Court throws out challenge to Ohio voter ID law.

What percentage of black voters have those?

One hundred percent.

And what exactly am I supposed to be moving passed(sic)?

Your straw men.

What I'm fixated on is destroying these silly, cowardly, arguments. The OP stated that Democrats think Black people are too stupid or lazy to get IDs but has been to pussy to provide any evidence to support their own claim.

That's a lie.

I on the other hand have argued that the real concern for democrats and black voters are that these laws burden black voters more by the very fact that they are less likely to have these IDs and I've proven that claim with links and data.

That's a lie.

Facts aren't bullshit. You're strawman and red herring are bullshit. There are many functions in this society that don't require ID or the specific photo IDs Republicans insist on voters having to vote.

That's another lie. Once more for the slow kid: you need ID to function in society. You need ID to legally work. You need ID to collect welfare.

Apparently they don’t agree with Democrats that blacks are either too stupid or lazy to get a photo ID.

There is only one reason to oppose voter ID laws…..you don’t want people knowing who is voting.

Voter ID would drop the democrat Party to 4 or 6 Senators, 3 governors, 30 House seats

Forum List

Back