If you're not competent enough to get an ID ...

Left wing nuts always trying to make excuses to say we are holding them down about voting which is a bunch of crap. Right now you need a ID to fly, to drive, to register for school, to open a bank account, to file your taxes, to get hunting and fishing licences. If your a adult you had to have a id to do these things. What do you throw them away and then make an excuse why you cant vote for no ID. A bunch of crap as I said before

The left loves to play the victim....
People will have ample time to get the required paperwork.
There is no issue here.
Dead on. The only reason there is a suit is that it thwarts cheating. Can't have that!
Spot on! The libs know they will lose many future elections when the duplicate votes, the dead-citizen votes, the non-existent citizen votes are taken from them.

Liberalism thrives on lies and deception. If and when voter-photo ID is adopted in Illinois, the Chicago political machine from which Obama was created will come to a screeching halt!

Last edited:
... you shouldn't be voting.

If ID's are available to everyone - for free if you can't afford it - and you can't figure out how to get one then I'm glad you won't be allowed to vote in Wisconsin.

The Republicans who drafted Wisconsin's new voter ID law did a great job in not violating preexisting legislation. But protestors gotta protest.

Wisconsin's photo ID law for voters to face lawsuit - JSOnline

if you're not competent enough to read....

if you're not competent enough to own land...

if you're not competent enough to have a pair of testicles...

if you're not competent enough to have been born Caucasian...

anything at all to erode the right to vote is just fine and dandy to Conservatives! They have used all the above arguments and are now working hard to eliminate more citizens from the voting rolls.

Left wing nuts always trying to make excuses to say we are holding them down about voting which is a bunch of crap. Right now you need a ID to fly, to drive, to register for school, to open a bank account, to file your taxes, to get hunting and fishing licences. If your a adult you had to have a id to do these things. What do you throw them away and then make an excuse why you cant vote for no ID. A bunch of crap as I said before

None of those are fundamental rights.

What is your response to this?

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2011/oct/13/local-case-spurs-id-process-review/

If ID's are available to everyone - for free if you can't afford it - and you can't figure out how to get one then I'm glad you won't be allowed to vote in Wisconsin.

The Republicans who drafted Wisconsin's new voter ID law did a great job in not violating preexisting legislation. But protestors gotta protest.

anything at all to erode the right to vote is just fine and dandy to Conservatives! They have used all the above arguments and are now working hard to eliminate more citizens from the voting rolls.

There is a huge difference between being asked to show your eligibility to vote and the kind of injustice you are implicitly equating this legislation to.

See, we let people such as yourself vote even without showing evidence of common sense.

All we require is evidence of eligibility.

Most of those items were exclusionary factors at the founding of this country. (Not saying they were right, just pointing out a fact.)

"At its birth, the United States was not a democratic nation—far from it. The very word "democracy" had pejorative overtones, summoning up images of disorder, government by the unfit, even mob rule. In practice, moreover, relatively few of the nation's inhabitants were able to participate in elections: among the excluded were most African Americans, Native Americans, women, men who had not attained their majority, and white males who did not own land. "

Voting in Early America : The Colonial Williamsburg Official History Site

>>>>

It's funny to see all these "conservatives" who normally respect a state's constitution and rights, just throwing all that out the window on this issue.

If any of you took 1 minute to read the article, you would see the new law may violate Wisconsin's Constitution, which says in Article 3, Section 1
Every United States citizen age 18 or older who is a resident of an election district in this state is a qualified elector of that district
Additionally, in Article 3, Section 2 we have what laws can be passed regarding voters
Laws may be enacted:
(1) Defining residency.
(2) Providing for registration of electors.
(3) Providing for absentee voting.
(4) Excluding from the right of suffrage persons:
(a) Convicted of a felony, unless restored to civil rights.
(b) Adjudged by a court to be incompetent or partially
incompetent, unless the judgment specifies that the person is
capable of understanding the objective of the elective process or
the judgment is set aside.
(5) Subject to ratification by the people at a general election,
extending the right of suffrage to additional classes

http://legis.wisconsin.gov/rsb/unannotated_wisconst.pdf

In other words, the legislature may not have the authority to pass the law, and if they do, the law itself might be unconstitutional.

So why not let a court decide?

Last edited:

After 96-year-old Chattanooga woman denied voting ID, state reviewing photo ID process | timesfreepress.com
Excuses , excuses , excuses.. :cuckoo: the lady is 96 years , your telling me in those 96 years she never used a bank?? She gets social security . How does she write checks at a store without an ID .. Your a moron

Last edited:

After 96-year-old Chattanooga woman denied voting ID, state reviewing photo ID process | timesfreepress.com
Excuses , excuses , excuses.. :cuckoo: the lady is 96 years , your telling me in those 96 years she never used a bank?? She gets social security . How does she write checks at a store without an ID .. Your a moron

No, I'm telling you that in 96 years she didn't need a photo ID. You don't need a photo ID to get SS and nobody has to write checks.

Just a little friendly advice...when you are calling someone a moron, you might want to use the proper word. (you're)

No, I'm telling you that in 96 years she didn't need a photo ID. You don't need a photo ID to get SS and nobody has to write checks.

Just a little friendly advice...when you are calling someone a moron, you might want to use the proper word. (you're)

you're a moron.

how's that?

you're a moron.

how's that?

Ludicrous mostly.

Forum List

Back