Impeachment...

Rustic

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2015
Over what somebody said, progressives want political correctness To displace freedom of speech.

Only a fool thinks name-calling is racism, whatever happened to freedom of speech? There is no freedom of speech in political correctness, less you agree with that political correctness. Lol

Must be "freedom of speech" when folks from the left call others who don't believe in their ideology or agenda. So, we are labeled as "Racist" no matter how wrong the left is.

I hope they continue to call for impeachment. Sane people need to get good and fed up with their insanity and stupidity leading into the election.

Over what somebody said, progressives want political correctness To displace freedom of speech.

Only a fool thinks name-calling is racism, whatever happened to freedom of speech? There is no freedom of speech in political correctness, less you agree with that political correctness. Lol

Freedom of speech is tolerating the fool who calls someone racist. Freedom of speech is tolerating someone who calls for political correctness. You asked whatever happened to freedom of speech. The answer is the GOP.

I hope they continue to call for impeachment. Sane people need to get good and fed up with their insanity and stupidity leading into the election.
I think they already are which why the demodummies are behaving like rats on a shrinking ship. Simply because they are and they know it.
I agree. I just want to make sure they keep it fresh in everyone's mind. They don't realize how they come across and I'm looking forward to watching another meltdown on election night 2020 when they go "Huh? Oh no, this can't be happening. Not again!!!". And we'll all be laughing our asses off while they scream at the sky and we watch the venom dripping from their fangs. It's gonna be great. LOL

Last edited:
I guess we have successfully made minorities feel as if the are a special class of people that you can't even look at without offending them....if a person of color makes them self into a jackass I'm going to call them on it...that is all Trump did...if the dems impeach him over this they will lose the house and never win it again in our lifetime.....

Impeachment is a total waste of time but that's how Democrats rule. They go from voting on they think Trump is a racist to voting on contempt for Barr and Ross tomorrow and that one dipshit already put forth articles of impeachment against the President. I really think the Democrats would have been better with Avanotti or Blasey-Ford in charge instead of AOC and her squat.

Only a fool thinks name-calling is racism, whatever happened to freedom of speech?
To me, some people need to learn that having a name at all period is better than not having one at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Late country legend George Jones was named "The Possum", late country legend Johnny Cash was named "The Man In Black", and my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal? Its been almost 60 years now since his first song was released I am still waiting on a name for him.......

Freedom of speech is tolerating the fool who calls someone racist. Freedom of speech is tolerating someone who calls for political correctness. You asked whatever happened to freedom of speech. The answer is the GOP.
The GOP never says you cant do those things. Thats the difference between us.

The GOP never says you cant do those things. Thats the difference between us.

The democrats aren't the ones trying to pass laws banning flag burning.

Only 57 of the 235 Dems in the house are calling for impeachment and name calling is indeed racist. Go sit in a corner and if we need anymore idiotic threads started we`ll ring a bell or something.

Only 57 of the 235 Dems in the house are calling for impeachment and name calling is indeed racist. Go sit in a corner and if we need anymore idiotic threads started we`ll ring a bell or something.
Lol
Sticks and stones may break my bones... but names will never hurt me.

That’s something you learned in kindergarten

Forum List

Back