If you let them...

Shakles is correct to condemn religious violence.

Of course. Why use religion as a means to try and justify your actions, especially when that particular faith does not condone it within Biblical text? The problem comes in refusing to recognize and admit there are Muslim radical extremists that are using their interpretive view of the Islamic faith, to justify a Jahad holy war against those who don't share nor are willing to convert to their Islamic beliefs.
You are wrong, of course, as we all know that there is such a thing as radical jahadism. Run along now.

I'm not politically correct Jake or ever will be. , I don't walk through life with blinders on or afraid in stating a truth because it might offend someone. Go back to your overseason contingency BS if you can't handle a more adult conversation.
You are admitting that you are engaged in 'fake news' without any evidence. Hundreds of millions? What a dumb fuck are you? One set of my ancestors met my other set of ancestors in New England centuries ago. You johnnies come lately got nothing.

Like our radical Christians who shoot people and blow up abortion clinucs?

And the tiny few of those are comparable to the hundreds of millions of muslims who support terrorism, the hundreds of thousands who engage in it, and whole countries like iran who sponsor it across the globe. You are ignored BECAUSE you're a fucking idiot.
What "hundreds of millions", you butt hurt idiot?

You are a dupe if you believe that.

There are some Middle East "cultures" that don't accept an individual that converts to another faith, which they see as a rejection of their Islamic faith. Persecution of religions, outside of accepting and following the Islamic faith, does exist in certain regions.
You are speaking as if you are a source of authority. You are not, and are in fact, engaged in 'fake information.'

Try leaving your cozy boundaries of the United States and spend some time overseas ... there may be a chance you could possibly learn something. Did we forget already all those Muslims who converted to Christianity, kneeling on a beach being beheaded by Isis on video? They didn't appear to be too welcoming of those sharing a different faith.

Like our radical Christians who shoot people and blow up abortion clinucs?

And the tiny few of those are comparable to the hundreds of millions of muslims who support terrorism, the hundreds of thousands who engage in it, and whole countries like iran who sponsor it across the globe. You are ignored BECAUSE you're a fucking idiot.

There are some Middle East "cultures" that don't accept an individual that converts to another faith, which they see as a rejection of their Islamic faith. Persecution of religions, outside of accepting and following the Islamic faith, does exist in certain regions.
You are speaking as if you are a source of authority. You are not, and are in fact, engaged in 'fake information.'

Try leaving your cozy boundaries of the United States and spend some time overseas ... there may be a chance you could possibly learn something. Did we forget already all those Muslims who converted to Christianity, kneeling on a beach being beheaded by Isis on video? They didn't appear to be too welcoming of those sharing a different faith.
Served overseas several times. Traveled a bunch. You talk trash, shakles, and you are no authority.

Of course. Why use religion as a means to try and justify your actions, especially when that particular faith does not condone it within Biblical text? The problem comes in refusing to recognize and admit there are Muslim radical extremists that are using their interpretive view of the Islamic faith, to justify a Jahad holy war against those who don't share nor are willing to convert to their Islamic beliefs.
You are wrong, of course, as we all know that there is such a thing as radical jahadism. Run along now.

I'm not politically correct Jake or ever will be. , I don't walk through life with blinders on or afraid in stating a truth because it might offend someone. Go back to your overseason contingency BS if you can't handle a more adult conversation.
You are admitting that you are engaged in 'fake news' without any evidence. Hundreds of millions? What a dumb fuck are you? One set of my ancestors met my other set of ancestors in New England centuries ago. You johnnies come lately got nothing.

This may be a surprise to you Jake, but not every nation or region beloved in and supports our freedom of speech, or the freedom to choose your own belief. Some places your ability to be vocal in sharing your views could get you jailed or killed.

This may be a surprise to you Jake, but not every nation or region beloved in and supports our freedom of speech, or the freedom to choose your own belief. Some places your ability to be vocal in sharing your views could get you jailed or killed.
You are the equivalent danger to our nation that the jihadists are to theirs. You will not be allowed to succeed here. You will not be "if you let them" successful.

Served overseas several times. Traveled a bunch. You talk trash, shakles, and you are no authority.

When you wake up from your little "Hare Krishna" fantasy of the world let me know.

When you wake up from your little "Hare Krishna" fantasy of the world let me know.
You are living in a dream land full of ahmed bogeys. Grow up.

You need to wake up there son

The Islamic State Kidnaps and Executes 12 Christians in Libya - The Geller Report

What "hundreds of millions", you butt hurt idiot? You are a dupe if you believe that.

Another uneducated c-nt. Polls of multiple muslim countries showed widespread support for terrorism, grow a brain moron.

