I'll go with what Mohammad said

Wrong again. The Old Testament says nothing about Jesus, as it was written thousands of years before Jesus came. So "opinions" of one Jew to another about Jesus may vary dramatically, and don't count. Unlike your Koran that says the Christians messed up Jesus' and God's message, and Jesus' crucifixion was a hoax according to the Koran.

Tell the truth, Abdul Khara, because you know JACKSHIT.

I have it in arabic let me get the English translation, and There is no such thing as Jews having opinions on Jesus they all hate him and make in fun of him on Israeli cartoon shows so fuck yourself once again idiot

[17:5] And We revealed to the children of Israel in the Book, saying, ‘You will surely do mischief in the land twice, and you will surely become excessively overbearing.’
After Moses Jews left god and rejected Jesus this bit them bad and they got conquered
No such thing.

No such thing? So that's what a right winger stands for just ignore any proof? Cocky people like you where I come from get shot in the legs

How many times have you cursed the Koran but now you want to take the word of it? Hahahahaha you fucking troll you say one more dumb thing Ill post a picture of the man captured son of a crybaby gilad shalit:badgrin:

The koran is a scriptural writing it contains lines which indicate that the rapist pig recognized the fact that Israel aka palestine is the homeland of the jews------in fact the rapist pig, according to the koran recognized the concept that GOD (aka allah) had CONFERRED the land of Israel aka the land of ZION aka Palestine on the jews Thus is an HISTORIC FACT that the people who wrote the koran-----recognized that Israel is the homeland and possession of JEWS Today's muslims have chosen to spit on the writers of the koran-------FINE WITH ME!!!!
iro, that's not the point. The koran is irrelevant in the debates on Palestine. It all comes down to this: Israel set itself up in a place they knew would be big trouble, and on top of that didn't bother to negotiate with the occupants of the time and basically declared war on everyone around them. Unless these basic points are dealt with, no peace can be had in the area.

Right? They turn this into a religious debate I will wipe them off the face of the earth in a religious debate

Wrong again. The Old Testament says nothing about Jesus, as it was written thousands of years before Jesus came. So "opinions" of one Jew to another about Jesus may vary dramatically, and don't count. Unlike your Koran that says the Christians messed up Jesus' and God's message, and Jesus' crucifixion was a hoax according to the Koran.

Tell the truth, Abdul Khara, because you know JACKSHIT.

How many times have you cursed the Koran but now you want to take the word of it? Hahahahaha you fucking troll you say one more dumb thing Ill post a picture of the man captured son of a crybaby gilad shalit:badgrin:

The koran is a scriptural writing it contains lines which indicate that the rapist pig recognized the fact that Israel aka palestine is the homeland of the jews------in fact the rapist pig, according to the koran recognized the concept that GOD (aka allah) had CONFERRED the land of Israel aka the land of ZION aka Palestine on the jews Thus is an HISTORIC FACT that the people who wrote the koran-----recognized that Israel is the homeland and possession of JEWS Today's muslims have chosen to spit on the writers of the koran-------FINE WITH ME!!!!

But Christians didn't recognize you guys and they killed you, we never took any land from Jews it was Christians that we conquered so already Jews haven't been in that land for thousands if years so you canno make a claim of course until the idiot international world made you a country

Sorry "becauseIam-an-idiot" Jesus does not appear in Israeli cartoons ----in my entire life I have never heard the name "jesus" in any synagogue or jewish religion discussion or any ALLUSION to jesus at all. I went to a mosque and heard it all-------it was DISGUSTING what that "imam" said about Jesus while little boys sitting on the floor listened intently and their father's disgustingly SMILED AND NODDED at every filthy word------of course it is possible that your IMAM told you that jesus appears in Israeli cartoons-----that pig that spoke in the mosque I visited would be capable of such lies

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JA6vRC1xW_c]YouTube - Mocking Jesus on Israeli TV -[/ame]

We believe Jesus is the prohet and the messiah so we cannot say disgusting things about him

I have it in arabic let me get the English translation, and There is no such thing as Jews having opinions on Jesus they all hate him and make in fun of him on Israeli cartoon shows so fuck yourself once again idiot

[17:5] And We revealed to the children of Israel in the Book, saying, ‘You will surely do mischief in the land twice, and you will surely become excessively overbearing.’
After Moses Jews left god and rejected Jesus this bit them bad and they got conquered
No such thing.

