Court throws out challenge to Ohio voter ID law.

What a stupid KKKanadian Fuckstick you are. A driver’s license can be used, along with numerous other government issued photo IDs. States with a photo ID requirement provide one free of charge to those who don’t have one,

Go fix your own shithole country that tries to lock up journalists for asking politicians questions, assface.
:lmao:

Now who's triggered?

Ok. I read that story. It says nothing about Joe Biden saying black people are too stupid to get ID. He was speaking about Republican efforts to harass the black vote. Too bad he didn't do more to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act.
If I said that someone said blacks were too stupid to get an ID then I misspoke. But, it is a fact that the left believe that voter ID requirements is vote suppression because many blacks don't have or can't afford ID's. That's what is stupid. You need ID's for any number of things and it has been proven over and over again that the very huge majority of blacks already either have ID's or can get them cheaply if they wanted to.

Was black people being too stupid or lazy to get an ID the actual argument or are you too stupid and lazy to accurately portray the real concerns of black voters?
Had you bothered to read the article in the OP, you’d see for yourself that, yes, democrats believe presenting a voter ID is an undue hardship on blacks. I guess it’s a natural result of math and reading being the new racism

You also wouldn't need to look up what IDs black voters were more likely to have and then eliminate them from being used to vote but that's exactly what North Carolina Republicans did. :dunno:
/-----/ When I asked if you had any other ridiculous excuses, you took that as a challenge. And you didn't disappoint. WTF does "You also wouldn't need to look up what IDs black voters were more likely to have and then eliminate them from being used to vote" even mean? That makes no sense.
I can't stop laughing.

If I said that someone said blacks were too stupid to get an ID then I misspoke. But, it is a fact that the left believe that voter ID requirements is vote suppression because many blacks don't have or can't afford ID's.
Well it is true that black families have tens time less wealth on average than white families so the burden to go out and get a specific ID is more of a financial burden for black people in general but the actual reasons aren't hard to find, it's just none of you care to address them. Because you can't.

Why Do Many Minorities Not Have Valid ID To Show at the Polls?
That's what is stupid. You need ID's for any number of things and it has been proven over and over again that the very huge majority of blacks already either have ID's or can get them cheaply if they wanted to.
Saying you need IDs for a number of things isn't an argument. You do need IDs for various things and black people probably engage in those things less frequently, like flying or driving. So what? That doesn't address the fact that Republicans have attempted to disqualify the IDs they do have.

/-----/ When I asked if you had any other ridiculous excuses, you took that as a challenge. And you didn't disappoint. WTF does "You also wouldn't need to look up what IDs black voters were more likely to have and then eliminate them from being used to vote" even mean? That makes no sense.
I can't stop laughing.
You don't understand English? That's what a court found North Carolina republicans did you illiterate Bingo.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/17/1038354159/n-c-judges-strike-down-a-voter-id-law-they-say-discriminates-against-black-voter#:~:text=In July 2016, a federal,who tend to support Democrats.

Remember, the DNC is ON RECORD that something as innocuous as an accurate voter database is an “existential threat”!!

Your questions aren't an answer to my questions you cowardly Bingo. Which Democrat said black people were too stupid or lazy to get IDs?
/---/ I never said that they did. I'm responding to "democrats believe presenting a voter ID is an undue hardship on blacks" And I asked, if ID is a burden, how do Blacks function in society without one? Try and follow the thread, will ya?
/----/ You're calling me names? Did you not read your link?
GOP legislative leaders and their attorneys disagreed, saying the latest ID rules were approved with substantial Democratic support and improved to retain ballot access while ensuring only legal citizens can vote.

The categories of qualifying IDs were greatly expanded compared to the 2013 law to include college student and government-employee IDs. Free IDs also are available from county elections boards or at early-voting sites, and people without IDs can still vote if they fill out a form at the voting precinct.

In a dissenting opinion, Judge Nathaniel Poovey wrote that passage of the voter ID law falls in line with the state constitution, citing its support from several Black legislators and the citizens voting for the constitutional referendum.

