Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, again shows his genius. If you want to buy groceries you need to show ID.

Repeat retort.
Ask your masters for help. Every thread you post the same Qanut shit. Use the 3% of your brain that functions and try something original. Exceed your stupidity! Try.🤡
Still a projecting little bitch. When you stop doing it I will stop calling you a projecting little bitch.

Still a projecting little bitch. When you stop doing it I will stop calling you a projecting little bitch.
😂😂😂😂 Your 3% brain will never allow you to know all you MAGATS do is project and deflect! Calling you out on your ignorance is fun as hell!😅😅 Keep say I'm projecting! I'll keep laughing my ass off at your simp mind!
Tell your Capt to give you better talking points. Your weak-ass attempts are so funny!😂😂😂😂
F&%king 🤡.

😂😂😂😂 Your 3% brain will never allow you to know all you MAGATS do is project and deflect! Calling you out on your ignorance is fun as hell!😅😅 Keep say I'm projecting! I'll keep laughing my ass off at your simp mind!
Tell your Capt to give you better talking points. Your weak-ass attempts are so funny!😂😂😂😂
F&%king 🤡.
Laugh your ass off, right to the poor farm, you stupid fuck. I have never understood why anyone would "Bite their nose off, just to spite their face". When you voted for such an idiot like Joe Biden, who not only raised your energy prices double, but cause food inflation by triple digits.

So you never wrote a check or bought tobacco or alcohol? You need ID for any of the three. You also need to present ID for credit card sales.

False equivalency. You have to show an ID when you write a check to prove you are the account holder. You have to present an ID to buy tobacco and alcohol because of gov't age requirements.

None of those are what this thread is about.

So you never wrote a check or bought tobacco or alcohol? You need ID for any of the three. You also need to present ID for credit card sales.
tobacco is not a grocery item, duh, and neither is booze. I always pay cash, if I don't have the cash I don't buy. Credit card debt is not allowed for food items only emergencies and vacations.

False equivalency. You have to show an ID when you write a check to prove you are the account holder. You have to present an ID to buy tobacco and alcohol because of gov't age requirements.

None of those are what this thread is about.
So if you are here illegally buying up food and other items like alcohol and tobacco, just because you look old enough to, because when i purchase any alcohol, the guy behind the counter never asks me for my ID. I just dont understand morons like you who are willingly giving up this country to a horde who is invading this country to turn it into a 3rd world shithole. Then after it does, you will be blaming everyone else but you, because that is what a good like Eichmann always does.

So if you are here illegally buying up food and other items like alcohol and tobacco, just because you look old enough to, because when i purchase any alcohol, the guy behind the counter never asks me for my ID. I just dont understand morons like you who are willingly giving up this country to a horde who is invading this country to turn it into a 3rd world shithole. Then after it does, you will be blaming everyone else but you, because that is what a good like Eichmann always does.
If these were Europeans you'd have no problem with the immigrants?

F&%king 🤡.
I've triggered your simple little mind to a projecting useless tool.

So arrest and deport the illegals. I am all for that. I am just not in favor of the "Show me your papers" mentality.

I've triggered your simple little mind to a projecting useless tool.
You've triggered your own triggered mind.
You keep repeating the same 💩.
Try something new. Push yourself. Try having an original thought instead of regurgitating Qanut talking points. Make your Mama proud!

Laugh your ass off, right to the poor farm, you stupid fuck. I have never understood why anyone would "Bite their nose off, just to spite their face". When you voted for such an idiot like Joe Biden, who not only raised your energy prices double, but cause food inflation by triple digits.
😂😂😂😂 Look another trump asskisser jumps in!
😂😂😂😂 You just want revenge on the Dems for indicting your life-long criminal Gawd! 😂😂😂
You are a true 🤡!

Apparently you have something to hide then.

I was going to say I don't have to show an ID for buying groceries but then again after that I realized that I don't write checks for them either.

Just because you stand your ground does not mean you have something to hide. If a cop comes to your house and asks to search it, do you let them? Or do you have something to hide?

One thing about the ID requirement to buy groceries, there would have to be some way to enter the ID number when you checked them out. To cover the store's ass.

So there would be a database of all of your purchases.

I'd rather not have that out there.

One thing about the ID requirement to buy groceries, there would have to be some way to enter the ID number when you checked them out. To cover the store's ass.

So there would be a database of all of your purchases.

I'd rather not have that out there.
You don't have any loyalty cards?

I don't for that reason. Except for CVS.

Forum List

Back