Genital Mutilation Now a Reality in America: Coming soon to your Neighborhood

The problem here is that genital mutilation of males is widespread and perfectly legal.

It was a way of preventing disease. If men properly bathed and washed the thing, it wouldn't be a problem. It started for sanitary reasons, to reduce infections and infant mortality.

Unless it's being done for religious reasons, and the Bible does call for it, most parents today are not getting their sons circumcised, because parents today share your belief. None of my grandsons have been circumcized, and I know because I changed all of their diapers.

I'm willing to bet if you tried to ban circumcision in the USA, both the Jews, and the right wing Christians would howl about the First Amendment and Freedom of Religion. The "Christian right" will scream "war on Christianity" at the drop of a hat. Why don't you give it a go!
First off, The two can’t be compared...
End of story

The problem here is that genital mutilation of males is widespread and perfectly legal.

It was a way of preventing disease. If men properly bathed and washed the thing, it wouldn't be a problem. It started for sanitary reasons, to reduce infections and infant mortality.

Unless it's being done for religious reasons, and the Bible does call for it, most parents today are not getting their sons circumcised, because parents today share your belief. None of my grandsons have been circumcized, and I know because I changed all of their diapers.

I'm willing to bet if you tried to ban circumcision in the USA, both the Jews, and the right wing Christians would howl about the First Amendment and Freedom of Religion. The "Christian right" will scream "war on Christianity" at the drop of a hat. Why don't you give it a go!
I am not proposing that,nor did I state a "belief". Circumcision is,indeed, male genital mutilation, which is a fact. And since it is widespread and legal, one would have a tough time banning female genital mutilation in the same code of law.
Na, not really

I am not proposing that,nor did I state a "belief". Circumcision is,indeed, male genital mutilation, which is a fact. And since it is widespread and legal, one would have a tough time banning female genital mutilation in the same code of law.

Trust an anti-semite to claim that we have to allow female genital mutilation..which is not religious....because we allow circumcision. Way to toss the female babies out with the buckets of blood for the purpose of attacking a religious group.

It's not religious, but it is cultural, which is the same thing. Even people who read the same Bible, don't follows the same beliefs structure. What one Christian sect believes is often seen as blasphemy by another.
Christianity is not an religion, it’s a faith.

t is a tiny slit in the prepuce so that the clitoris becomes more accessible.
That's a goddamn lie .

• Type 1: Often referred to as clitoridectomy, this is the partial or total removal of the clitoris (a small, sensitive and erectile part of the female genitals), and in very rare cases, only the prepuce (the fold of skin surrounding the clitoris).
  • Type 2: Often referred to as excision, this is the partial or total removal of the clitoris and the labia minora (the inner folds of the vulva), with or without excision of the labia majora (the outer folds of skin of the vulva ).
  • Type 3: Often referred to as infibulation, this is the narrowing of the vaginal opening through the creation of a covering seal. The seal is formed by cutting and repositioning the labia minora, or labia majora, sometimes through stitching, with or without removal of the clitoris (clitoridectomy).
  • Type 4: This includes all other harmful procedures to the female genitalia for non-medical purposes, e.g. pricking, piercing, incising, scraping and cauterizing the genital area.
- WHO

You are lying.
Mohammed created Islam mostly as a favor to his wife, and she never would have suggested things like that.
Look at the record.
Islam only improved the life and rights of women, compares to the evil ways women were treated under the Old Testament.

You can LIST all the fake types you want, but none of them have anything at all to do with Islam.
There are no Muslims removing clitorises, labia, attempting to seal anything, scraping, piercing, or cauterizing anything.

You are just deliberately lying.
And what is worst is that you think you can get away with it because Muslims are not going to talk about it.
Well I am not a Muslim, but am Jewish instead, and I call you at total liar!

The false prophet Muhammad...
  • Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and thigh with Baby Aisha taking his penis and rubbing it up and down her thighs. Being a man of mercy he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts can have been altered to change the age. Koranic texts claim he married her when she was six and he may have consummated the marriage then as well. Reason for this being that other indications in the Hadith shows that Mohammed was a pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • No befriending Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter – in – law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

Muhammad never advocated for women’s rights. Muhammad could not even read or write and had to have his associates wrote down his visions and expand upon them.

And the writings all contradict The Prophets.

Muhammad also never passed the tests God tells people a prophet must pass to be a prophet.