No such thing? So that's what a right winger stands for just ignore any proof? Cocky people like you where I come from get shot in the legs
I think you don't understand your own Koran. You quote an EARLIER verse in this Sura 17:14, it cites the great trials and tribulations of Moses and the people of Israel, and it ends with these final verses indicating that the Jews entered the promised land and were to dwell there until the "hereafter". Which is exactly what the OT and NT say. Which part DWELL THERE UNTIL THE HEREAFTER do you not understand, you fucking knucklehead? All that the Koran is, is a bad copy of the OT and the NT. You're just making shit up because you have nothing else. And oh, did you notice the part at the end where it blasphemes Christianity as "God taking a son as partner"? oooops!

Say [to them], "If you possessed the depositories of the mercy of my Lord, then you would withhold out of fear of spending." And ever has man been stingy.

17:101

Sahih International
And We had certainly given Moses nine evident signs, so ask the Children of Israel [about] when he came to them and Pharaoh said to him, "Indeed I think, O Moses, that you are affected by magic."

17:102

Sahih International
[Moses] said, "You have already known that none has sent down these [signs] except the Lord of the heavens and the earth as evidence, and indeed I think, O Pharaoh, that you are destroyed."

17:103

Sahih International
So he intended to drive them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him all together.

17:104

Sahih International
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

17:105

Sahih International
And with the truth We have sent the Qur'an down, and with the truth it has descended. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.

17:106

Sahih International
And [it is] a Qur'an which We have separated [by intervals] that you might recite it to the people over a prolonged period. And We have sent it down progressively.

17:107

Sahih International
Say, "Believe in it or do not believe. Indeed, those who were given knowledge before it - when it is recited to them, they fall upon their faces in prostration,

17:108

Sahih International
And they say, "Exalted is our Lord! Indeed, the promise of our Lord has been fulfilled."

17:109

Sahih International
And they fall upon their faces weeping, and the Qur'an increases them in humble submission.

17:110

Sahih International
Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

17:111

Sahih International
And say, "Praise to Allah , who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and glorify Him with [great] glorification."

No such thing.

I think you don't understand your own Koran. You quote an EARLIER verse in this Sura 17:14, it cites the great trials and tribulations of Moses and the people of Israel, and it ends with these final verses indicating that the Jews entered the promised land and were to dwell there until the "hereafter". Which is exactly what the OT and NT say. Which part DWELL THERE UNTIL THE HEREAFTER do you not understand, you fucking knucklehead? All that the Koran is, is a bad copy of the OT and the NT. You're just making shit up because you have nothing else. And oh, did you notice the part at the end where it blasphemes Christianity as "God taking a son as partner"? oooops!

Say [to them], "If you possessed the depositories of the mercy of my Lord, then you would withhold out of fear of spending." And ever has man been stingy.

Sahih International
And We had certainly given Moses nine evident signs, so ask the Children of Israel [about] when he came to them and Pharaoh said to him, "Indeed I think, O Moses, that you are affected by magic."

Sahih International
[Moses] said, "You have already known that none has sent down these [signs] except the Lord of the heavens and the earth as evidence, and indeed I think, O Pharaoh, that you are destroyed."

Sahih International
So he intended to drive them from the land, but We drowned him and those with him all together.

Sahih International
And We said after Pharaoh to the Children of Israel, "Dwell in the land, and when there comes the promise of the Hereafter, We will bring you forth in [one] gathering."

Sahih International
And with the truth We have sent the Qur'an down, and with the truth it has descended. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a bringer of good tidings and a warner.

Sahih International
And [it is] a Qur'an which We have separated [by intervals] that you might recite it to the people over a prolonged period. And We have sent it down progressively.

