Islam and anti-Zionism are extreme opposites

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
It appears that Mohammad the prophet of Islam was a Zionist, confirming the story of Exodus that Moses led his people the Israelites to G-d's promised land, where they were to dwell there forever. Mohammad also instructed all Muslims to pray towards Mecca and Medina, not Jerusalem, which is the Jewish holy land. Any Muslim who denies this is acting contrary to what Islam and the Koran says.

THE QUR'AN SAYS:

"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

"Say: 'O God, King of the kingdom (1), Thou givest the kingdom to whom Thou pleasest, and Thou strippest off the kingdom from whom Thou pleasest; Thou endowest with honour whom Thou pleasest, and Thou bringest low whom Thou pleasest: all the best is in Thy hand. Verily, Thou hast power over all things.'"(2) [Qur'an 3:26]

From the above Qur'anic verse we deduce a basic principle of the Monotheistic philosophy of history: God chooses as He likes in the relationship between peoples and countries. Sometimes He gives a land to a people, and sometimes He takes His possession back and gives it to another people.

The Qur'an relates the words by which Moses ordered the Israelites to conquer the Land:

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.

The Qur'an relates the words by which Moses ordered the Israelites to conquer the Land:

"And [remember] when Moses said to his people: 'O my people, call in remembrance the favour of God unto you, when he produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave to you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people, enter the Holy Land which God has assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.'" [Qur'an 5:20-21]

Moreover - and those who try to use Islam as a weapon against Israel always conveniently ignore this point - the Holy Qur'an explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment - where it says: "And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, there is NO fundamental reason which prohibits Muslims from recognizing Israel as a friendly State.

How long do we have to wait? I mean the Jews have returned to the land for what 70 years now? Is God waiting for the Arab States to recognize Israel before the Last Judgement? If that's God condition, I'm guessing that day is ah, never.

How long do we have to wait? I mean the Jews have returned to the land for what 70 years now? Is God waiting for the Arab States to recognize Israel before the Last Judgement? If that's God condition, I'm guessing that day is ah, never.

The Jewish People never left the land.

They did become sovereign over a small part of their ancient homeland.

All some Muslims, and some Christians have to do is stop denying the Jewish right to their land, and spend more time teaching peace with the Jews, rather than hatred and destruction of this people.

Who knows what any god is waiting for.

The G-D of Abraham has allowed his people sovereignty over their ancient land.

What the gods of the Christians and Muslims think and do, is another matter. It is up to those two religions to under about, and decide when enough is enough of something which has been, and continues to be horrible on every level.

Gee I wonder where Monte and his sock are.

All some Muslims, and some Christians have to do is stop denying the Jewish right to their land, and spend more time teaching peace with the Jews, rather than hatred and destruction of this people.

What the gods of the Christians and Muslims think and do, is another matter. It is up to those two religions to under about, and decide when enough is enough of something which has been, and continues to be horrible on every level.

The European Jews stole the land from the indigenous people. How can there be peace until the situation is made right for the native people, many Jews, that converted to Christianity and subsequently many to islam? The native people will have their homeland back eventually.

The European Jews stole the land from the indigenous people. How can there be peace until the situation is made right for the native people, many Jews, that converted to Christianity and subsequently many to islam? The native people will have their homeland back eventually.

It's odd that you would describe invading / colonizing Arabs and European Crusaders as "native people".

You're really quite ignorant of the history surrounding your invented "country of Pal'istan".

Hah?! Back to the same old lies and bullshit? You basically have the same gibberish answer to every thread, no matter what the discussion.

Here it is again, asswipe: Islam and anti-Zionism are extreme opposites.

Can't contribute either way? Then fuck off and stop diverting threads.

Wasn't Muhammad part Jewish?
No, in order to tie himself to the two great faiths, he claimed that he's an ancestor of the biblical Ishmael, who came 2000 years before Mohammad appeared on the Saudi Peninsula. As far as I know they didn't have DNA testing 1400 years ago to determine people's ancestry. Even today, they can't trace you to an individual, family or tribe. Go figure.

Last edited:

They represented about 3% of the population before the mass immigration took place.

They took the land by force of arms. So what if they say it is part of some ancient homeland.

Those who were driven out have every right to fight for the land they lost as well.

God had nothing to do with the 47-48 fight for land, that was all mankinds doing.

It's odd that you would describe invading / colonizing Arabs and European Crusaders as "native people".

You're really quite ignorant of the history surrounding your invented "country of Pal'istan".

Weren't the ancient Israelis invaders as well?

The victors of WWI invented the Mandate for Palestine. Palestine is not a name they just thought up was it?

They represented about 3% of the population before the mass immigration took place.

They took the land by force of arms. So what if they say it is part of some ancient homeland.

Those who were driven out have every right to fight for the land they lost as well.

God had nothing to do with the 47-48 fight for land, that was all mankinds doing.
Again, for the thousandth time, the entire region was under Ottoman, not Arab rule for 700 years. The Arabs who were invaders themselves, had no say whatsoever. When the Ottoman Empire fell, 99% of it was divided into the nice little backwards-ass Muslim shitholes of oppression and intolerance that we see today. Less than 1% of the land was allocated to be Jewish homeland in the ancient, religious and ancestral land of the Jews. The Jews had always maintained a presence in their holyland throughout the millennia, and kept coming back, despite all the invasions and pogroms.