"Competence evidence before this three-judge panel does not suggest our legislature enacted this law with a racially discriminatory intent," Poovey wrote.

To laugh at your fail argument. :lmao:

Where are the quotes from Democrats who said black voters were too stupid to get ID? :dunno:
You are relatively here. This subject comes up every election cycle. There are numerous threads on it. Feel free to search as many as you like.

No Dimwinger would ever come out and directly say it, but that’s the only logical conclusion any thinking person could come up with for them claiming IDs are harder for blacks to get. I have asked numerous times in those threads for a better explanation, but have yet to get one.

/---/ I never said that they did. I'm responding to "democrats believe presenting a voter ID is an undue hardship on blacks" And I asked, if ID is a burden, how do Blacks function in society without one? Try and follow the thread, will ya?
Your question isn't an argument. It's just a ridiculous question. What do you mean specifically when you ask how do blacks function in society? I don't know what that means. We're talking about voting.
/----/ You're calling me names? Did you not read your link?
GOP legislative leaders and their attorneys disagreed, saying the latest ID rules were approved with substantial Democratic support and improved to retain ballot access while ensuring only legal citizens can vote.

The categories of qualifying IDs were greatly expanded compared to the 2013 law to include college student and government-employee IDs. Free IDs also are available from county elections boards or at early-voting sites, and people without IDs can still vote if they fill out a form at the voting precinct.

In a dissenting opinion, Judge Nathaniel Poovey wrote that passage of the voter ID law falls in line with the state constitution, citing its support from several Black legislators and the citizens voting for the constitutional referendum.

"Competence evidence before this three-judge panel does not suggest our legislature enacted this law with a racially discriminatory intent," Poovey wrote.
That ruling was later affirmed by the Supreme Court. I disagree with the dissenters but see how none of them argued that Democrats think black people are too stupid to get IDs like the Bingo who started this thread?

You are relatively here. This subject comes up every election cycle. There are numerous threads on it. Feel free to search as many as you like.

No Dimwinger would ever come out and directly say it, but that’s the only logical conclusion any thinking person could come up with for them claiming IDs are harder for blacks to get. I have asked numerous times in those threads for a better explanation, but have yet to get one.
Nope. That's simply the conclusion of your Bingo brain. :itsok:

Well it is true that black families have tens time less wealth on average than white families so the burden to go out and get a specific ID is more of a financial burden for black people in general but the actual reasons aren't hard to find, it's just none of you care to address them. Because you can't.

Why Do Many Minorities Not Have Valid ID To Show at the Polls?

Saying you need IDs for a number of things isn't an argument. You do need IDs for various things and black people probably engage in those things less frequently, like flying or driving. So what? That doesn't address the fact that Republicans have attempted to disqualify the IDs they do have.
Almost all black people already have ID's. They need ID's to collect benefits. They need ID's to drive. They need ID's to buy alcohol. They already have ID's. To say they don't is dishonest.

I already produced a story where multiple courts found Republicans surgically tried to do just that. Would you like me to post it again for you?
Yet neither you nor multiple courts can point to one Black voter who has been denied voting due to not having an ID in the states requiring ID.

Alabama

Georgia

Indiana

Kansas

Mississippi

North Dakota

Tennessee

Wisconsin

Florida

Idaho

Iowa

Louisiana

Michigan

Missouri

New Hampshire

North Carolina

Rhode Island

South Carolina

South Dakota

Texas

Your question isn't an argument. It's just a ridiculous question. What do you mean specifically when you ask how do blacks function in society? I don't know what that means. We're talking about voting.

That ruling was later affirmed by the Supreme Court. I disagree with the dissenters but see how none of them argued that Democrats think black people are too stupid to get IDs like the Bingo who started this thread?
/——-/ I’ll dumb it down for you. If requiring ID to vote is a burden on Blacks, why isn’t it a burden to present ID for the dozens of other reasons they need ID? Your issue is voter id reduces fraud, and you know it.

Forum List

Back