Where Terrorism Finds Support in the Muslim World

"As Table 1 illustrates, the share of the public that believes suicide bombing and other violence is justifiable varies considerably across countries, with Jordanian Muslims significantly more likely than others to support terrorist acts."

rhodesscholar cuck uses a more than decade-old study in a failed attempt to defend the 'fake analysis' that hundreds of millions of Muslims support violence against the US.

The most important portion of the study is this conclusion: "opinions of the United States and of American foreign policy are important determinants of attitudes towards terrorism. The perception that the U.S. acts unilaterally in international affairs, concerns about the American military becoming a threat, negative views of the Iraq war, the belief that the U.S. opposes democracy in the region, and a generally unfavorable view of America all drive pro-terrorism sentiments."

The Islamic State Kidnaps and Executes 12 Christians in Libya - The Geller Report
Not a chance in Hell that will happen.

He lives in a fantasy world of his own making.

Not a chance in Hell that will happen.

He lives in a fantasy world of his own making.
Indeed, that is exactly what you and Shakles do.

rhodesscholar cuck uses a more than decade-old study in a failed attempt to defend the 'fake analysis' that hundreds of millions of Muslims support violence against the US.

The most important portion of the study is this conclusion: "opinions of the United States and of American foreign policy are important determinants of attitudes towards terrorism. The perception that the U.S. acts unilaterally in international affairs, concerns about the American military becoming a threat, negative views of the Iraq war, the belief that the U.S. opposes democracy in the region, and a generally unfavorable view of America all drive pro-terrorism sentiments."

Jake when have you provided ANY links that contracts their chosen facts? If you are not capable of providing any linked resources no one is going to care at all what your view is.

At least rhodesscholar is willing to do the research while your lazy ass can't even back up a single point.

Jake when have you provided ANY links that contracts their chosen facts? If you are not capable of providing any linked resources no one is going to care at all what your view is.

At least rhodesscholar is willing to do the research while your lazy ass can't even back up a single point.
The fact is that the study is more than decade old.

The fact is that there is no citing of 'hundreds of millions' of Muslims wanting to blow us up.

The fact is cited by me of the problems we have in the ME.

The fact is that there is no citing of 'hundreds of millions' of Muslims wanting to blow us up.

The fact is cited by me of the problems we have in the ME.

You critiqued someone ELSE'S link - bravo. What I'm referring to is your inability to provide any links of your own, that supports YOUR view in this discussion. That's the point.

I critiqued the link given, and I demonstrated that it did not support the OP. Rhodescholar failed in his duty. I have to do no more than prove it.

I used his own link to do that.

Jake when have you provided ANY links that contracts their chosen facts? If you are not capable of providing any linked resources no one is going to care at all what your view is. At least rhodesscholar is willing to do the research while your lazy ass can't even back up a single point.

That's why you have to put garbage like that poster on ignore, they have absolutely nothing of value to offer. They are not intelligent, educated or knowledgeable on the topic, simply repeating the same lines over and over.

Notice how first the asshole claims "millions of muslims don't support terrorism", then when shown they do moves the target as if the poll was taken during the middle ages. A poll taken within the last 20 years or so is certainly legitimate, but when dealing with the unintelligent if it was taken last week it would be attacked then for something else, like the source or some other contrived BS. It is the mentally weak who defend islam and muslim beliefs, with that trash being a prime example.

And where is a poll from RIGHT NOW showing their views are completely different than what my link showed? Nowhere, bec a scumbag like you knows their views haven't.

Clearly retard, you have math problems. If you add up the populations mentioned in the polls, it is well over 100 MM people. But then again, a low IQ weakling like you who has only slogans to offer shouldn't be expected to have strong math skills.

I don't have to post anything from RIGHT NOW: that is the duty of the person making an assertion.

The polls do not mention "hundreds of millions'.

You are trying to extrapolate figures from polls in various places at various times for various reasons.

You are a massive fail, rhodescholar.

Rhodescholar being corrected below once again on OP that has gone south and can't be resurrected:

I critiqued the link given, and I demonstrated that it did not support the OP. Rhodescholar failed in his duty. I have to do no more than prove it.

I used his own link to do that.

FROM 2016, IDIOT ASSHOLE:

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

"In a few countries, a quarter or more of Muslims say that these acts of violence are at least sometimes justified, including 40% in the Palestinian territories, 39% in Afghanistan, 29% in Egypt and 26% in Bangladesh."

Add up all of the populations cited in the article and you are over 100 MM. Fucking moron.

I notice how the moron is posting juvenile youtube videos to cover up for their inability to defend their lies. Typical low IQ liberal out of their depth, a dime a dozen.

Forum List

Back