If you voted for obama, you are not getting a gun here lol

He didnt care. At least he stands by what he believes in..

Gun Store: Obama Voters Not Welcome | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

How are they going to know? Take the word of people? Dont they know dems lie their asses off? :)

I did like the" You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm" lol

God Bless the USA and gun stores like this. Thankgod for their tireless work to protect the 2nd Amedment from all the attacks by this anti-gun adminsitration that is taking our gun rights away or at least trying to do so ... uh ... HOW EXACTLY???

Koios' quick-capsule review: Dumb as stumps, but godbless 'em, even dumbshits can own businesses, in America, and sell guns. What a country.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

How are they going to know? Take the word of people? Dont they know dems lie their asses off? :)

I did like the" You have proven you are not responsible enough to own a firearm" lol

God Bless the USA and gun stores like this. Thankgod for their tireless work to protect the 2nd Amedment from all the attacks by this anti-gun adminsitration that is taking our gun rights away or at least trying to do so ... uh ... HOW EXACTLY???

Koios' quick-capsule review: Dumb as stumps, but godbless 'em, even dumbshits can own businesses, in America, and sell guns. What a country.

Another brainiac!!! The anti-gunners weren't his customers, anyway.

2nd amendment was mentioned where in this article?

First para was irony, at the expense of dipshit anti-Obama/pro-gun nuts.

Second para was my direct response to the article.

Sorry for not labeling as thus. I'll try to do better next time. K?

Yes, do that. It's hard to keep up with bitter digression

But you're trying. So a gold star for effort! Well done Tenn Hog!!!

Lol. I forgot about liberal trolls who like to put non-subject BS on here. I have a fail on that, I have to admit.. :(

Lol. I forgot about liberal trolls who like to put non-subject BS on here. I have a fail on that, I have to admit.. :(

You don't have to!!! C'mon my harley-start-oil-dripping-gray-ponytailed-geriatric-fatass-hualing-piece-of-shit-harley-davidson-loving friend, don't admit it!!! You don't have to. We have choice in America, such as ...

Kawi ZX-10R, Gaffer lines and rotars, Brembos, Muzzy full exhaust, Sato Racing rearset, and of course, PowerCommander to take the tiny little bump out of the world's smoothest power-curve. 0-60, in just over 2 seconds. 103 mph, first gear. Air under the front tire in 4th gear. Now that's a motorcycle, and not just a big noisy scooter that cannot out-corner a VW Bug without scraping all the shiny parts.

You are all about the "liberal stereotype" today, ey? Pointing fingers and don't even know the bizzziiineesss. I have a sportbike too. Some motorcycles are meant for draggin, some are for cruising. Thats why I have both. Its still a motorcycle. 2 seconds is pretty quick. My yammy will do 60 in about 3-4 seconds.

Oh and my Harley is in absolute mint condition. So that 3rd grade "make fun of you" you tried to accomplish did not appease me in the least bit.

{ Owners of guns have been stocking up because they are concerned about a potential tightening of regulations on assault weapons in the president's second term.

In October the number of background checks on people applying to buy guns, an indicator of future sales, increased by 18.4 per cent.

There was a similar jump when President Obama was first elected in 2008. A total of 12.7 million background checks were carried out that year, up from 11.2 million the year before, and the number has been rising since then.

Shares in weapons manufacturers like Smith & Wesson and Sturm, Ruger also surged after Mr Obama's re-election. }

US guns sales soar after Barack Obama's re-election - Telegraph

What a surprise...

{ Owners of guns have been stocking up because they are concerned about a potential tightening of regulations on assault weapons in the president's second term.

In October the number of background checks on people applying to buy guns, an indicator of future sales, increased by 18.4 per cent.

There was a similar jump when President Obama was first elected in 2008. A total of 12.7 million background checks were carried out that year, up from 11.2 million the year before, and the number has been rising since then.

Shares in weapons manufacturers like Smith & Wesson and Sturm, Ruger also surged after Mr Obama's re-election. }

What a surprise...

Glad me and mine have got plenty:) Cant afford em' now lol

You are all about the "liberal stereotype" today, ey? Pointing fingers and don't even know the bizzziiineesss. I have a sportbike too. Some motorcycles are meant for draggin, some are for cruising. Thats why I have both. Its still a motorcycle. 2 seconds is pretty quick. My yammy will do 60 in about 3-4 seconds.

No! Liberal-sterotyping or Conservative sterotypes. (and every day, not just today) You're exactly wrong! LOL

Yeah; I gotta admit (oops, choose to) Yamis are sweet, but for Literbikes, nothing is quite like the Kawi. Uhhhhhhhmazing power curve. Anywhere in the band, is the sweet-spot; think it and you're there. In fact, too much for the track, for me anyway. For track days, I take the Suzuki 3/4 liter, which has race plastics and rubber. So no swapping of stuff. :)

What a surprise...

Glad me and mine have got plenty:) Cant afford em' now lol

Lived in Baltimore City for most of the last 37 years and never felt the need to own one. You must live in a REAL shit hole, if you feel the need to own "plenty"!

No! Liberal-sterotyping or Conservative sterotypes. (and every day, not just today) You're exactly wrong! LOL

Yeah; I gotta admit (oops, choose to) Yamis are sweet, but for Literbikes, nothing is quite like the Kawi. Uhhhhhhhmazing power curve. Anywhere in the band, is the sweet-spot; think it and you're there. In fact, too much for the track, for me anyway. For track days, I take the Suzuki 3/4 liter, which has race plastics and rubber. So no swapping of stuff. :)

I know they will get up and go! My buddy had one. He didnt feel safe on it, so he traded it for a tractor a scooter LOL. I never took my bike to the track. Soon as I got it I put about 3 grand in it. Didnt want to take any chances. Really dont understand my thinking on that though.. I drag my ass off on the streets, and track would be much safer.. IDK

Forum List

Back