If you voted for obama, you are not getting a gun here lol

{ Owners of guns have been stocking up because they are concerned about a potential tightening of regulations on assault weapons in the president's second term.

In October the number of background checks on people applying to buy guns, an indicator of future sales, increased by 18.4 per cent.

There was a similar jump when President Obama was first elected in 2008. A total of 12.7 million background checks were carried out that year, up from 11.2 million the year before, and the number has been rising since then.

Shares in weapons manufacturers like Smith & Wesson and Sturm, Ruger also surged after Mr Obama's re-election. }

US guns sales soar after Barack Obama's re-election - Telegraph

What a surprise...

Glad me and mine have got plenty:) Cant afford em' now lol

Lived in Baltimore City for most of the last 37 years and never felt the need to own one. You must live in a REAL shit hole, if you feel the need to own "plenty"!

I live in a rural area. Some are for fun. Some are for hunting. Some are for WAR :) If something was to happen, I dare a SOB to step in my yard!

You are all about the "liberal stereotype" today, ey? Pointing fingers and don't even know the bizzziiineesss. I have a sportbike too. Some motorcycles are meant for draggin, some are for cruising. Thats why I have both. Its still a motorcycle. 2 seconds is pretty quick. My yammy will do 60 in about 3-4 seconds.

No! Liberal-sterotyping or Conservative sterotypes. (and every day, not just today) You're exactly wrong! LOL

Yeah; I gotta admit (oops, choose to) Yamis are sweet, but for Literbikes, nothing is quite like the Kawi. Uhhhhhhhmazing power curve. Anywhere in the band, is the sweet-spot; think it and you're there. In fact, too much for the track, for me anyway. For track days, I take the Suzuki 3/4 liter, which has race plastics and rubber. So no swapping of stuff. :)

I know they will get up and go! My buddy had one. He didnt feel safe on it, so he traded it for a tractor a scooter LOL. I never took my bike to the track. Soon as I got it I put about 3 grand in it. Didnt want to take any chances. Really dont understand my thinking on that though.. I drag my ass off on the streets, and track would be much safer.. IDK

I cannot recommend the track highly enough. It's about learning corners and where the edge of traction (not slip / skip, but actual traction loss) is. Also learning how hard you can get on the brakes, i.e. late breaking. And the most important, target-fixating on where you want the bike to go and not what you're trying to avoid.

Plus some bragging rights with the chicken-strips running down the center of your tire, and never the edges, where there's way more traction than most are confident to discover on the street.

It can save lives, namely: yours, which as Martha would say, is a good thing. :)

Lived in Baltimore City for most of the last 37 years and never felt the need to own one. You must live in a REAL shit hole, if you feel the need to own "plenty"!

I live in a rural area. Some are for fun. Some are for hunting. Some are for WAR :) If something was to happen, I dare a SOB to step in my yard!

keyboard kommandos are always amusing

No! Liberal-sterotyping or Conservative sterotypes. (and every day, not just today) You're exactly wrong! LOL

Yeah; I gotta admit (oops, choose to) Yamis are sweet, but for Literbikes, nothing is quite like the Kawi. Uhhhhhhhmazing power curve. Anywhere in the band, is the sweet-spot; think it and you're there. In fact, too much for the track, for me anyway. For track days, I take the Suzuki 3/4 liter, which has race plastics and rubber. So no swapping of stuff. :)

I know they will get up and go! My buddy had one. He didnt feel safe on it, so he traded it for a tractor a scooter LOL. I never took my bike to the track. Soon as I got it I put about 3 grand in it. Didnt want to take any chances. Really dont understand my thinking on that though.. I drag my ass off on the streets, and track would be much safer.. IDK

I cannot recommend the track highly enough. It's about learning corners and where the edge of traction (not slip / skip, but actual traction loss) is. Also learning how hard you can get on the brakes, i.e. late breaking. And the most important, target-fixating on where you want the bike to go and not what you're trying to avoid.

Plus some bragging rights with the chicken-strips running down the center of your tire, and never the edges, where there's way more traction than most are confident to discover on the street.

It can save lives, namely: yours, which as Martha would say, is a good thing. :)

Your preaching to the choir son. I been riding for years. Closest track is in Memphis. Over 2 hours from here. I am going to try and sell my Yammy to pay off my Harley in the Spring. Then, when I get that expensive Harley paid for, IM GETTING ANOTHER CORNER GRUBBER. I really cannot wait and I still got my old one. lol Sportbikes are just sooo much damn fun!

Hey, make fun of me if you want. Guns are fun, and I like to feel like my family is safe. REMEMBER : Just because you suck his dick, does not mean he will protect you. Just sayin..

Plus my yammy is having some carb problems. At least I think.. My buddies and I are stumped. Gonna take it somewhere after I move in a couple weeks. Them 4 chamber carbs freak people out. Especially when they are used to 2 stroke carbs lol

Hey, make fun of me if you want. Guns are fun, and I like to feel like my family is safe. REMEMBER : Just because you suck his dick, does not mean he will protect you. Just sayin..

i don't need his protection any more than i need to be bleating about my weapons on an anonymous messageboard, s0n.

the only one talking about sucking dick is you.

i wonder why that is? :lol:

i don't need his protection any more than i need to be bleating about my weapons on an anonymous messageboard, s0n.

It was brought up. Hence, messageboard. I didnt just start a random thread about my guns. Jesus Christ
Well considering you just mentioned it.. Jackass.

It was brought up. Hence, messageboard. I didnt just start a random thread about my guns. Jesus Christ

try it again in english, por favor :thup:

This is coming from someone that just wrote "Cant quit me"? lol What a joke

This is coming from someone that just wrote "Cant quit me"? lol What a joke

i'm laughing

kommandos make me laugh

Also, its wonderful to see him prove his intelligence to the rest of us, showing us that he is not the sort of person who should be within ten feet of a firearm.

Should a loyalty oath to Dear Leader be required prior to one having access to a firearm?

I pledge allegiance
to Obama
and the Oligarchy which he rules
One nation, where he is god
divided, with liberty and justice for none.

Must be a sad place, if you've got to worry about people stepping in your yard. Where I come from we meet 'em with a smile, not a gun. It's funny that the only time I've ever had a gun pointed at me wasn't a city with one of the highest murder rates in the nation, but in the country because a local yokel couldn't tell the difference between a gun shot and fireworks.

Must be a sad place, if you've got to worry about people stepping in your yard. Where I come from we meet 'em with a smile, not a gun. It's funny that the only time I've ever had a gun pointed at me wasn't a city with one of the highest murder rates in the nation, but in the country because a local yokel couldn't tell the difference between a gun shot and fireworks.

I said if something was to happen. It's not bad in my town. But if something was to happen, well look at Katrina..

Forum List

Back