The last prophet was Saint John who wrote The Book of Revelations. God’s revelations at that time were finished, and there was even a warning given to man that No man should add to or remove from God’s Word or he would be condemned to Hell.

All we are waiting for now is the fullfillment of the End Times Prophecies. There will be no more prophecies given or revealed. John gave the last of them.

Yet here comes The False Prophet Muhammad doing that very thing, adding and contorting God’s Word. He is in Hell right now, because he tried to pass off allah’s word as The True God’s Word and that’s the same as adding to it.

Muhammad could not even get The Old Testament stories correct. They all contradict The Old Testament.

He is a fraud and his religion is a lie, born out from The Father of Lies, The Great Deceiver, allah-Lucifer-Satan.

Reject allah and save your soul. Follow him and go straight to Hell.

Last edited:
Somalia is Africa, with is OWN African traditions, customs, and habits, which have nothing at all to do with Islam.
Thats nice. But today, somalis are doing it for islam. And they have a hadith verse on which to fall back. That's a simple fact. So again..you whining to the wrong people.. Go whine to them.

Wrong.
Somalis do what they want to do for themselves, not for Islam.
And if anyone knew anything about Islam, they would know a hadith is not the words of Mohammad.
Only the Quran is.
So quote the Quran or shut up.

What you are saying is like blaming the Pope for the massacre at JonesTown by Jimmy Jones.
Quoting...
20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

It is a cultural thing and it is up to them. It has nothing to do with islam....hindus, Christian's, muslims and others in certain parts do it.
I am a male and I cant think my parents enough for the circumcision though. ;)

I already know it is s cultural and not religious. Do you support female circumcision or not?
I honestly dont care...I grow up in a Muslim country and we didnt have it and never heard of it till I came here.

You don't care? So you wouldn't mind if your wife and daughter had it done? Interesting.
If your wife or daughter decided to do it, you gonna disowned them ?
I would never force anyone female in my family to have female circumcisiin.. Why would my wife or daughter decide to it? I know of no woman that would decide to have their bodies mutilated like that. Do you? So are you for it or against it or is it you have no idea what it is?
I don't of any woman that would do that to her self....because although I LIVED in a muslim country is not part of our culture....some cultures have that is their business....like some women here like to pierce their clits and nipples....is none of my business. Got it?

I already know it is s cultural and not religious. Do you support female circumcision or not?
I honestly dont care...I grow up in a Muslim country and we didnt have it and never heard of it till I came here.

You don't care? So you wouldn't mind if your wife and daughter had it done? Interesting.
If your wife or daughter decided to do it, you gonna disowned them ?
I would never force anyone female in my family to have female circumcisiin.. Why would my wife or daughter decide to it? I know of no woman that would decide to have their bodies mutilated like that. Do you? So are you for it or against it or is it you have no idea what it is?

They would choose to do it --- meaning the mother would choose to do it to the daughter --- because of cultural custom, that's why. Compare to our own culture where women punch holes in their earlobes. And more recently other body parts. Or compare the practice of intentionally paying somebody to embed inked images on your body parts.

There's no influence more powerful than entrenched social customs because that's the community's values Religion can't stop it. Governments can't stop it. That's exactly why I keep pointing out the answer to gun violence is not throwing laws at it but changing the culture.
Well said, Just saw your post i should've copy pasted it.

Muhammad never advocated for women’s rights. Muhammad could not even read or write and had to have his associates wrote down his visions and expand upon them.

And the writings all contradict The Prophets.

Muhammad also never passed the tests God tells people a prophet must pass to be a prophet.

The last prophet was Saint John who wrote The Book of Revelations. God’s revelations at that time were finished, and there was even a warning given to man that No man should add to or remove from God’s Word or he would be condemned to Hell.

All we are waiting for now is the fullfillment of the End Times Prophecies. There will be no more prophecies given or revealed. John gave the last of them.

Yet here comes The False Prophet Muhammad doing that very thing, adding and contorting God’s Word. He is in Hell right now, because he tried to pass off allah’s word as The True God’s Word and that’s the same as adding to it.

Muhammad could not even get The Old Testament stories correct. They all contradict The Old Testament.

He is a fraud and his religion is a lie, born out from The Father of Lies, The Great Deceiver, allah-Lucifer-Satan.

Reject allah and save your soul. Follow him and go straight to Hell.

That's nice dear. But this thread isn't about Islam. Or religion.

Matter o fact it appears to be under "Politics". Doesn't it.

Again, I am going to post this. FGM is practiced exclusively in Muslim Countries, by Muslims.

