If you let them...

Three Million Migrants on Their Way to Europe
Özdag made the claim this week, according to Austrian politician and migration expert Efgani Dönmez. Dönmez told Austrian media that Turkey was looking to send three million migrants, mostly Afghan nationals, to Europe. He said that the migrants are already amassing on the borders of Turkey and they could arrive in Greece and other European Union countries as early as in the next few days.

Meanwhile:

EU Threatens Legal Action if Poland, Hungary Refuse to Take in Migrants
“If Member States do not increase their relocations soon, the Commission will not hesitate to make use of its powers … for those which have not complied,” the bloc’s executive arm said in a statement.

The European Commission had proposed to punish states unwilling to host migrants, but Reuters reports that officials in Brussels are split on whether to open legal proceedings against Hungary and Poland.

Germany and Sweden invite all those people in, and now when they're in trouble they demand from other members of EU to take the migrants in. They're even saying that if they don't take them, they should leave the EU. If Germany and Sweden invited migrants without consulting other members of EU about it, why should other members accept to take them in? Some leftist "democracy".

Those white fools deserve what they are getting. When you try to look politically correct and want to be multicultural then you will pay the price. The German and Swedish people allowed their SOB politicians to drown their countries in non-white trash, and are paying the price for their stupidity big time. White people can be just so stupid at times.
That effing EU should be gone. The EU has been nothing but a disaster for the white Europeans. They need to take their countries back from the EU asshole dictators.

Western Europeans have always been a monstrosity, first they went nuts in colonialism looting, and shooting poor non-Whites, which makes Whites look like garbage, now they're going nuts allowing Muslims, and Hispanics to loot, and shoot poor Whites, as Whites will eventually cease to exist.

I don't get it, and I don't want to get it.

I think Western Europeans are a massive problem.

More like the western Europeans have created and allowed a massive problem for themselves. If it were not for the zionists jews that run and rule Europe, there would not have been any migrant problem. There are many jews on the internet who have said that jews were responsible for this migrant problem. Believe it or not.

Jews couldn't do it without a willing audience in Western Europe.

With Western Europe bullying Poland, and Hungary to accept Muslim refugees, they are supporting massive problems for more than just themselves.

Besides, Poland was 10% Jewish in the 1930's, and still managed to bar Jews from holding positions of power.

Western Europe isn't anywhere close to that Jewish.

It seems Western Europeans are just a kind of brutish people, they have trouble with abstract thought.

Özdag made the claim this week, according to Austrian politician and migration expert Efgani Dönmez. Dönmez told Austrian media that Turkey was looking to send three million migrants, mostly Afghan nationals, to Europe. He said that the migrants are already amassing on the borders of Turkey and they could arrive in Greece and other European Union countries as early as in the next few days.

Meanwhile:

“If Member States do not increase their relocations soon, the Commission will not hesitate to make use of its powers … for those which have not complied,” the bloc’s executive arm said in a statement.

The European Commission had proposed to punish states unwilling to host migrants, but Reuters reports that officials in Brussels are split on whether to open legal proceedings against Hungary and Poland.

Germany and Sweden invite all those people in, and now when they're in trouble they demand from other members of EU to take the migrants in. They're even saying that if they don't take them, they should leave the EU. If Germany and Sweden invited migrants without consulting other members of EU about it, why should other members accept to take them in? Some leftist "democracy".

Those white fools deserve what they are getting. When you try to look politically correct and want to be multicultural then you will pay the price. The German and Swedish people allowed their SOB politicians to drown their countries in non-white trash, and are paying the price for their stupidity big time. White people can be just so stupid at times.
That effing EU should be gone. The EU has been nothing but a disaster for the white Europeans. They need to take their countries back from the EU asshole dictators.

Western Europeans have always been a monstrosity, first they went nuts in colonialism looting, and shooting poor non-Whites, which makes Whites look like garbage, now they're going nuts allowing Muslims, and Hispanics to loot, and shoot poor Whites, as Whites will eventually cease to exist.

More like the western Europeans have created and allowed a massive problem for themselves. If it were not for the zionists jews that run and rule Europe, there would not have been any migrant problem. There are many jews on the internet who have said that jews were responsible for this migrant problem. Believe it or not.

With Western Europe bullying Poland, and Hungary to accept Muslim refugees, they are supporting massive problems for more than just themselves.

Besides, Poland was 10% Jewish in the 1930's, and still managed to bar Jews from holding positions of power.

