What attracts you to the opposite sex?

eternaltrue

I have the magic beans
Oct 29, 2012
A nice smile, sexy eyes, hair or is it personality, accent
So what turns your head ?

Eyes, smile and personality. Nice butt helps too. Dont care about the top too much. Oh, and I would like to be able to get my arms around you

I like longish hair on guys, I prefer black men over white, not skinny, but not fat, just in between. Dark, expressive eyes and a friendly smile and cute laugh.

a fresh look, sweet spirit, no games ~ incredibly fortunate twice

Last edited:
I like longish hair on guys, I prefer black men over white, not skinny, but not fat, just in between. Dark, expressive eyes and a friendly smile and cute laugh.

Black men with long hair? Ya mean dreads

long legs in knee high or thigh high boots with a nice tight ass. Throw in a southern accent combined with being a Lions fan with season tickets and I'll do anything.

What attracts me to a woman? Whether or not she can carry on a conversation with intelligence, is she kind or not, and does she care about others.

What turns me off is a person with a vocabulary that is limited to words with 3 sylables or less, or someone who is continually thinking of themself.

Looks don't mattter that much to me either. I got cured of that my senior year of high school, because I was dating a ditz (who was pretty good looking), but she had a limited vocabulary, and I couldn't really talk much to her about stuff.

Personally, I think a good personality outweighs the looks, because instead of looking for arm candy, I'm actually interested in a person sharing my life with me.

Besides................in the dark, all cats are grey.

Forum List

Back