Where is FGM practiced?
FGM is practiced in 30 countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia, but Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, and Sudan account for about 42 percent of all cases.

Again, BULLSHIT. Your link doesn't say any such thing, it goes to a general UNICEF home page. Typical of your dishonest crapola. Nor does it account for --- AGAIN --- such "Muslim" countries as Colombia and India.

Here's the good news though, which is gonna piss you off.

>> November 30, 2018 – Amref Health Africa welcomes the recent findings published in BMJ Global Healththat the prevalence of female genital mutilation/cutting of girls under the age of 14 has fallen significantly in the 29 countries in Africa that were part of the study. Using Demographic Health Survey (DHS) and Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey (MICS) data sets from Africa, the study finds that the prevalence of FGM/C for girls under 14 dropped the most in East Africa where it went from 71.4% in 1995 to 8.0% in 2016. << -- Amrefusa.org

Down in the details:

>> In countries where Amref Health Africa currently works with communities to end the practice of FGM/C, national prevalence rates for girls/woman aged 15 to 49 are still high - Kenya 21%, Tanzania 10%,Senegal 25%, for example. It is also important to note that prevalence rates vary greatly across each country, with some communities having rates in the range of 80 to 90%. <<​

For you Association Fallacists, that's one majority-Muslim nation and two Christian-majority ones. By your logic that makes Christianism twice as "responsible" as Islam at least in this sample. RIGHT?

See that last bolded sentence above? The one flying over your pointed Klan hood? What that means is that even in, say, Senegal, a 92% Muslim country, practice of FGM varies widely. That means Islam, being a constant, cannot account for such wide variations. Therefore SOMETHING ELSE does. Like tribal customs. Say goodbye to the clitoris of your Association Fallacy demonization bullshit because I just chopped it off.

Perhaps you could also essplain to the class how Isaak Baker Brown, A.J. Bloch and James Burt were doing FGMs in those "Muslim" countries of England, New Orleans and Dayton Ohio as late as 1989, a decade after Gloria Steinem exposed the practice in the US national press.

Or perhaps you'd like to essplain how the Greek Physician Aëtius of Amida, who lived over a thousand years before there was an "Islam", already described the practice (quoting an earlier source) in his Sixteen Books on Medicine. Were the Greeks "Muslim" a thousand years before there were Muslims?

Or perhaps you could cram this in your cranium:

>> In 2007 the Al-Azhar Supreme Council of Islamic Research in Cairo ruled that FGM had "no basis in core Islamic law or any of its partial provisions".[135]

>> There is no mention of FGM in the Bible.[137] Christian missionaries in Africa were among the first to object to FGM,[138] but Christian communities in Africa do practise it. A 2013 UNICEF report identified 17 African countries in which at least 10 percent of Christian women and girls aged 15 to 49 had undergone FGM; in Niger 55 percent of Christian women and girls had experienced it, compared with two percent of their Muslim counterparts.[139] The only Jewish group known to have practised it are the Beta Israel of Ethiopia. Judaism requires male circumcision, but does not allow FGM.[140] FGM is also practised by animist groups, particularly in Guinea and Mali.[141] << -- Wiki

Fucking MORON.

Last edited:
There is no verse in the Quran suggesting FGM at all, and the Hadith says it should be as little as possible
Well, that's an opinion with which millions of Muslims obviously do not agree. So for about the tenth time go complain to them.

You post a lot of ignorant bullshit and then go "well go complain to them" --- "them" being people who aren't here that you just introduced as so many strawmen.

Specifically your "they do it for Islam" poppycock insults anybody who's ever sat a day in Anthropology class. They do it as a fucking rite of passage marking maturity, and as such derives from deeply ingrained social/tribal customs, and *NOT* from a religion that wouldn't even begin to exist for at least a thousand years AFTER it developed.

>> Against the argument that women willingly choose FGM for their daughters, UNICEF calls the practice a "self-enforcing social convention" to which families feel they must conform to avoid uncut daughters facing social exclusion.[123] Ellen Gruenbaum reported that, in Sudan in the 1970s, cut girls from an Arab ethnic group would mock uncut Zabarma girls with Ya, Ghalfa! ("Hey, unclean!"). The Zabarma girls would respond Ya, mutmura! (A mutmara was a storage pit for grain that was continually opened and closed, like an infibulated woman.) But despite throwing the insult back, the Zabarma girls would ask their mothers, "What's the matter? Don't we have razor blades like the Arabs?"[124] -- Wiki

--- see anything about "religion" there? We do see a reference to "Arab" --- but of course "Arab" is a sociocultural group, not a religion. See the words that come after the word "Arab"? Ethnic group. This was/is a cultural custom contrived, however perversely, to make women attractive and socially acceptable ---- like the practice of footbinding in China. And before some Association Fallacy wacko goes off on a "footbinding is Islamic" mythology, no it ain't.