Sahih International
Say, "Believe in it or do not believe. Indeed, those who were given knowledge before it - when it is recited to them, they fall upon their faces in prostration,

Sahih International
And they say, "Exalted is our Lord! Indeed, the promise of our Lord has been fulfilled."

Sahih International
And they fall upon their faces weeping, and the Qur'an increases them in humble submission.

Sahih International
Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

Sahih International
And say, "Praise to Allah , who has not taken a son and has had no partner in [His] dominion and has no [need of a] protector out of weakness; and glorify Him with [great] glorification."

No it doesn't, now list the Hadith tha talk about present day Israel haha what a character you think you can go around fooling people, your Zionist so you don't recognize any Hadith or Koran so this should be the end of the discussion you nut unless you wanna meet up in person, now.... I am gonna watch this extremely offensive video(for christians I can't imagine). Just shows Zionism needs to end

No such thing.

Since you appear so obsessed with Jesus, why not tell us how the Muslims believe that when Jesus comes back, he is going to preach Islam. This certainly is a slap in the face of all Christians, and it is a good thing that the Muslims don't think they could get away with it here in the U.S. the way they get away with it in Gr. Britain when they carry signs at protests that Jesus is going to preach Islam. By the way, if the Muslims supposedly revere Jesus as a prophet, why are they always so busy murdering the followers of Jesus in Muslim countries as well as destroying their churches? This certainly does not show any respect for Christians, nor of Jesus.

jt2

No such thing.

Since you appear so obsessed with Jesus, why not tell us how the Muslims believe that when Jesus comes back, he is going to preach Islam. This certainly is a slap in the face of all Christians, and it is a good thing that the Muslims don't think they could get away with it here in the U.S. the way they get away with it in Gr. Britain when they carry signs at protests that Jesus is going to preach Islam. By the way, if the Muslims supposedly revere Jesus as a prophet, why are they always so busy murdering the followers of Jesus in Muslim countries as well as destroying their churches? This certainly does not show any respect for Christians, nor of Jesus.

jt2

Jesus believed in one unseen god thus makes you a Muslim, he is gonna come back to help against mag and Gabog and pray with the Muslims, everyone at that time will become Muslim you just need to accept that everything Muhammad predicted was correct, a lot of Christians don't believe Jesus is god or son of god so again you are wrong.

But that is still much better than putting a monkey on a cross impersonating Jesus, that's more than slap to the face to Christians

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

No it doesn't, now list the Hadith tha talk about present day Israel haha what a character you think you can go around fooling people, your Zionist so you don't recognize any Hadith or Koran so this should be the end of the discussion you nut unless you wanna meet up in person, now.... I am gonna watch this extremely offensive video(for christians I can't imagine). Just shows Zionism needs to end
Are you fucking illiterate like your prophet? The Sura starts with 17:00 and ends with 17:111, which is when the Jews enter the promised land. Which part of "Dwell in the land until the hereafter" did you not understand? Or do you think God is an Arab Muslim...says one thing in Arabic just to lie, and then does something else? You guys crack me up. You even make up shit about what your own Koran says, which is exactly what the OT and NT say about this subject. Did you notice it mentions the people of Israel and not "Palestine"? Oopsie!

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Sahih International

Are you fucking illiterate like your prophet? The Sura starts with 17:00 and ends with 17:111, which is when the Jews enter the promised land. Which part of "Dwell in the land until the hereafter" did you not understand? Or do you think God is an Arab Muslim...says one thing in Arabic just to lie, and then does something else? You guys crack me up. You even make up shit about what your own Koran says, which is exactly what the OT and NT say about this subject. Did you notice it mentions the people of Israel and not "Palestine"? Oopsie!

Roudy since you ignored everything I said about hadith, I wanna meet you in person and we can talk about this were do you wanna meet up? If you live in Israel that fine I can be there too

jt2

Jesus believed in one unseen god thus makes you a Muslim, he is gonna come back to help against mag and Gabog and pray with the Muslims, everyone at that time will become Muslim you just need to accept that everything Muhammad predicted was correct, a lot of Christians don't believe Jesus is god or son of god so again you are wrong.

