San Diego Is Cracking Down on Groups Exercising Outside Without a Permit

No, they had a turn in leadership.....It turned dem.....SD was not a bad place (at least by CA standards) under gop leadership but it went south quickly under the dems.
SD, Orange Co, Sacramento, and Bakersfield have long been CA conservative locations.

Please keep up.

Todd Rex Gloria (born May 10, 1978) is an American politician serving as the 37th and current mayor of San Diego since 2020. As mayor, he is the chief executive officer in the city of San Diego. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
San Diego was one of the lesser ones all along, because of her size. Barstow, Needles, and several others too small to mention cities lean conservative. Hey, it's all fun and games from where I sit.

San Diego was one of the lesser ones all along, because of her size. Barstow, Needles, and several others too small to mention cities lean conservative. Hey, it's all fun and games from where I sit.
The subject was SD.....Consider yourself informed.....Everything the dems touch turns completely to shit. That's the reason my daughter moved back to Virginia from SD.

She liked it there till the dems took over. Then her gated community got surrounded by both illegals and homeless.....She started calling it Ft. Apache.

The subject was SD.....Consider yourself informed.....Everything the dems touch turns completely to shit. That's the reason my daughter moved back to Virginia from SD.

She liked it there till the dems took over. Then her gated community got surrounded by both illegals and homeless.....She started calling it Ft. Apache.
Haha. Every right winger has a bullshit anecdote for every occasion.

Let me guess. She also had to wait for healthcare in Canada, and she saw illegal aliens voting.

Generally, communities are gated when they're on the bad side of town. I've been to Houston.

Forum List

Back