If you let them...

Jake when have you provided ANY links that contracts their chosen facts? If you are not capable of providing any linked resources no one is going to care at all what your view is. At least rhodesscholar is willing to do the research while your lazy ass can't even back up a single point.

That's why you have to put garbage like that poster on ignore, they have absolutely nothing of value to offer. They are not intelligent, educated or knowledgeable on the topic, simply repeating the same lines over and over.

Notice how first the asshole claims "millions of muslims don't support terrorism", then when shown they do moves the target as if the poll was taken during the middle ages. A poll taken within the last 20 years or so is certainly legitimate, but when dealing with the unintelligent if it was taken last week it would be attacked then for something else, like the source or some other contrived BS. It is the mentally weak who defend islam and muslim beliefs, with that trash being a prime example.

I've dealt with him for many years before, he doesn't supply links and criticizes everyone else's positions with nothing more than a comedy parody commentary.

I will let folks like that ramble on to a point, until they have to actual provide supportive proof to back up their positons. You will find some that are capable of backing up their views, to which you can analyze and see where they are interpreting their point of view, others that simply choose to criticize everything you post without much to contribute to the discussion. Jake falls on the later, he doesn't use links in association to his position and may even have the comical nerve to ask you to provide yours. Sometimes I ignore them, others I provide enough links, videos, or researched subject matter to allow them to make a fool of themselves.

Keep posting your sources in support of your position, and don't let these select few "comedians" discourage you otherwise.

From rhodes sources above:

How do Muslims feel about groups like ISIS?

Recent surveys show that most people in several countries with significant Muslim populations have an unfavorable view of ISIS, including virtually all respondents in Lebanon and 94% in Jordan. Relatively small shares say they see ISIS favorably. In some countries, considerable portions of the population do not offer an opinion about ISIS, including a majority (62%) of Pakistanis.

Favorable views of ISIS are somewhat higher in Nigeria (14%) than most other nations. Among Nigerian Muslims, 20% say they see ISIS favorably (compared with 7% of Nigerian Christians). The Nigerian militant group Boko Haram, which has been conducting a terrorist campaign in the country for years, has sworn allegiance to ISIS.

More generally, Muslims mostly say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence against civilians in the name of Islam are rarely or never justified, including 92% in Indonesia and 91% in Iraq. In the United States, a 2011 survey found that 86% of Muslims say that such tactics are rarely or never justified. An additional 7% say suicide bombings are sometimes justified and 1% say they are often justified in these circumstances.

shakles cries: he doesn't supply links ^^^^

Watch and you may actually learn something. Doubtful, but I'm willing to do my part for the less fortunate... after all, it is the season

This link below carries a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with being a victim of any war or any form of combat, they are innocent victims that have been specifically targeted and selected solely because of their beliefs.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

Watch and you may actually learn something. Doubtful, but I'm willing to do my part for the less fortunate... after all, it is the season

This link below carries a list of targeted acts of terrorism on Christian civilians and church workers by religious Muslims since September 11th, 2001. These attacks have nothing to do with being a victim of any war or any form of combat, they are innocent victims that have been specifically targeted and selected solely because of their beliefs.

You change the target. We were talking about hundreds of millions that were never document.

Christians attack Muslims in Africa, as you well know.

So what is your point?

Idiot asshole, ISIS is not the only islamic terrorist group.

More generally, Muslims mostly say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence against civilians in the name of Islam are rarely or never justified, including 92% in Indonesia and 91% in Iraq. In the United States, a 2011 survey found that 86% of Muslims say that such tactics are rarely or never justified.

C-nt idiot, 14% of 1.5 BBN people = 210 MM. Thanks for proving my point, shit for brains.

You change the target. We were talking about hundreds of millions that were never document. Christians attack Muslims in Africa, as you well know. So what is your point?

More facts from my link you ignored:

However, 20% of Nigerian Muslims had a favorable view of ISIS when the poll was conducted in the spring of this year. The group Boko Haram in Nigeria, which has been conducting a terrorist campaign in the country for years, is affiliated with ISIS, though the two are considered separate entities.

Only 28% in Pakistan had an unfavorable view of ISIS, and a majority of Pakistanis (62%) had no opinion on the extremist group.

Idiot asshole, ISIS is not the only islamic terrorist group.

More generally, Muslims mostly say that suicide bombings and other forms of violence against civilians in the name of Islam are rarely or never justified, including 92% in Indonesia and 91% in Iraq. In the United States, a 2011 survey found that 86% of Muslims say that such tactics are rarely or never justified.

C-nt idiot, 14% of 1.5 BBN people = 210 MM. Thanks for proving my point, shit for brains.
Rhodesdoofus is apparently calling for a crused.

He has trouble when called out. So instead of "hundreds of millions" he is now down to two hundreds of millions of Muslims spread over dozens of countries, based on a poll. Reminds us when it was taken?

We had that many and more in one country supporting the destruction of Iraq.

You fool. You need to grow up and not make such a mockery of your self, rhodesdoofus.

Last edited:
There are some Middle East "cultures" that don't accept an individual that converts to another faith, which they see as a rejection of their Islamic faith. Persecution of religions, outside of accepting and following the Islamic faith, does exist in certain regions.

You change the target. We were talking about hundreds of millions that were never document.

