I'll go with what Mohammad said

If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.
:clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:

It says Jews can live in security in Palestine. No mention of a Jewish state though.
The Koran doesn't utter the word "Palestine" it says the Children of Israel are to dwell in the Promised Land. And it's pretty clear who the Koran says the land was promised to. It's pretty clear that Muslims are even violating their own Koran.

If the historic documents, comments written by eyewitnesses and declarations by the most authoritative Arab scholars are still not enough, let us quote the most important source for muslim Arabs:

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd'.".

- Qur'an 17:104 -

Any sincere muslim must recognize the Land they call "Palestine" as the Jewish Homeland, according to the book considered by muslims to be the most sacred word and Allah's ultimate revelation.
:clap2::clap2::eusa_whistle:

It says Jews can live in security in Palestine. No mention of a Jewish state though.
Just curious. Why do you vilipend, deny and dispute the findings of historians and scholars? What gives you such superior knowledge? I see no evidence other than manure spreading.
I don't know what to say about Ima other than retarded.

Just curious. Why do you vilipend, deny and dispute the findings of historians and scholars? What gives you such superior knowledge? I see no evidence other than manure spreading.

I see no proof. You probably think that the bible is the word of god.
Proof that Israel belongs to the Jewish people is more in the physical, archeological, and historical evidence. The narratives in the Koran, NT, and OT just add to the case.

Proof that Israel belongs to the Jewish people is more in the physical, archeological, and historical evidence. The narratives in the Koran, NT, and OT just add to the case.

Any position based on a book of fiction is ludicrous.

'''

any person who discounts an ancient scriptural writing as being of "NO IMPORTANCE" and "NOT A SOURCE" is ludicrous

'''

any person who discounts an ancient scriptural writing as being of "NO IMPORTANCE" and "NOT A SOURCE" is ludicrous

Ancient scriptural writings have no basic in fact, so what are they are source for? :dunno:

Whereas Palestinians have neither physical or scriptural evidence. They are a recently invented people as of 1967.

People who discount ancient scriptural writings as a souce of history and brush them off as "mere fiction" are extremely stupid. In fact people who brush of writings which are "fiction" as not being important in the study of society and history are just as stupid. The best way to understand a society is -------read the short stories that its members have produced. Without TAGORE----I would have no insight into the social structure of India------because I did read his writings as a teen----once I became aquainted with people from south east Asia-----I did have a notion as to "how they tick" Open up your "mind" a bit ima------you seem eager to tell us how stupid you are

People who discount ancient scriptural writings as a souce of history and brush them off as "mere fiction" are extremely stupid. In fact people who brush of writings which are "fiction" as not being important in the study of society and history are just as stupid. The best way to understand a society is -------read the short stories that its members have produced. Without TAGORE----I would have no insight into the social structure of India------because I did read his writings as a teen----once I became aquainted with people from south east Asia-----I did have a notion as to "how they tick" Open up your "mind" a bit ima------you seem eager to tell us how stupid you are
Irose you don't understand, the problem with the Pali terrorist supporters is there is absolutely no reference to them or even Arabs as having anything to do with Israel in all three holy books. If there was even a a single word they could latch on, they'd be quoting scripture like it was was more valid than what archeologists or historians say.

Well, I learened on this board that the Bible is just a book of fairy tales first written by jews & then by Christians. I sure as hell don't believe in fairy tales. But how do we explain the ancient Egyptian Mernepth Stele proving the exixtence of ancient Israel? Damn those Egyptians for proving the Muslim Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's land.

Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Irose you don't understand, the problem with the Pali terrorist supporters is there is absolutely no reference to them or even Arabs as having anything to do with Israel in all three holy books. If there was even a a single word they could latch on, they'd be quoting scripture like it was was more valid than what archeologists or historians say.

"ancient scriptural writings as a sou(r)ce of history" :lol:

Ya, Noah built a boat and put 2 of all the millions of animals on earth on it, with food for 40 days. Man, he'd have needed an army just to shovel all the shit! :lmao:

"ancient scriptural writings as a sou(r)ce of history" :lol:

Ya, Noah built a boat and put 2 of all the millions of animals on earth on it, with food for 40 days. Man, he'd have needed an army just to shovel all the shit! :lmao:

you are even more dim than I thought-----the book of genesis (that's the one that has the noah story) is a vital book for anyone interested in history. In fact it is a REACTION against the society of MESOPOTAMIA ------if you know how to read and anything about the history of MESOPOTAMIA and the epic of Gilgamesh-----its link to the civilization in mesopotamia becomes obvious. The details of the story of NOAH are not even important------did you ever read THE ODYSSEY? is that a piece of idiocy to your dim mind too? do you-----like others dim as you are FOCUS ON THE CONCEPT OF ODYSSEUS CARRYING A "BAG OF WIND"" or his men turning into animals?

I can tell that literature was not your strong point in junior high school---or even kindergarten Tell me the truth-----when a teacher told you to read a book-----did you go out and buy the CLASSIC COMIC version?

Well, I learened on this board that the Bible is just a book of fairy tales first written by jews & then by Christians. I sure as hell don't believe in fairy tales. But how do we explain the ancient Egyptian Mernepth Stele proving the exixtence of ancient Israel? Damn those Egyptians for proving the Muslim Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's land.

