I'll go with what Mohammad said

The verse that you pulled out of CONTEXT is a chapter about God telling Moses that Israelites can go to that land from egypt. Later on it says the Jews denied Jesus as a prophet and denied God and therefore the land should not be for them
Really? Link? I bet you a million dollars you're pulling it out of your ass I mean Mohammad.

The verse that you pulled out of CONTEXT is a chapter about God telling Moses that Israelites can go to that land from egypt. Later on it says the Jews denied Jesus as a prophet and denied God and therefore the land should not be for them
Really? Link? I bet you a million dollars you're pulling it out of your ass I mean Mohammad.

Go take the Quran open to Surat al bakara read it all you idiot, you need a source for the most popular book in the world? Hahahaha man you purposely act like you don't know what you say is all lies

I would be interested in your take on how the Muslims believe that when Jesus returns he is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam. Isn't this a slap in the face to all Christians?
Islam's Tradition of Breaking the Cross :: Gatestone Institute

jt2

Go take the Quran open to Surat al bakara read it all you idiot, you need a source for the most popular book in the world? Hahahaha man you purposely act like you don't know what you say is all lies
I hate to burst your bubble. The most popular book in the world is the Bible. Check it out. And let us not forget that many Muslims are illiterate and can't even read the Koran. That is why they learn to memorize and recite it in their madrassas.

jt2

I would be interested in your take on how the Muslims believe that when Jesus returns he is going to break all the crosses and preach Islam. Isn't this a slap in the face to all Christians?

jt2

we were told not to worship graven images

Well, I learened on this board that the Bible is just a book of fairy tales first written by jews & then by Christians. I sure as hell don't believe in fairy tales. But how do we explain the ancient Egyptian Mernepth Stele proving the exixtence of ancient Israel? Damn those Egyptians for proving the Muslim Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's land.

Merneptah Stele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They don't let facts get in the way of their claims.

MJB there is reference to ISHMAELITES in the talmud and the bible Of course "arabs" are not the ISHMAELITES of old-----or their descendants-----but they what Ishmaelite means is actually something like BEDOUIN in that they are illiterate, homeless, criminal types who like to kidnap people for sale as slaves and they rob caravans and dessert travelers in general-----the term ISHMAELITE is a generic term for desert robber and killer as used in the talmud----in that sense "ARAB" is mentioned I have been told that the word "arab" does refer to an area of the earth------the conotation is that the land mass exists in some kind of shadow or darkness-----but I am not sure

According to the Book of Genesis, Ishmaelites are the descendants of Ishmael, the elder son of Abraham

ish'-ma-el-its (yishme`e'lim): The supposed descendants of Ishmael, the son of Abraham and Hagar, whom Abraham sent away from him after the birth of Isaac (Gen 21:14-21).
http://www.bible-history.com/isbe/I/ISHMAELITES/

Last edited:

So you're lying like a rug. Typical Muslim bullshit. I have THE ENTIRE SURA you fucking idiot. You're just making shit up because I just slapped you in the face with your own holy book. It doesn't utter the word Palestine...now why is that, MohaMUD?

So you're lying like a rug. Typical Muslim bullshit. I have THE ENTIRE SURA you fucking idiot. You're just making shit up because I just slapped you in the face with your own holy book. It doesn't utter the word Palestine...now why is that, MohaMUD?

You idiot where did I say it says Palestine, it refers to it as the quds and it wasn't saying Israel belongs to Jews it was talking about Moses traveling to Israel now shut the fuck up with your bullshit

jt2

Your not Christian but anyways how could God come to earth and only convert a few people who today barely follow any part of the bible? Jesus was not god he was a prohet with a special miracle, but Jews don't believe he was anything besides a bastard so you shouldn't be involved

You idiot where did I say it says Palestine, it refers to it as the quds and it wasn't saying Israel belongs to Jews it was talking about Moses traveling to Israel now shut the fuck up with your bullshit
Nope, it says Moses led his children from bondage in Egypt to the promised land, WHERE THEY ARE TO DWELL FOREVER. Remember Musa is a prophet in Islam as one of God's messengers in Islam. You don't even know your own Koran, dirtbag. I'm still waiting for you to show me the Sura or verse that says the land is longer the Jews lands. Come on Abdul Khara, put up or shut up.

You are a total idiot and you don't even know what your own religion really says.

jt2

Your not Christian but anyways how could God come to earth and only convert a few people who today barely follow any part of the bible? Jesus was not god he was a prohet with a special miracle, but Jews don't believe he was anything besides a bastard so you shouldn't be involved
Wrong again. The Old Testament says nothing about Jesus, as it was written thousands of years before Jesus came. So "opinions" of one Jew to another about Jesus may vary dramatically, and don't count. Unlike your Koran that says the Christians messed up Jesus' and God's message, and Jesus' crucifixion was a hoax according to the Koran.

