Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, again shows his genius. If you want to buy groceries you need to show ID.

So the possibility of identity theft doesn't bother you?

Yes, it bothers me. I spend money to make sure that doesn't happen, or that I can get the money back if it does.

But I don't expect the entire legal population of the US should be required to have an ID to buy food.

If someone loses their ID, how long does it take to replace it?

Yes, it bothers me. I spend money to make sure that doesn't happen, or that I can get the money back if it does.

But I don't expect the entire legal population of the US should be required to have an ID to buy food.

If someone loses their ID, how long does it take to replace it?

Oh okay. Now I see what you're saying.

Think about it, law abiding US citizens have an Identification Card to drive, to purchase alcohol, to get on an airplane, to prove that you are here legally. So if someone goes into a grocery store and cant show an ID, then they cant buy groceries and should go back to the country they came from. No more Mr, Nice Guy, where they come to our country illegally, use up our food and fuel, at the expense of the tax payer, and not even thank US for being so generous. Time to leave, or starve here. The Marxists cant realize how much President Trump is for the US citizen and not the illegal criminals who steal from US.

Think about it, law abiding US citizens have an Identification Card to drive, to purchase alcohol, to get on an airplane, to prove that you are here legally. So if someone goes into a grocery store and cant show an ID, then they cant buy groceries and should go back to the country they came from. No more Mr, Nice Guy, where they come to our country illegally, use up our food and fuel, at the expense of the tax payer, and not even thank US for being so generous. Time to leave, or starve here. The Marxists cant realize how much President Trump is for the US citizen and not the illegal criminals who steal from US.

In the UK, you now need voter ID.

Just one needed, any of those in the link. Driving licence is probably the easiest. But with anything in life, there's still an element of useless people that don't have the appropriate one form of ID. No problem, just apply for and get a Voter Authority Certificate, and if that's beyond them, then tough shit if they can't vote. If they can't achieve something basic in life, the Polling Station is better off without their visit.

As for ID and buying groceries. Yes for alcohol, knives, glue, spray paints, tobacco products etc.. if you look too young. Not sure on food product side of things. Good idea though if we needed ID, that'll make life more awkward for illegal immigrants. Food crime would sky rocket though.

Forum List

Back