If you let them...

.... old whitey invented electricity....

Your problem is that you will never get anything. Why don't you just give up and go away and do the rest of us a huge favor. :banana:

Shouldn't you be off somewhere inventing gravity or something?

I can't invent gravity, stunned. It is already a reality. Gravity has been around since time began or have you not noticed that yet?...

Oh yeah! Kind of like electricity, right?

.... old whitey invented electricity....

:lol:

I think that you would fit perfectly living in a country like the Sudan...

Why sayest thou, oh creator of electricity?

More drivel donated from the white hating resident troll again. Do you ever take time off from your white man invented computer to go take a crap? You have to be needing one by now because you are so full of :bsflag: . Make sure that you have plenty of tree leaves handy with you when you go for a dump. I mean you would not want to use another white mans invention called toilet paper, now would you? Try a maple leaf, they are a lot softer. Have fun, troll. :banana:

Daughter of top EU official raped and murdered in Germany - Afghan migrant admits killing

Maria Ladenburger, the daughter of a high-ranking EU official, was returning from a party in the university city of Freiburg in Germany when she was assaulted on a cycle path.

She was raped and then drowned before her body was found in the River Dreisam.

The shocking incident happened on October 16 but details have only been released after an arrest on Friday.

The suspect, an Afghan migrant, was caught after police found DNA on a scarf near the path.

Why is this happening? White invasion and occupation and rape of the African and middle east countries. White man destroy everything they touch. It is greedy white man allowing illegal immigration,etc that will destroy American. They will destroy the world. Biblical prophecy. They came to Africa and the Americas the same way as illegal aliens in boats. Like a wildfire. Destroying everything in their path. Their invasion of the middle east created terrorist. But Muslims are fighting back. We have killed more innocent people then terrorist.

What an absolute load of shit of the first order. "Invasion of the mideast caused terrorism"? Where do these morons come from, and why are they even allowed to breathe?

The Koran teaches Islam to kill those who desecrate Islamic land. Before 911 we had never heard of radical Islam, Al-Qaeda and Isis. Ben Laden told us he fight was because of Americas presence on Muslin land. Get you head out of that dark hole and face reality.

BEFORE 9-11

1993 – The first World Trade Center bombing

1996 – Khobar Towers bombing – Saudi Arabia

1998 – U.S. Embassy bombings Kenya/Tanzania

2000 – USS Cole Bombing - Yemen

I suggest you begin to seriously reeducate yourself on radical Islam.

Why is this happening? White invasion and occupation and rape of the African and middle east countries. White man destroy everything they touch. It is greedy white man allowing illegal immigration,etc that will destroy American. They will destroy the world. Biblical prophecy. They came to Africa and the Americas the same way as illegal aliens in boats. Like a wildfire. Destroying everything in their path. Their invasion of the middle east created terrorist. But Muslims are fighting back. We have killed more innocent people then terrorist.

What an absolute load of shit of the first order. "Invasion of the mideast caused terrorism"? Where do these morons come from, and why are they even allowed to breathe?

The Koran teaches Islam to kill those who desecrate Islamic land. Before 911 we had never heard of radical Islam, Al-Qaeda and Isis. Ben Laden told us he fight was because of Americas presence on Muslin land. Get you head out of that dark hole and face reality.

BEFORE 9-11

You mean on radical jihadism.

BEFORE 9-11

No, they are radical Islamic extremists in their interpretive view of their faith. Just like terrorism is not an overseas contingency plan. I don't care for political correctness, and I won't sugar coat it.

BEFORE 9-11

No, they are radical Islamic extremists in their interpretive view of their faith. Just like terrorism is not an overseas contingency plan. I don't care for political correctness, and I won't sugar coat it.
Like our radical Christians who shoot people and blow up abortion clinucs?

BEFORE 9-11

I'm not afraid to condemn an individual who uses Christianity as their excuse to attempt to justify their need to blow up an abortion clinic. I'd say they are in need to seek counciling as one who is unfamiliar with what Christianity is about, and should face those consequences his actions brings him.

Now I didn't say such extremists are reflective of all Muslims now did I? Are we going to be just as open and honest regarding radical Islam extremists from those who practice their faith?

I will never sugar coat using religion to justify violence Christianity or Islam, and I'm not going to start changing my views for fear someone might find the truth of what's going on offensive.

And the tiny few of those are comparable to the hundreds of millions of muslims who support terrorism, the hundreds of thousands who engage in it, and whole countries like iran who sponsor it across the globe. You are ignored BECAUSE you're a fucking idiot.
What "hundreds of millions", you butt hurt idiot?

You are a dupe if you believe that.

Last edited:
Shakles is correct to condemn religious violence.

Of course. Why use religion as a means to try and justify your actions, especially when that particular faith does not condone it within Biblical text? The problem comes in refusing to recognize and admit there are Muslim radical extremists that are using their interpretive view of the Islamic faith, to justify a Jahad holy war against those who don't share nor are willing to convert to their Islamic beliefs.

Of course. Why use religion as a means to try and justify your actions, especially when that particular faith does not condone it within Biblical text? The problem comes in refusing to recognize and admit there are Muslim radical extremists that are using their interpretive view of the Islamic faith, to justify a Jahad holy war against those who don't share nor are willing to convert to their Islamic beliefs.
You are wrong, of course, as we all know that there is such a thing as radical jahadism. Run along now.

And the tiny few of those are comparable to the hundreds of millions of muslims who support terrorism, the hundreds of thousands who engage in it, and whole countries like iran who sponsor it across the globe. You are ignored BECAUSE you're a fucking idiot.

There are some Middle East "cultures" that don't accept an individual that converts to another faith, which they see as a rejection of their Islamic faith. Persecution of religions, outside of accepting and following the Islamic faith, does exist in certain regions.

There are some Middle East "cultures" that don't accept an individual that converts to another faith, which they see as a rejection of their Islamic faith. Persecution of religions, outside of accepting and following the Islamic faith, does exist in certain regions.
You are speaking as if you are a source of authority. You are not, and are in fact, engaged in 'fake information.'

You are wrong, of course, as we all know that there is such a thing as radical jahadism. Run along now.

I'm not politically correct Jake or ever will be. , I don't walk through life with blinders on or afraid in stating a truth because it might offend someone. Go back to your overseason contingency BS if you can't handle a more adult conversation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back