NOR does it explain for example the practice among the Emberá Native American ethnic group in Colombia -- which doesn't exactly have a lot of mosques around. Oh wait, Colombia is a Catholic country. Are we to conclude now that they Emberá "do it for Catholicism"? Your own logic.

So once again quit posting this BULLSHIT. It obviously convinces nobody, and it fails to do that because it's so easily disproven. Unless you're about to tell us that "Islam invented time machines" or some shit. Do yourself a favor, go to the library and ask for the Anthropology section. And prepare to spend a lot of time there, you obviously need it.

Last edited:
then go "well go complain to them"
Which is the appropriate response, when you apologist weenies swear up and down it's not Islamic, when the people doing it proudly say they are doing it for islam. So, go complain to them. Thats what reform is. You weenies throwing yourselves in front of Islam like a human shield are demonstrating the OPPOSITE of reform.

Maybe you are too neurotic to address the strong religious roots of this practice, but the clerics in Somalia are not. When they say "it's not Islamic", and the people doing it say, "yes it is, read these Hadith verses. Mohammed was perfect and we should emulate him..."....they have a response at the ready .They have to have one. Meanwhile, you would throw a little hissy and just repeat that it's not Islamic. And the Muslims cutting clits for allah would laugh at you. And the clerics trying to stop the practice would tell you to shut up and get out of the way.

You post a lot of ignorant bullshit and then go "well go complain to them" --- "them" being people who aren't here that you just introduced as so many strawmen.

Specifically your "they do it for Islam" poppycock insults anybody who's ever sat a day in Anthropology class. They do it as a fucking rite of passage marking maturity, and as such derives from deeply ingrained social/tribal customs, and *NOT* from a religion that wouldn't even begin to exist for at least a thousand years AFTER it developed.

>> Against the argument that women willingly choose FGM for their daughters, UNICEF calls the practice a "self-enforcing social convention" to which families feel they must conform to avoid uncut daughters facing social exclusion.[123] Ellen Gruenbaum reported that, in Sudan in the 1970s, cut girls from an Arab ethnic group would mock uncut Zabarma girls with Ya, Ghalfa! ("Hey, unclean!"). The Zabarma girls would respond Ya, mutmura! (A mutmara was a storage pit for grain that was continually opened and closed, like an infibulated woman.) But despite throwing the insult back, the Zabarma girls would ask their mothers, "What's the matter? Don't we have razor blades like the Arabs?"[124] -- Wiki

--- see anything about "religion" there? We do see a reference to "Arab" --- but of course "Arab" is a sociocultural group, not a religion. See the words that come after the word "Arab"? Ethnic group. This was/is a cultural custom contrived, however perversely, to make women attractive and socially acceptable ---- like the practice of footbinding in China. And before some Association Fallacy wacko goes off on a "footbinding is Islamic" mythology, no it ain't.

NOR does it explain for example the practice among the Emberá Native American ethnic group in Colombia -- which doesn't exactly have a lot of mosques around. Oh wait, Colombia is a Catholic country. Are we to conclude now that they Emberá "do it for Catholicism"? Your own logic.

So once again quit posting this BULLSHIT. It obviously convinces nobody, and it fails to do that because it's so easily disproven. Unless you're about to tell us that "Islam invented time machines" or some shit. Do yourself a favor, go to the library and ask for the Anthropology section. And prepare to spend a lot of time there, you obviously need it.
Which is the appropriate response, when you apologist weenies swear up and down it's not Islamic, when the people doing it proudly say they are doing it for islam. So, go complain to them. Thats what reform is. You weenies throwing yourselves in front of Islam like a human shield are demonstrating the OPPOSITE of reform.

Maybe you are too neurotic to address the strong religious roots of this practice, but the clerics in Somalia are not. When they say "it's not Islamic", and the people doing it say, "yes it is, read these Hadith verses. Mohammed was perfect and we should emulate him..."....they have a response at the ready .They have to have one. Meanwhile, you would throw a little hissy and just repeat that it's not Islamic. And the Muslims cutting clits for allah would laugh at you. And the clerics trying to stop the practice would tell you to shut up and get out of the way.

