2012 Summer Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
It's here. Thank the Lord the Olympic Committee has no Pin Pull Competition to see how far the athletes can scatter their body parts. Palestinians would win it all, gold, silver & bronze. Can't wait to see the opening ceremony flags of the Little Satan Israel & the Great Satan USA. Go USA!

It's here. Thank the Lord the Olympic Committee has no Pin Pull Competition to see how far the athletes can scatter their body parts. Palestinians would win it all, gold, silver & bronze. Can't wait to see the opening ceremony flags of the Little Satan Israel & the Great Satan USA. Go USA!
Speaking of Olympics, where are the Palestine Olympics being held? In Gaza or West Bank?

Most boring opening ceremony in recent memory.

Nice that they paused with a moment of silence for the London citizens killed in the terrorist bombing shortly after they were awarded the games. Of course, that's more than they are willing to do for the eleven Israelis murdered during the '72 games...

Forty years...

Most boring opening ceremony in recent memory.

Nice that they paused with a moment of silence for the London citizens killed in the terrorist bombing shortly after they were awarded the games. Of course, that's more than they are willing to do for the eleven Israelis murdered during the '72 games...

Forty years...
Yes I'll have to agree. Very corny and low budget. It jumped from one theme to another yet there was no cohesiveness or transition among the different pieces. It looked like an English version of a badly made broadway show. I thought they would knock it of the park. The only part I liked was the Rowen Atkinson comedy moment and even that wasn't really appropriate for an Olympic ceremony.

you really are an angry, bitter, little man, aren't you?

i hope all the athletes do well in the true spirit of the olympic games, even the israelis and the brits. i know they won't all medal, but they will all win.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

You sir are the biggest phoney on this board. Are you holding up okay on your disposable diapers? Please answer willingly or will I have to find out otherwise. Know what I mean? 'Atta boy!

you really are an angry, bitter, little man, aren't you?

i hope all the athletes do well in the true spirit of the olympic games, even the israelis and the brits. i know they won't all medal, but they will all win.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

Speaking of Olympics, where are the Palestine Olympics being held? In Gaza or West Bank?
I can't wait for the "Throw the decapitated infidel head shot put competition".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back