The greedy Arabs wanted it all and couldn't handle a non Muslim entity ruling ANY land in the Middle East. Their culture demanded that they oppress and persecute religious minorities.

Led by the Nazi Mufti, the Arabs launched a war against the Jews with the goal of committing a second holocaust on them in their own holy land. After a few massacres such as the Hebron massacre of 1929, the Jews took up arms and started defending themselves against the IslamoNazis, a civil war erupted, the Arabs lost, and continued to lose.

Again, for the thousandth time, the entire region was under Ottoman, not Arab rule for 700 years. The Arabs who were invaders themselves, had no say whatsoever. When the Ottoman Empire fell, 99% of it was divided into the nice little backwards-ass Muslim shitholes of oppression and intolerance that we see today. Less than 1% of the land was allocated to be Jewish homeland in the ancient, religious and ancestral land of the Jews. The Jews had always maintained a presence in their holyland throughout the millennia, and kept coming back, despite all the invasions and pogroms.

The greedy Arabs wanted it all and couldn't handle a non Muslim entity ruling ANY land in the Middle East. Their culture demanded that they oppress and persecute religious minorities.

Led by the Nazi Mufti, the Arabs launched a war against the Jews with the goal of committing a second holocaust on them in their own holy land. After a few massacres such as the Hebron massacre of 1929, the Jews took up arms and started defending themselves against the IslamoNazis, a civil war erupted, the Arabs lost, and continued to lose.

The Jews invaded Palestine from Europe starting in the mid to late 1800s. The native Muslims and Christians resisted the invasion the best they could, but when Britain became involved and undertook to support the Jewish colonjial project, it became difficult for the native people to resist against the world's most powerful colonial empire at the time.

The Ziofascist invaders always had the intention colonizing Palestine and of eliminating the Christians and Muslims.

At partition the greedy Jews received more than half of Palestine from the UN while representing less than a third of the population. And. to make matters worth, one third of the native Christian and Muslim population was left in the Jewish part of the partition and would be ruled by Jews though the Christians and Muslims together with the Bedouin inhabitants represented a majority in the Jewish part of the partition. These people, because of the foolishness of the UN, would never have the opportunity to achieve self-determination because of the UN's decision to support a European colonial project, rather than defend the rights of the native people as they were required to do.

So don't listen to Ruddy's bullshit.

The Jews did live in Palestine for centuries side by side with their Arab Neighbors, mostly in peace too. That all change with the Zionist invasion. It was the British response to the Jaffa Riots in 1921 that started them thinking about providing their own security. They provided that security and eventually took the land. It wasn't given to them by some commission or the even the UN. After the UN vote in 47 combined the British plans to quit the Mandate the fight for the land began. They won. Even after the British Mandate ended and the Arab Nations formally declare war, they successfully took and held the land.

But it's not like the people who were driven out have given up. More and more land in the West Bank is being annexed by Israel too.

I don't think they'll give up the fight.

Just sayin.

The Jews invaded Palestine from Europe starting in the mid to late 1800s. The native Muslims and Christians resisted the invasion the best they could, but when Britain became involved and undertook to support the Jewish colonjial project, it became difficult for the native people to resist against the world's most powerful colonial empire at the time.

The Ziofascist invaders always had the intention colonizing Palestine and of eliminating the Christians and Muslims.

At partition the greedy Jews received more than half of Palestine from the UN while representing less than a third of the population. And. to make matters worth, one third of the native Christian and Muslim population was left in the Jewish part of the partition and would be ruled by Jews though the Christians and Muslims together with the Bedouin inhabitants represented a majority in the Jewish part of the partition. These people, because of the foolishness of the UN, would never have the opportunity to achieve self-determination because of the UN's decision to support a European colonial project, rather than defend the rights of the native people as they were required to do.

UN didn't have the authority to create two countries.

Jews had, read Your Quran...if this is still what we're talking about, You know the OP:

Islam supports Zionism.

Ottoman empire was divided between France and Britain. They were tasked to divide the region into states by LoN and later the UN

They did not have the right, correct. But they did it anyway.

Ottoman empire was divided between France and Britain. They were tasked to divide the region into states by LoN and later the UN

France and Britain were not the only allies, but according the LON they were to hold the former Turkish territories in trus for the inhabitants. The inhabitants at the time of writing were more than 90% Christians and Muslims. It was not to be held in trust for people inhabiting Europe.

ARTICLE 22.
To those colonies and territories which as a consequence of the late war have ceased to be under the sovereignty of the States which formerly governed them and which are inhabited by peoples not yet able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world, there should be applied the principle that the well-being and development of such peoples form a sacred trust of civilisation and that securities for the performance of this trust should be embodied in this Covenant.

The best method of giving practical effect to this principle is that the tutelage of such peoples should be entrusted to advanced nations who by reason of their resources, their experience or their geographical position can best undertake this responsibility, and who are willing to accept it, and that this tutelage should be exercised by them as Mandatories on behalf of the League.

Avalon Project - The Covenant of the League of Nations

Forum List

Back