IIhan Omar's marriage to brother was a sham it is widely circulated in somali community he is gay

She has never ONCE stood up and said "I did NOT marry my brother" how hard would that be to do?

Tramps first wife had 3 kids before she became a US citizen.
Tramps 3 rd wife was not born here either, and didn't become a US citizen till after the wedding.
What's your point, dumbass?

Dude, it's Pen-a-lope. She has no point.

Shes too stupid to know the difference between an American citizen marrying a non-US citizen and a US citizen marrying her brother to sneak him into the country illegally.

Oh wow, the republicans even made a fake anniversary card. You gop-hers are so sick and twisted. lets see now, who do you hate the worst.
Muslims
Hispanics (most are Christians)
Gays
Lesbians
Transsexuals
Cross dressers (rudy G comes to mind)
African Americans
Native American

Did I leave anyone out?? Just put them in order, the most hatred #1.

Yea you left out an actual reply to the OP.

"I have no argument because I'm a dumb bitch, so I'm going to say you hate a bunch of people to try to get you to ignore the fact that I have nothing".

Sorry dumb bitch, I was smarter than you when I was in diapers.

When losing an argument, move the goalposts to another field.

It's funny to watch Democrats trying to run the house. This is a worst travesty than when they tried to frame Kavanaugh for rape. I really think Avanotti could lead Democrats better than Pelosi, AOC and her squat.

She has never ONCE stood up and said "I did NOT marry my brother" how hard would that be to do?

Tramps 3 rd wife was not born here either, and didn't become a US citizen till after the wedding.

Shes too stupid to know the difference between an American citizen marrying a non-US citizen and a US citizen marrying her brother to sneak him into the country illegally.

Oh wow, the republicans even made a fake anniversary card. You gop-hers are so sick and twisted. lets see now, who do you hate the worst.
Muslims
Gays
Lesbians
Transsexuals
African Americans
Native American

You should disappear before you embarrass yourself any further.

It's funny to watch Democrats trying to run the house. This is a worst travesty than when they tried to frame Kavanaugh for rape. I really think Avanotti could lead Democrats better than Pelosi, AOC and her squat.

Don't lie, you don't think. If you did you would not post in this manner; You emote, and rant; there is no substance in your ad hominem. \ Iit is called a logical fallacy for a reason.

Muslims
Gays
Lesbians
Transsexuals
African Americans
Native American

This is not a rebuttal, and I doubt anyone could write any substantive rebuttal to her list. Thus, you have defaulted to an ad hominem.

Muslims
Gays
Lesbians
Transsexuals
African Americans
Native American

You mean embarrass yourself. Answer the question.

Ilhan Omar's Marriage to Brother Was a Sham - It Is Widely Circulated in Somali Community That Her Brother Is Gay

After several years of avoiding the subject — on Tuesday the Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a report on Ilhan Omar, her tax fraud crimes, her illegal use of campaign funds to cover travel costs and touched on her alleged marriage to her younger brother.

Oh you see truth cann't hide when nit comes to these pos losers....... They would have KILLED her brother you democratic ccccc are so gawd dam stupi!!
She has no younger brother. So she couldn't have married him; he doesn't exist.

Muslims
Gays
Lesbians
Transsexuals
African Americans
Native American

You mean embarrass yourself. Answer the question.

S. J. won't and I suspect can't respond to the truth of you post.

(1) he is not her brother; she has no younger brother, and
(2) if he WERE (which he isn't) he could have claimed being her brother in order to enter the country just as easily as claiming to marry her.

During an interview, Omar showed a reporter cellphone photos of documents from her family’s U.S. entry in 1995 after fleeing Somalia’s civil war. She declined to provide copies of the papers, which included refugee resettlement approval forms and identification cards, but they appeared to list her father, siblings and Omar by order of birth, with Omar as the youngest of seven children. No one named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is three years younger than Omar, could be seen listed in the documents....

Given that Omar and her siblings all came to live in the U.S. under identical circumstances as refugees, and that Omar herself became a naturalized U.S. citizen while still a minor, how did one of her siblings end up with such a radically different immigration status that she would have needed to marry him in order to facilitate his U.S. residency application?

Also, if Ahmed Elmi were truly Omar’s brother, why would he have needed to take the drastic step of marrying her in order to secure a path to U.S. citizenship? U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) policies qualify immigrants as eligible to apply for permanent residency status (and later become naturalized citizens) if they are the “spouse of a U.S. citizen” or the “brother or sister of a U.S. citizen.” Why would Omar commit a federal crime and risk a prison sentence (and possibly her own citizenship status) in order to provide her brother with the opportunity to apply for something he would already have been eligible to seek?

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?

Ilhan Omar's Marriage to Brother Was a Sham - It Is Widely Circulated in Somali Community That Her Brother Is Gay

After several years of avoiding the subject — on Tuesday the Minneapolis Star-Tribune published a report on Ilhan Omar, her tax fraud crimes, her illegal use of campaign funds to cover travel costs and touched on her alleged marriage to her younger brother.

Oh you see truth cann't hide when nit comes to these pos losers....... They would have KILLED her brother you democratic ccccc are so gawd dam stupi!!

Nanna Pelosi is pushing this. This is where "the squad" gets taken down. Keep an eye on them. Scandals and such are a'coming.

This is not a rebuttal, and I doubt anyone could write any substantive rebuttal to her list. Thus, you have defaulted to an ad hominem.
Nor was her reply to mine. I responded to her ad hominem with an ad hominem. See how that works, dumbass #2?

He cant be black, Somali AND "gay." Such things arent possible

ISIS-throws-boy-off-roof.jpg

Just as long as it gets out there like Obamas birther disinformation, that is all they care about. They lie but don't care, they ruin reputations.

Incest Is very common in the Muslim world... fact

Yeah and if your a good looking goat you better be able to haul ass.

Just as long as it gets out there like Obamas birther disinformation, that is all they care about. They lie but don't care, they ruin reputations.
Btw, do you think theres something wrong with being "gay"? That's what it sounds like you're saying.

During an interview, Omar showed a reporter cellphone photos of documents from her family’s U.S. entry in 1995 after fleeing Somalia’s civil war. She declined to provide copies of the papers, which included refugee resettlement approval forms and identification cards, but they appeared to list her father, siblings and Omar by order of birth, with Omar as the youngest of seven children. No one named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is three years younger than Omar, could be seen listed in the documents...

Given that Omar and her siblings all came to live in the U.S. under identical circumstances as refugees, and that Omar herself became a naturalized U.S. citizen while still a minor, how did one of her siblings end up with such a radically different immigration status that she would have needed to marry him in order to facilitate his U.S. residency application?

Also, if Ahmed Elmi were truly Omar’s brother, why would he have needed to take the drastic step of marrying her in order to secure a path to U.S. citizenship? U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) policies qualify immigrants as eligible to apply for permanent residency status (and later become naturalized citizens) if they are the “spouse of a U.S. citizen” or the “brother or sister of a U.S. citizen.” Why would Omar commit a federal crime and risk a prison sentence (and possibly her own citizenship status) in order to provide her brother with the opportunity to apply for something he would already have been eligible to seek?

Did U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar Marry Her Brother?
If Elmi is not her brother then that is simply further evidence that she married him to evade immigration law.

What is clear is that it was a sham marriage. She even illegally filed joint tax returns with Hirsi, and public records show that Omar and Hirsi lived together the entire time she was legally married to Elmi.

She needs to be prosecuted.

Incest Is very common in the Muslim world... fact
Incest is celebrated in backwards liberal culture.
Remember FDR married his homely cousin.

Forum List

Back