But that is still much better than putting a monkey on a cross impersonating Jesus, that's more than slap to the face to Christians
What manner of gobbletygook are you speaking. I can't make heads or tails of what you said and if you think I would ever become a goat-smelling Muslim then you are ready for the looney bin.

jt2

What manner of gobbletygook are you speaking. I can't make heads or tails of what you said and if you think I would ever become a goat-smelling Muslim then you are ready for the looney bin.

You have nothing to say then shutup? Your anti Muslim so do I need to go farther than that?

Goat smelling haha? Your an idiot

You have nothing to say then shutup? Your anti Muslim so do I need to go farther than that?

And you can tell your buddy Gabog if he messes with me, I'll plug him in the liver, see.

And you can tell your buddy Gabog if he messes with me, I'll plug him in the liver, see.

Gog and Magog isn't a buddy you fucking clueless idiot hahahahaha

Roudy since you ignored everything I said about hadith, I wanna meet you in person and we can talk about this were do you wanna meet up? If you live in Israel that fine I can be there too
No just give me your address and I'll meet you. I'll bring the DHS with me, I'm sure they'd like to ask you a few questions of their own. For example, who did you meet with and what you did when you were in Gaza? So let me see, you live in Dearborn Michigan aka Occupied Al Darbourne aka the East Bank, right? Won't be long before you Muzzie declare Dearborn and Paterson NJ as occupied Palestine, will it? Which gas station or 7-11 are you at? Never mind...I'll just look for the stupid Muzzie getting drunk on donkey sperm Slurpees. Yup, that's our guy.

What's that? Somebody that isn't afraid to tell the truth about Islam and it's history?

jt2

Now how would a desert dwelling Arabian pedophile illiterate terrorist theif named Mohammad have any clue as to what Jesus and Moses represented?

jt2

Now how would a desert dwelling Arabian pedophile illiterate terrorist theif named Mohammad have any clue as to what Jesus and Moses represented?
Don't worry, Roudy. This is very, very entertaining. Not only are we shown the mind set of a Muslim when it comes to Jesus, I almost feel like finding an agent to get him a job as a Muslim comic since there appears to be so few. Meanwhile, I wonder when he is going to pull out that fake Gospel Muslims have which even discuss the bowel movements of Jesus. Of course you notice that he never answered why the Muslims are always busy murdering the followers of Jesus. and destroying their churches (and let's face it the Hiundus and Buddhists aren't safe from them either). No doubt he doesn't care about this. It's a shame that all American Christians aren't aware of what Muslims think regarding Jesus. It would be an eye opener for them.

jt2

Don't worry, Roudy. This is very, very entertaining. Not only are we shown the mind set of a Muslim when it comes to Jesus, I almost feel like finding an agent to get him a job as a Muslim comic since there appears to be so few. Meanwhile, I wonder when he is going to pull out that fake Gospel Muslims have which even discuss the bowel movements of Jesus. Of course you notice that he never answered why the Muslims are always busy murdering the followers of Jesus. and destroying their churches (and let's face it the Hiundus and Buddhists aren't safe from them either). No doubt he doesn't care about this. It's a shame that all American Christians aren't aware of what Muslims think regarding Jesus. It would be an eye opener for them.

jt2

Hossfly Muslims believe in Jesus so everything you say makes no sense, quit listing random conflicts it makes you look stupid when you lose the discussion on Israel and Palestine you list random conflicts everybody can see it

jt2

Hossfly Muslims believe in Jesus so everything you say makes no sense, quit listing random conflicts it makes you look stupid when you lose the discussion on Israel and Palestine you list random conflicts everybody can see it
You said in another thread that Muslims help one another so you should realize that what Muslims do to others in one country is relevant to what they do to others in another country. Or is that over your head? Also, no one has lost any arguments to you and your den mates, bucko.

Forum List

Back