Genital Mutilation Now a Reality in America: Coming soon to your Neighborhood

Genital Mutilation Now a Reality in America: Coming soon to your Neighborhood

Great thread, but too late buddy:

circ_rate_region_1995-2006.png

But it's instructive that you have to alter my words
Bullshit. You screamed, in all caps, that it "has nothing to do with religion".

To say that you are making the claim that Islam is blameless is not an alteration of these words. It's a direct implication of them. So go find a mirror and yell at yourself for saying something so fucking stupid in the first place.

I have posted the evidence that they proudly do it for Allah. I have posted their favorite Hadith verse that they cite as justification and instruction to do it. I have posted direct links to the description of the specific Muslim code of law that mandates it, and direct links to its dominance in southeast Asia. I have posted direct links to clerics banding together in an effort to reform Muslims away from this practice, as they aren't such pussies as to pretend it has nothing to do even with their OWN religion. They would spit in your face for your idiotic rantin

The best response you apologist weenies can muster to this? You repeat yourselves..."uh...has nothing to do with religion!!!" ..fucking embarrassing...

Yeah unfortunately for you and your Cult of Ignorance BULLSHIT, I've studied Anthropology so I knew better the moment this mythology showed up. Sucks to be you then, because ignorant bullshit is ALWAYS going to be called out and there's nothing you and your little echobubble of ignorance can do about that. You can't explain the linear time warp. You can't explain the stats in Niger. You can't explain the Emberá. You can't explain Isaac Baker Brown, A.J. Bloch and James Burt. And yet you keep trotting out the same ignorant shit expecting different results. You must be some sort of masochist.

I've studied Anthropology
haha, this is your big comeback? I posted a series of facts. You ignored them all, in favor of saying, 'this has nothing to do with religion!"

that is obviously wrong, and you embarrassed yourself. Badly. The fact is, you have a hangup about this topic, and you swooped in here, both hands swinging, and fell right on your crybaby face immediately.

haha, this is your big comeback? I posted a series of facts. You ignored them all, in favor of saying, 'this has nothing to do with religion!"

that is obviously wrong, and you embarrassed yourself. Badly. The fact is, you have a hangup about this topic, and you swooped in here, both hands swinging, and fell right on your crybaby face immediately.

Great. Cut out 99% of the post and go "THIS is your answer". Fuck you, dishonest hack.

Linear time, Dumbass.

Great. Cut out 99% of the post and go "THIS is your answer". Fuck you, dishonest hack.

Linear time, Dumbass.
But at no time did you even attempt to prove that anything I posted or said is false. You simply claimed it. So, 'A' for prancing and preening, 'F' for valid argument...

Linear time, Dumbass.
But at no time did you even attempt to prove that anything I posted or said is false. You simply claimed it. So, 'A' for prancing and preening, 'F' for valid argument...

Poor slob. You're leaning on exactly the same lame :lalala: crutch that ChrisL leaned on back here because she too couldn't come up with an argument or admit she was wrong.

Sorry, but that is pointless. The people who practice these forms of punishment are doing so in the name of their religious beliefs. Nothing else really matters.

And here you are doing the same thing.

This massive deflection to a cherrypicked religion as causation for this monstrosity completely --- and conveniently --- takes the viewer's eye off the ball of the root cause, which is hyperpatriarchy. Pointing a finger at those that might be coincident with Islam turns a blind eye to, and therefore condemns, those victims of the same cultural artifact that might be coincident with Hinduism, Sikhism, Christianism, or none of the above. And this in turn ensures that the barbarity continues. Attacking a symptom instead of a disease tends to work that way. And that's all you're doing here.

Attributing FGM to "Islam" is like attributing the existence of the Grand Canyon to the government of Arizona. It completely ignores which came before the other. I can't just walk up to Mount Mitchell and go "hey, I invented this mountain". Why can't I do that? Because that mountain was already there thousands of years before I was, that's why.

Forum List

Back