Illegal alien gang member arrested and released in Denver, then commits murder

It's all about their Party. Democrats always choose their Party over their country. They honestly don't care about keeping Citizens safe. They only care about their Party getting the power back. They have no problem sacrificing Americans in the process. They're in full sabotage-mode. It's despicable.
Yes, absolutely, you nailed it.

They are so stupid they bought the MSM propoganda.

SCOTUS makes me belly laugh....it could be 7-2 by the time Trump leaves office.

The Dems really fucked up bad. I HOPE Obama was worth it, because he gutted the Dems.

Yeah, i sure do hope he gets to appoint a couple SC Justices. If that's all he gets done, i'll support him again in 2020.

Ginsburg can't be long for this world. She should have retired the second Obama was elected. That was a MASSIVE screw up.

Two Justices would nice, but three would be incredible. Like i said, if that's all he accomplishes, he'll have my support again in 2020.

Gorsuch makes it 5-4

Ginsburg leaving makes it 6-3

If Breyer leaves, that's 7-2.

That would be amazing. I mean, i just read where the Left/Globalists are gonna consider affording Illegals US Constitutional Rights. We desperately need to take the Supreme Court back.

Our Immigration System is working fine. And if you say different, you're 'Hitler.'

That's where we're at. What a tragic mess.

Exactly, its like all liberals are women on day 28 ever since the election.

Never mind Hillary's massive corruption and worthlessness as a candidate.

They are forever victims.

It's all about their Party. Democrats always choose their Party over their country. They honestly don't care about keeping Citizens safe. They only care about their Party getting the power back. They have no problem sacrificing Americans in the process. They're in full sabotage-mode. It's despicable.

The Dems really fucked up bad. I HOPE Obama was worth it, because he gutted the Dems.

All Obama did was expose the agenda and prompt a Yuge backlash. There's a silver lining in every cloud.

Hey! There's something good Obama did!

Yeah, i sure do hope he gets to appoint a couple SC Justices. If that's all he gets done, i'll support him again in 2020.

Ginsburg can't be long for this world. She should have retired the second Obama was elected. That was a MASSIVE screw up.

Two Justices would nice, but three would be incredible. Like i said, if that's all he accomplishes, he'll have my support again in 2020.

Gorsuch makes it 5-4

Ginsburg leaving makes it 6-3

If Breyer leaves, that's 7-2.

That would be amazing. I mean, i just read where the Left/Globalists are gonna consider affording Illegals US Constitutional Rights. We desperately need to take the Supreme Court back.

These smug snowflake assholes act as though they never thought they would lose the WH.

Massive massive massive failure by Obama.

If SCOTUS is 7-2 when Trump leaves, his ENTIRE Presidency is a SUCCESS TO ME.

Here is what Trump needed to accomplish to be a success to me.

1) He is not Hillary
2) Secure borders
3) Lower taxes
4) Repeal Obamacare
5) SCOTUS.

As long as he is working on those things, I am totally fine with him.

But he probably has 20 aunts and uncles and 70 cousins in the US.

You just want to break up families!

What's odd is how we don't use "BREAKING UP FAMILIES" as a reason not to incarcerate criminals....but we use the excuse for illegal aliens.

Again, it's all about votes for Dems. NOTHING MORE.
Oh no. According to some, black babydaddies would be taking care of their spawn if not for the heartless incarceration that judges feed to for-profit prisons.

But he probably has 20 aunts and uncles and 70 cousins in the US.

You just want to break up families!

What's odd is how we don't use "BREAKING UP FAMILIES" as a reason not to incarcerate criminals....but we use the excuse for illegal aliens.

Again, it's all about votes for Dems. NOTHING MORE.
Oh no. According to some, black babydaddies would be taking care of their spawn if not for the heartless incarceration that judges feed to for-profit prisons.

Yea, that is some rich snowflake bullshit,

Exactly, its like all liberals are women on day 28 ever since the election.

Never mind Hillary's massive corruption and worthlessness as a candidate.

They are forever victims.

The Senate Majority leader has set the limit at 2 Supreme Court picks per president.

The Senate Majority leader has set the limit at 2 Supreme Court picks per president.

Elections have consequences, huh?

The Senate used their majority to their advantage. It's called politics.

Too bad for Dems.....7-2 very possible when Trump leaves office.

Elections have consequences, huh?

The Senate used their majority to their advantage. It's called politics.

Too bad for Dems.....7-2 very possible when Trump leaves office.

We'll see how that plays out in the next election cycles.

"U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials said in a statement that after Valles was arrested, it placed a detainer with the Denver County jail to hold him until its agents could take him into federal custody.

“The detainer wasn’t honored and he was released by the jail ... without prior notification,” ICE said. “Valles is a known gang member whose gang history is documented in the Colorado gang database.”

from the article:

“Denver has never and will never condone dangerous or violent individuals being on our streets, immigrants or not,” the statement said. “However, detaining anyone without a criminal warrant is a violation of the Fourth Amendment” of the U.S. Constitution.

the problem here? ILLEGAL Immigrants do not have Constitutional rights!

the fact that he is here illegally is grounds to hold him in and of itself

Denver County shares equal culpability for this murder with this worthless punk

Actually, and unfortunately, illegals do have some Constitutional rights.

I have no problem with cities providing sanctuary for witnesses and victims of crimes who are undocumented workers, however stealing a vehicle and possessing a weapon is not my idea of a candidate for sanctuary.

You dickwads on the left enable these tragedies to occurr.

I have no problem with cities providing sanctuary for witnesses and victims of crimes who are undocumented workers, however stealing a vehicle and possessing a weapon is not my idea of a candidate for sanctuary.

Of course you don't, you have a republic to destroy on behalf of your Fuhrer.

I do urge the family of Timothy Cruz to seek damage in the billion dollar range against Denver for the negligent homicide they are guilty of. Maybe you of the Khmer Rouge will care when it hits your pocket.

Forum List

Back