Tell the truth, Abdul Khara, because you know JACKSHIT.

jt2

Wrong again. The Old Testament says nothing about Jesus, as it was written thousands of years before Jesus came. So "opinions" of one Jew to another about Jesus may vary dramatically, and don't count. Unlike your Koran that says the Christians messed up Jesus' and God's message, and Jesus' crucifixion was a hoax according to the Koran.

I have it in arabic let me get the English translation, and There is no such thing as Jews having opinions on Jesus they all hate him and make in fun of him on Israeli cartoon shows so fuck yourself once again idiot

[17:5] And We revealed to the children of Israel in the Book, saying, ‘You will surely do mischief in the land twice, and you will surely become excessively overbearing.’
After Moses Jews left god and rejected Jesus this bit them bad and they got conquered

Last edited:

jt2

How many times have you cursed the Koran but now you want to take the word of it? Hahahahaha you fucking troll you say one more dumb thing Ill post a picture of the man captured son of a crybaby gilad shalit:badgrin:

How many times have you cursed the Koran but now you want to take the word of it? Hahahahaha you fucking troll you say one more dumb thing Ill post a picture of the man captured son of a crybaby gilad shalit:badgrin:

The koran is a scriptural writing it contains lines which indicate that the rapist pig recognized the fact that Israel aka palestine is the homeland of the jews------in fact the rapist pig, according to the koran recognized the concept that GOD (aka allah) had CONFERRED the land of Israel aka the land of ZION aka Palestine on the jews Thus is an HISTORIC FACT that the people who wrote the koran-----recognized that Israel is the homeland and possession of JEWS Today's muslims have chosen to spit on the writers of the koran-------FINE WITH ME!!!!

The koran is a scriptural writing it contains lines which indicate that the rapist pig recognized the fact that Israel aka palestine is the homeland of the jews------in fact the rapist pig, according to the koran recognized the concept that GOD (aka allah) had CONFERRED the land of Israel aka the land of ZION aka Palestine on the jews Thus is an HISTORIC FACT that the people who wrote the koran-----recognized that Israel is the homeland and possession of JEWS Today's muslims have chosen to spit on the writers of the koran-------FINE WITH ME!!!!
iro, that's not the point. The koran is irrelevant in the debates on Palestine. It all comes down to this: Israel set itself up in a place they knew would be big trouble, and on top of that didn't bother to negotiate with the occupants of the time and basically declared war on everyone around them. Unless these basic points are dealt with, no peace can be had in the area.

Mohammad was a pedophile illiterate terrorist that attempted to hijack Judaism and Christianity and mix it with his own moon god religion. That's why god is called Allah it is one of the pre Islamic moon gods, and also why there is a crescent moon all over Islamic symbols. He got some of the things right, and most of it he bastardized and made up shit. What else is new. He and his thugs then invaded other lands and took credit for those people's history and achievements. After of course committing genocide on the population and forcing the rest into Islam at the tip of the sword.

iro, that's not the point. The koran is irrelevant in the debates on Palestine. It all comes down to this: Israel set itself up in a place they knew would be big trouble, and on top of that didn't bother to negotiate with the occupants of the time and basically declared war on everyone around them. Unless these basic points are dealt with, no peace can be had in the area.
Any way you look at it, the land never belonged to the Arabs, especially in 1947. At that time it was a British mandate and before that it was Turkish lands for 600 years.

I have it in arabic let me get the English translation, and There is no such thing as Jews having opinions on Jesus they all hate him and make in fun of him on Israeli cartoon shows so fuck yourself once again idiot

[17:5] And We revealed to the children of Israel in the Book, saying, ‘You will surely do mischief in the land twice, and you will surely become excessively overbearing.’
After Moses Jews left god and rejected Jesus this bit them bad and they got conquered
No such thing.

Sorry "becauseIam-an-idiot" Jesus does not appear in Israeli cartoons ----in my entire life I have never heard the name "jesus" in any synagogue or jewish religion discussion or any ALLUSION to jesus at all. I went to a mosque and heard it all-------it was DISGUSTING what that "imam" said about Jesus while little boys sitting on the floor listened intently and their father's disgustingly SMILED AND NODDED at every filthy word------of course it is possible that your IMAM told you that jesus appears in Israeli cartoons-----that pig that spoke in the mosque I visited would be capable of such lies

Forum List

Back