IIhan Omar's marriage to brother was a sham it is widely circulated in somali community he is gay

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ilhan Omar's Marriage to Brother Was a Sham - It Is Widely Circulated in Somali Community That Her Brother Is Gay

After several years of avoiding the subject — on Tuesday the Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a report on Ilhan Omar, her tax fraud crimes, her illegal use of campaign funds to cover travel costs and touched on her alleged marriage to her younger brother.

Oh you see truth cann't hide when nit comes to these pos losers....... They would have KILLED her brother you democratic ccccc are so gawd dam stupi!!

So she married her brother but he didn't consummate the marriage because he's gay, and somehow that makes it better?

Ilhan Omar's Marriage to Brother Was a Sham - It Is Widely Circulated in Somali Community That Her Brother Is Gay

After several years of avoiding the subject — on Tuesday the Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a report on Ilhan Omar, her tax fraud crimes, her illegal use of campaign funds to cover travel costs and touched on her alleged marriage to her younger brother.

Oh you see truth cann't hide when nit comes to these pos losers....... They would have KILLED her brother you democratic ccccc are so gawd dam stupi!!

In all honesty Mindwars contributes nothing to current events, politics and other serious forums. He is hateful, divisive and usually vulgar, rarely offers any evidence to his rants, and pollutes the entire environment as does his mentor Alex Jones.

In all honesty Mindwars contributes nothing to current events, politics and other serious forums. He is hateful, divisive and usually vulgar, rarely offers any evidence to his rants, and pollutes the entire environment as does his mentor Alex Jones.

as usual,,,

you cant refute the claim so you attack the messenger,,,

Incest Is very common in the Muslim world... fact

as usual,,,

LOL, My attack on Mindwars does include facts based on his history. Your response is an ad hominem, and anyone familiar with Mindwars, who does not agree with my assessment is either unfamiliar with this kook, or a damn liar.

Of course you haven't posted a response to my post, and thus proved to be a damn hypocrite when you attacked me - the messenger.

Where's the investigation? Sounds like somebody is afraid of being called a racist.

FB_IMG_1563375138910.jpg

(c) Marriage fraud
Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

LOCK HER UP!

She has never ONCE stood up and said "I did NOT marry my brother" how hard would that be to do?

Tramps first wife had 3 kids before she became a US citizen.
Tramps 3 rd wife was not born here either, and didn't become a US citizen till after the wedding.

1024px-Ivana_Trump_shakes_hands_with_Fahd_of_Saudi_Arabia.jpg

See how he goes back a long way, with Reagan. He prefers illegals as long as they are white models.

She has never ONCE stood up and said "I did NOT marry my brother" how hard would that be to do?

Tramps 3 rd wife was not born here either, and didn't become a US citizen till after the wedding.
What's your point, dumbass?

Dude, it's Pen-a-lope. She has no point.

Shes too stupid to know the difference between an American citizen marrying a non-US citizen and a US citizen marrying her brother to sneak him into the country illegally.

as usual,,,

LOL, My attack on Mindwars does include facts based on his history. Your response is an ad hominem, and anyone familiar with Mindwars, who does not agree with my assessment is either unfamiliar with this kook, or a damn liar.

Of course you haven't posted a response to my post, and thus proved to be a damn hypocrite when you attacked me - the messenger.

based on his history and not the content of the message,,,

thanks for confirming,,,

Shes too stupid to know the difference between an American citizen marrying a non-US citizen and a US citizen marrying her brother to sneak him into the country illegally.

Oh wow, the republicans even made a fake anniversary card. You gop-hers are so sick and twisted. lets see now, who do you hate the worst.
Muslims
Hispanics (most are Christians)
Gays
Lesbians
Transsexuals
Cross dressers (rudy G comes to mind)
African Americans
Native American

Did I leave anyone out?? Just put them in order, the most hated #1.

Last edited:

Its 4 syllables. Isn't that want tramp did twice.

Forum List

Back