Donald Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America, again shows his genius. If you want to buy groceries you need to show ID.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

Think about it, law abiding US citizens have an Identification Card to drive, to purchase alcohol, to get on an airplane, to prove that you are here legally. So if someone goes into a grocery store and cant show an ID, then they cant buy groceries and should go back to the country they came from. No more Mr, Nice Guy, where they come to our country illegally, use up our food and fuel, at the expense of the tax payer, and not even thank US for being so generous. Time to leave, or starve here. The Marxists cant realize how much President Trump is for the US citizen and not the illegal criminals who steal from US.

When I bought groceries and paid by check, I always had to show ID, with picture.
Yeah, but with the millions of diseased illegals that have come into our country, you could eventually starve them out by not allowing them to shop for groceries, or they will start to steal, which then is a chance to send them to Lucifer....

The fear-mongering is getting worse and worse.

No, we will NOT show an ID to buy groceries. I will fight this with every means available.

Think about it, law abiding US citizens have an Identification Card to drive, to purchase alcohol, to get on an airplane, to prove that you are here legally. So if someone goes into a grocery store and cant show an ID, then they cant buy groceries and should go back to the country they came from. No more Mr, Nice Guy, where they come to our country illegally, use up our food and fuel, at the expense of the tax payer, and not even thank US for being so generous. Time to leave, or starve here. The Marxists cant realize how much President Trump is for the US citizen and not the illegal criminals who steal from US.

Dumb idea! We need less government not more, why would true conservatives want this?

Anyone in favor of starving people to get them to leave is sick.

When an alien resides with you in your land, you shall not oppress the alien. The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 19 33-34

Forum List

Back