Two _____ nationals have a baby here...

Honduran and a Mexican have a baby in Dallas, what nationality is the baby?

• Banned
Whether they are here legally, or not, why would the baby, nearly without exception, be automatically granted American citizenship?

Background: Birthright citizenship in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What country should the child be a citizen of?
Well that is the question now isn't it? What do you think?

Whether the child's ancestors came here a year ago, or 100 years ago, it shouldn't matter. The child had no choice in the matter.

Isn't there something in that pesky Constitution about this?

Called Ho-Me.
In short US citizens either unlike it or not.
Called Ho-Me.

and if they were here going to college, or on a visa?

With every intention of returning to the country they live in?
They are still US citizens babies. Tourist from Asia or some other countries purposely comes to US just for this purposes.

Called Ho-Me.
Called Ho-Me.

They are still US citizens babies. Tourist from Asia or some other countries purposely comes to US just for this purposes.

Why?

if I had a baby with an Irish girl while stationed in Spain, was the baby American, Irish, or Spanish?

Why is the baby a citizen of the country it was born in, and not a citizen of it's parent?

Called Ho-Me.
Called Ho-Me.

Why?

if I had a baby with an Irish girl while stationed in Spain, was the baby American, Irish, or Spanish?

Why is the baby a citizen of the country it was born in, and not a citizen of it's parent?
The kid sure wouldn't be Spanish

Spanish citizenship

Called Ho-Me.
Called Ho-Me.

Why?

Spanish citizenship

"You automatically acquire Spanish nationality if one of your parents is Spanish, you were born in Spain and one of your parents was also born there, or you were born in Spain of foreign parents who have no nationality."

Wow, what a LOGICAL way to determine citizenship.

Shame more countries, (like ours), dont' have provisions like that

Called Ho-Me.
Called Ho-Me.

Why?

Spanish citizenship

"You automatically acquire Spanish nationality if one of your parents is Spanish, you were born in Spain and one of your parents was also born there, or you were born in Spain of foreign parents who have no nationality."

I never really wanted to go there, because we are America and I never give a shit what the world thinks...

But since we have that pesky phrase in the 14th "in jurisdiction of" and since these liberals on here continue to ignore the SCOTUS ruling on that Indian case..

Fuck it I will be a hypocrite on this one :)

Called Ho-Me.
Called Ho-Me.

Why?

Spanish citizenship

[emoji22]

Forum List

Back