of the Fourth Amendment” of the U.S. Constitution.

the problem here? ILLEGAL Immigrants do not have Constitutional rights!

the fact that he is here illegally is grounds to hold him in and of itself

Denver County shares equal culpability for this murder with this worthless punk

Exactly. This is what is so bonkers. He should have been detained for breaking federal law.

Democrats don't care, they want the votes. See how great DEMOCRATS are doing?

If it was my family that got harmed, i would sue the fucking shit out of whomever let him go.
Fucking bullshit

Our Immigration System is working fine. And if you say different, you're 'Hitler.'

That's where we're at. What a tragic mess.

Exactly, its like all liberals are women on day 28 ever since the election.

Never mind Hillary's massive corruption and worthlessness as a candidate.

They are forever victims.

Our Immigration System is working fine. And if you say different, you're 'Hitler.'

It's all about their Party. Democrats always choose their Party over their country. They honestly don't care about keeping Citizens safe. They only care about their Party getting the power back. They have no problem sacrificing Americans in the process. They're in full sabotage-mode. It's despicable.

It's all about their Party. Democrats always choose their Party over their country. They honestly don't care about keeping Citizens safe. They only care about their Party getting the power back. They have no problem sacrificing Americans in the process. They're in full sabotage-mode. It's despicable.
Yes, absolutely, you nailed it.

They are so stupid they bought the MSM propoganda.

SCOTUS makes me belly laugh....it could be 7-2 by the time Trump leaves office.

The Dems really fucked up bad. I HOPE Obama was worth it, because he gutted the Dems.

The Dems really fucked up bad. I HOPE Obama was worth it, because he gutted the Dems.

Yeah, i sure do hope he gets to appoint a couple SC Justices. If that's all he gets done, i'll support him again in 2020.

Yeah, i sure do hope he gets to appoint a couple SC Justices. If that's all he gets done, i'll support him again in 2020.

Ginsburg can't be long for this world. She should have retired the second Obama was reelected. That was a MASSIVE screw up.

Last edited:

Ginsburg can't be long for this world. She should have retired the second Obama was elected. That was a MASSIVE screw up.

Two Justices would nice, but three would be incredible. Like i said, if that's all he accomplishes, he'll have my support again in 2020.

Ginsburg can't be long for this world. She should have retired the second Obama was elected. That was a MASSIVE screw up.

Two Justices would nice, but three would be incredible. Like i said, if that's all he accomplishes, he'll have my support again in 2020.

Gorsuch makes it 5-4

Ginsburg leaving makes it 6-3

If Breyer leaves, that's 7-2.

I have no problem with cities providing sanctuary for witnesses and victims of crimes who are undocumented workers, however stealing a vehicle and possessing a weapon is not my idea of a candidate for sanctuary.

Forum List

Back