Christians attack Muslims in Africa, as you well know.

So what is your point?

I was backing up with a linked resource to back my previous statement to you below, to which you stated was untrue.

There are some Middle East "cultures" that don't accept an individual that converts to another faith, which they see as a rejection of their Islamic faith. Persecution of religions, outside of accepting and following the Islamic faith, does exist in certain regions.

If Christians are openly killing innocent peaceful Muslims strictly and solely to show intolerance of their faith, NOT victims that are the result of any engaged war, where is your evidence Jake?

False premise, Shakles. Try again. We have Christians and Muslims in Africa killing each other. They accuse, I am quite sure, the other side as being intolerant and they are merely defending themselves.

I see that you are realizing their will be no ban or registry of Muslims in America.

I'm sure the ignored c-nt is still trying to personally insult me rather than address how they lied, as my links proved hundreds of millions of muslims support terorrism.

That's why I put a piece of shit like that on ignore; lowlife c-nts like that are weak debaters and mentally light, with nothing of value of offer. They get caught in a lie and keep deflecting. First the turd say hundreds of millions of muslims don't support terrorism, I show a link to a poll that shows they do, the turd then complains the poll is "old" - as if 10 years is out of date which it isn't, I then show a poll from THIS year that at MINIMUM, over two hundred million muslims support terrorism, which does not include muslims living in the West so by definition the number will be higher, and what does the fucking lying idiot liberal do?

It insults me because it got its teeth kicked in, and can't deal with. Typical unintelligent, unsuccessful, bottom-feeding liberal trash. jake the weakling, sissy c-nt needs a safe place to cry in.

rhodesdoofus accuses me of personal insult, when the goofus happily insults, so fuck him. :lol:

He is unhappy he got his teeth kicked in and is very unhappy. He describes himself perfectly: "Typical unintelligent, unsuccessful, bottom-feeding liberal trash. jake the weakling, sissy c-nt needs a safe place to cry in."

Typical of certain lowlifes: reminds me of ErnieS and JimBowie and Correll.

Life is full of its little challenges.

Three Million Migrants on Their Way to Europe
Özdag made the claim this week, according to Austrian politician and migration expert Efgani Dönmez. Dönmez told Austrian media that Turkey was looking to send three million migrants, mostly Afghan nationals, to Europe. He said that the migrants are already amassing on the borders of Turkey and they could arrive in Greece and other European Union countries as early as in the next few days.

Meanwhile:

EU Threatens Legal Action if Poland, Hungary Refuse to Take in Migrants
“If Member States do not increase their relocations soon, the Commission will not hesitate to make use of its powers … for those which have not complied,” the bloc’s executive arm said in a statement.

The European Commission had proposed to punish states unwilling to host migrants, but Reuters reports that officials in Brussels are split on whether to open legal proceedings against Hungary and Poland.

Germany and Sweden invite all those people in, and now when they're in trouble they demand from other members of EU to take the migrants in. They're even saying that if they don't take them, they should leave the EU. If Germany and Sweden invited migrants without consulting other members of EU about it, why should other members accept to take them in? Some leftist "democracy".

Three Million Migrants on Their Way to Europe
Özdag made the claim this week, according to Austrian politician and migration expert Efgani Dönmez. Dönmez told Austrian media that Turkey was looking to send three million migrants, mostly Afghan nationals, to Europe. He said that the migrants are already amassing on the borders of Turkey and they could arrive in Greece and other European Union countries as early as in the next few days.

Meanwhile:

EU Threatens Legal Action if Poland, Hungary Refuse to Take in Migrants
“If Member States do not increase their relocations soon, the Commission will not hesitate to make use of its powers … for those which have not complied,” the bloc’s executive arm said in a statement.

The European Commission had proposed to punish states unwilling to host migrants, but Reuters reports that officials in Brussels are split on whether to open legal proceedings against Hungary and Poland.

Germany and Sweden invite all those people in, and now when they're in trouble they demand from other members of EU to take the migrants in. They're even saying that if they don't take them, they should leave the EU. If Germany and Sweden invited migrants without consulting other members of EU about it, why should other members accept to take them in? Some leftist "democracy".

Those white fools deserve what they are getting. When you try to look politically correct and want to be multicultural then you will pay the price. The German and Swedish people allowed their SOB politicians to drown their countries in non-white trash, and are paying the price for their stupidity big time. White people can be just so stupid at times.
That effing EU should be gone. The EU has been nothing but a disaster for the white Europeans. They need to take their countries back from the EU asshole dictators.

What racist white nationalists think remains unimportant. What is important is that we know who we are and we keep them harmless.

Surprise, surprise...

If you are an immigrant, raping in Germany is now legal

Sex with violence but no rape
She could not judge whether, with the mentality of the Turkish cultural circle, he had thought the happenings she had experienced as rape might have been for wild sex.
The prosecutor admitted that the acquittal must be a "heavy blow" for the injured party. On the other hand, a conviction is not possible, because no intention is demonstrable.

What do we have here, eh? He restrained her on his bed and roughed her up despite her protesting verbally and trying to fight him.
Not even the female judge was debating that she was restrained, brutally violated and clawed into him crying "stop", the court just said they cant rule out that he thought it was a roleplay since Turks like it rough.

Forum List

Back