It seems Western Europeans are just a kind of brutish people, they have trouble with abstract thought.

Control the media and the politicians and be the banksters in charge of controlling their finances and voila one can run and rule a country. I wonder who that might be? :badgrin:

Meanwhile:

Control the media and the politicians and be the banksters in charge of controlling their finances and voila one can run and rule a country. I wonder who that might be? :badgrin:

Oh look, another idiotic anti-Semite. Pathetic douche.

Oh look, it is another idiotic liberal fascist anti-white hater. Pathetic douche bag.

Oh look, it is another idiotic liberal fascist anti-white hater. .....

Where?

Oh look, it is another idiotic liberal fascist anti-white hater. .....

Where?

You, dumbo. Where else? Liberals are so stupid at times. Pathetic bunch of losers. :cuckoo:

How about you read your own posts?

I do.

I am still amazed as to how you got so far in life with so little? I guess that there are fools out there who will listen to your bull chit drivel, and believe it. Not me though....

What the hell are you talking about?

Short, sweet and simple. Your a liberal f'n loser. Got it now?

Boy, you wouldn't know a real American conservative if one picked you up and planted you halfway through the sidewalk. Stop making yourself look stupid and say something about the topic.

I am still amazed as to how you got so far in life with so little? I guess that there are fools out there who will listen to your bull chit drivel, and believe it. Not me though....

Boy, you wouldn't know a real American conservative if one picked you up and planted you halfway through the sidewalk. Stop making yourself look stupid and say something about the topic.

But I sure know a stunned and stupid liberal when I have to deal with one. I say that with you in mind of course, liberal loser.

.....Where else?.....

Are you afraid to be clear?

I am never more clear when I have to deal with a liberal/dumbocrat loser like you. You morons are such a bunch of stupid wonders. How you got so far with so little in life is really quite amazing. I guess that old saying is right? Bull chit baffles brains, and you are good at spreading the manure around.

But I sure know a stunned and stupid liberal when I have to deal with one. I say that with you in mind of course..........

Then you are very, very confused.

But I sure know a stunned and stupid liberal when I have to deal with one. I say that with you in mind of course..........

Conservatives are never confused. We are too smart for that. It is the far left extremist liberals like you that are totally confused. Need I say more?

Conservatives are never confused. We are too smart for that. .....

"We"? You're not a conservative, you're a confused, angry idiot. Don't pretend to be something you're not.

"We"? You're not a conservative, you're a confused, angry idiot. Don't pretend to be something you're not.

Me confused? You are one of those far left liberal democrat anti-white commies that is a confused and an angry idiot. You have shown this many times to me. What more needs to be said. Your problem is that you just cannot seem to want to admit to it. No need to thank me for pointing this out to you. :2up:

They will try to over run you first, and if you resist, you will become intolerant racist and bigot.

But the fact is that whites most tolerant people on the planet, which is easily seen by the amount of non-whites they allow to share the prosperity and order of the nations they created.

This is coming to America.

They will try to over run you first, and if you resist, you will become intolerant racist and bigot.

But the fact is that whites most tolerant people on the planet, which is easily seen by the amount of non-whites they allow to share the prosperity and order of the nations they created.

This is coming to America.

I am posting this with earplugs, Illegal aliens are blaring out this loud ass musica like a stereotype because it's their "culture". I even had to call the police, it's that freekin' LOUD. I am NOT A MEXICAN. I don't want THAT culture forced on ME. Neither would any of the rest of you, either, let's face it. But hey, it OK if you don't have to deal with the assholes, isn't it?

Victim alert! Get some coloring books and massage chairs in here, stat! Let's go people! We don't have much time before the story about going to an INS office to whine starts!!

Me confused? You are one of those far left liberal democrat anti-white commies ....

Hey look, 180 degrees wrong again! Must be some kind of record.

Victim alert! Get some coloring books and massage chairs in here, stat! Let's go people! We don't have much time before the story about going to an INS office to whine starts!!
I can't hear you over all these loud ass Messicans, BOOM BOOM BOOM. Damn, actually wearing earplugs, in a vain attempt drown out Messican's delusions they are still in Mexico . BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM. Anyone think that that having to do that is normal? Or it speaks good of immigrants? BOOM BOOM BOOM?

We're going into full racist meltdown! Charge the paddles!
BOOM BOOM BOOM, sorry cant hear your counter racist bullshit over ALL that loud Mexican music, Boom boom boom. Sorry! BOOM BOOM BOOM! Its all messicans seem to know.BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Forum List

Back