So you're actually going to sit here and plant your flag on what you yourself admit is mass ignorance.

Why does this not surprise me any more than your cutting out 99% of my post which proves you to be full of shit.

Here's another social custom for ya. :fu:

DEATH TO IGNORANCE.

So you're actually going to sit here and plant your flag on what you yourself admit is mass ignorance.

Why does this not surprise me any more than your cutting out 99% of my post which proves you to be full of shit.
Well that's an adorable little nugget of self soothing.

Here's a fact for you:

If you are going to get these people, who proudly say the cut clits for allah, to stop cutting clits, you will have to convince them it is not mandated by Islam. Because they say it is, and that's a fact that they say that.

No, your little hissy fit at the start -- insisting Islam is not to blame -- does nothing but given them space and make you look stupid.

By the way, the type of Muslim law that mandates clit cutting is the dominant Muslim law in southeast Asia. Go find yourself a southeast Asian girl with no clit and soothe her by telling her Islam is blameless. I'm sure that will be comforting for her.

Here's another social custom for ya. :fu:

DEATH TO IGNORANCE.
The fact remains in a Muslim controlled country the individual has no rights, especially the women

Well that's an adorable little nugget of self soothing.

Here's a fact for you:

If you are going to get these people, who proudly say the cut clits for allah, to stop cutting clits, you will have to convince them it is not mandated by Islam. Because they say it is, and that's a fact that they say that.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. And I've been pointing out this truth as long as I've been here and along come Ignorami like you and the OP determined to promulgate the mythology. And then you stand aside and go "who me? Go talk to them".

Fucking coward.

No, your little hissy fit at the start -- insisting Islam is not to blame -- does nothing but given them space and make you look stupid.

I never posted anything about "blame", liar. I've pointed out historical known facts which PRECLUDE an Islamic nature by the simple fucking reason of LINEAR TIME. But it's instructive that you have to alter my words in order to run away from them. And it's maybe even more instructive that you do so with a puerile Appeal to Emotion Fallacy. Fallacies are apparently all you have, but even more instructively it reveals your bigoted agenda here.

By the way, the type of Muslim law that mandates clit cutting is the dominant Muslim law in southeast Asia. Go find yourself a southeast Asian girl with no clit and soothe her by telling her Islam is blameless. I'm sure that will be comforting for her.

I'm sure it would be liberating, yes. See my reference to the Al-Azhar Supreme Court of Islamic Research in 294. They're putting up the same resistance against Ignorance there as I am against you and the OP here. While you were both going :lalala:

But no, you would have this southeast Asian girl condemned to her local community's blind IGNORANCE to suffer forever. I give her a way out --- you sit there and go "b-but.. but muh posts". And DO NOT sit here and shovel this abject bullshit about "Islamic roots" when I already know better and have posted copious evidence thereof. Feel free for example to essplain to the class how a Greek physician living over a thousand years before Mohammed is publishing commentary on it. What, did the Greeks have time machines? While we're at it let's postulate that "Islam", or this obscure community law-body you scoured the internet for in a last gasp to save face, has enormous earth-boring machines that they used to dig a tunnel through the earth's crust to reach an indigenous group in Colombia so they could give them FGM, even though they forgot to give them Islam while they were there.

You can go wallow in your own ignorance all day. I will continue to expose it. And there's nothing you can do about that, not even if you change the words in my posts, speaking of repeated patterns. Dishonest HACK.

Last edited:
But it's instructive that you have to alter my words
Bullshit. You screamed, in all caps, that it "has nothing to do with religion".

To say that you are making the claim that Islam is blameless is not an alteration of these words. It's a direct implication of them. So go find a mirror and yell at yourself for saying something so fucking stupid in the first place.

I have posted the evidence that they proudly do it for Allah. I have posted their favorite Hadith verse that they cite as justification and instruction to do it. I have posted direct links to the description of the specific Muslim code of law that mandates it, and direct links to its dominance in southeast Asia. I have posted direct links to clerics banding together in an effort to reform Muslims away from this practice, as they aren't such pussies as to pretend it has nothing to do even with their OWN religion. They would spit in your face for your idiotic rantings.

The best response you apologist weenies can muster to this? You repeat yourselves..."uh...has nothing to do with religion!!!" ..fucking embarrassing...

Forum List

Back