They don't let facts get in the way of their claims.

MJB there is reference to ISHMAELITES in the talmud and the bible Of course "arabs" are not the ISHMAELITES of old-----or their descendants-----but they what Ishmaelite means is actually something like BEDOUIN in that they are illiterate, homeless, criminal types who like to kidnap people for sale as slaves and they rob caravans and dessert travelers in general-----the term ISHMAELITE is a generic term for desert robber and killer as used in the talmud----in that sense "ARAB" is mentioned I have been told that the word "arab" does refer to an area of the earth------the conotation is that the land mass exists in some kind of shadow or darkness-----but I am not sure

MJB there is reference to ISHMAELITES in the talmud and the bible Of course "arabs" are not the ISHMAELITES of old-----or their descendants-----but they what Ishmaelite means is actually something like BEDOUIN in that they are illiterate, homeless, criminal types who like to kidnap people for sale as slaves and they rob caravans and dessert travelers in general-----the term ISHMAELITE is a generic term for desert robber and killer as used in the talmud----in that sense "ARAB" is mentioned I have been told that the word "arab" does refer to an area of the earth------the conotation is that the land mass exists in some kind of shadow or darkness-----but I am not sure
Mohammad was an illiterate who picked the wrong character in the OT to relate himself to falsely. It is ironic that he picked Ishmael, in that he is the one G-d asks Abraham to kick out, calls him a wild jackass, and predicts his descendants will be at war with all nations.

Did Mohammad predict what his followers will be like 1400 years ago?

Mohammad was an illiterate who picked the wrong character in the OT to relate himself to falsely. It is ironic that he picked Ishmael, in that he is the one G-d asks Abraham to kick out, calls him a wild jackass, and predicts his descendants will be at war with all nations.

I have a theory that Muhummad heard the jews of arabia referring to him and his men as ISHMAELITES (not a compliment) and that is how he decided to link himself to Ishmael Keep in mind----the poor guy never read the bible----even if he could read----I think the bible had not yet been translated into arabic In fact even the translation into arabic was done a few centuries later in HEBRAIZED ARABIC -----so he depended on campfire story tellers --------and jews yelling "ISHMAELITE" at him ----so when he asked "WHO IS ISHMAEL"? they politely told him------"oh---a really nice guy-----son of abraham........" and that's how muhummad came to be-------a descendant of Ishmael

I have a theory that Muhummad heard the jews of arabia referring to him and his men as ISHMAELITES (not a compliment) and that is how he decided to link himself to Ishmael Keep in mind----the poor guy never read the bible----even if he could read----I think the bible had not yet been translated into arabic In fact even the translation into arabic was done a few centuries later in HEBRAIZED ARABIC -----so he depended on campfire story tellers --------and jews yelling "ISHMAELITE" at him ----so when he asked "WHO IS ISHMAEL"? they politely told him------"oh---a really nice guy-----son of abraham........" and that's how muhummad came to be-------a descendant of Ishmael
Interesting take irose. I herd that it was Mohammad's Jewish wife that actually wrote the Koran for him. She was very young and knew very little about her prior faith, when the terrorist prophet kidnapped her during one of his invasions. Which explains why the Koran contains so many errors.

I have a theory that Muhummad heard the jews of arabia referring to him and his men as ISHMAELITES (not a compliment) and that is how he decided to link himself to Ishmael Keep in mind----the poor guy never read the bible----even if he could read----I think the bible had not yet been translated into arabic In fact even the translation into arabic was done a few centuries later in HEBRAIZED ARABIC -----so he depended on campfire story tellers --------and jews yelling "ISHMAELITE" at him ----so when he asked "WHO IS ISHMAEL"? they politely told him------"oh---a really nice guy-----son of
abraham........" and that's how muhummad came to be-------a descendant of Ishmael
Interesting take irose. I herd that it was Mohammad's Jewish wife that actually wrote the Koran for him. She was very young and knew very little about her prior faith, when the terrorist prophet kidnapped her during one of his invasions. Which explains why the Koran contains so many errors.

oh that is the "wife" that accidentally fed him POISONED LAMB-------I do not believe that she wrote the koran--------she probably did not know how to write in arabic Arabic did develope an alphabet about 300 ad------well---actually they borrowed a script from persian and created a kind of alphabet ----something like ----uhm aramaic (well actually hebrew) In any case------I believe that the koran was written some 100 years after the old mo kicked the bucket-------there are not EXTANT copies of this koran things before that time ------and it was not SO LONG AGO

Safiyya bint Huyayy
Safiyya bint Huyayy (Arabic: صفية بنت حيي*) (c. 610 – c. 670) was a Jewish woman captured from the Banu Nadir tribe at age 17,[1] who became Muhammad's wife. She was, along with all other wives of Muhammad, titled Umm-ul-Mo'mineen or the "Mother of Believers".[2]

Despite her conversion, Muhammad's other wives teased Safiyya of her Jewish origin. Doubts about Safiyya's loyalty to Islam and the suspicion that she would avenge her slain kin are themes in the Sirah Rasul Allah (biographies of Muhammad).[15]

The verse that you pulled out of CONTEXT is a chapter about God telling Moses that Israelites can go to that land from egypt. Later on it says the Jews denied Jesus as a prophet and denied God and therefore the land should not be for them

Forum List

Back