If you let them...

Surprise, surprise...

If you are an immigrant, raping in Germany is now legal

Sex with violence but no rape
She could not judge whether, with the mentality of the Turkish cultural circle, he had thought the happenings she had experienced as rape might have been for wild sex.
The prosecutor admitted that the acquittal must be a "heavy blow" for the injured party. On the other hand, a conviction is not possible, because no intention is demonstrable.

What do we have here, eh? He restrained her on his bed and roughed her up despite her protesting verbally and trying to fight him.
Not even the female judge was debating that she was restrained, brutally violated and clawed into him crying "stop", the court just said they cant rule out that he thought it was a roleplay since Turks like it rough.

Judges are like politicians today. Most of them are leftist leaning traitors to their countries. If a white guy did the same thing to a muslim girl, we all should know by now that he would have been thrown into the gulag. That is how things are these days. White people are under attack every where every day but yet many whites are to stupid to see this yet. They still believe in the system, a system that is out to culturally eliminate white people. It's as plain as day if one is awake.

This ^^^^^^^ tiresome, pathetic "they out to get us! Help!" Paranoid victim, pussy bullshit belongs in the conspiracy forum, if anywhere.

This ^^^^^^^ tiresome, pathetic "they out to get us! Help!" Paranoid victim, pussy bullshit belongs in the conspiracy forum, if anywhere.

No conspiracy here .....
...said every conspiracy nut ever.

Look buffoon, you already forgot that you are the one who claims conspiracy...

It wasn't me.

How so?

How about you read your own posts?

No conspiracy here .....

It wasn't me.

How so?

I do.

No conspiracy here .....

It wasn't me.

How so?

I do.

I am still amazed as to how you got so far in life with so little? I guess that there are fools out there who will listen to your bull chit drivel, and believe it. Not me though, loser. :321:

It wasn't me.

How so?

I do.

I am still amazed as to how you got so far in life with so little? I guess that there are fools out there who will listen to your bull chit drivel, and believe it. Not me though....

What the hell are you talking about?

It wasn't me.

How so?

I do.

I am still amazed as to how you got so far in life with so little? I guess that there are fools out there who will listen to your bull chit drivel, and believe it. Not me though....

Short, sweet and simple. Your a liberal f'n loser. Got it now?

Boy, you wouldn't know a real American conservative if one picked you up and planted you halfway through the sidewalk. Stop making yourself look stupid and say something about the topic.

I do.

Boy, you wouldn't know a real American conservative if one picked you up and planted you halfway through the sidewalk. Stop making yourself look stupid and say something about the topic.

I know of many true American conservative patriots, and it is bloody well sure that you are not one of them. How can you be a patriot when you are one of those brainless liberal dumbocrats? I love being politically incorrect where it is you who is stupid. You just haven't been told enough times that you are stupid. That is why it has not sunk in yet, clueless.

I know of many true American conservative patriots, and it is bloody well sure that you are not one of them......

Ok boy, it is clear that you are not worth serious discussion. Now STFU and go fetch me some maple syrup. Your irrelevant country exists at our pleasure, JV.

Three Million Migrants on Their Way to Europe
Özdag made the claim this week, according to Austrian politician and migration expert Efgani Dönmez. Dönmez told Austrian media that Turkey was looking to send three million migrants, mostly Afghan nationals, to Europe. He said that the migrants are already amassing on the borders of Turkey and they could arrive in Greece and other European Union countries as early as in the next few days.

Meanwhile:

EU Threatens Legal Action if Poland, Hungary Refuse to Take in Migrants
“If Member States do not increase their relocations soon, the Commission will not hesitate to make use of its powers … for those which have not complied,” the bloc’s executive arm said in a statement.

The European Commission had proposed to punish states unwilling to host migrants, but Reuters reports that officials in Brussels are split on whether to open legal proceedings against Hungary and Poland.

Germany and Sweden invite all those people in, and now when they're in trouble they demand from other members of EU to take the migrants in. They're even saying that if they don't take them, they should leave the EU. If Germany and Sweden invited migrants without consulting other members of EU about it, why should other members accept to take them in? Some leftist "democracy".

Those white fools deserve what they are getting. When you try to look politically correct and want to be multicultural then you will pay the price. The German and Swedish people allowed their SOB politicians to drown their countries in non-white trash, and are paying the price for their stupidity big time. White people can be just so stupid at times.
That effing EU should be gone. The EU has been nothing but a disaster for the white Europeans. They need to take their countries back from the EU asshole dictators.

Western Europeans have always been a monstrosity, first they went nuts in colonialism looting, and shooting poor non-Whites, which makes Whites look like garbage, now they're going nuts allowing Muslims, and Hispanics to loot, and shoot poor Whites, as Whites will eventually cease to exist.

I don't get it, and I don't want to get it.

I think Western Europeans are a massive problem.

Three Million Migrants on Their Way to Europe
Özdag made the claim this week, according to Austrian politician and migration expert Efgani Dönmez. Dönmez told Austrian media that Turkey was looking to send three million migrants, mostly Afghan nationals, to Europe. He said that the migrants are already amassing on the borders of Turkey and they could arrive in Greece and other European Union countries as early as in the next few days.

Meanwhile:

EU Threatens Legal Action if Poland, Hungary Refuse to Take in Migrants
“If Member States do not increase their relocations soon, the Commission will not hesitate to make use of its powers … for those which have not complied,” the bloc’s executive arm said in a statement.

The European Commission had proposed to punish states unwilling to host migrants, but Reuters reports that officials in Brussels are split on whether to open legal proceedings against Hungary and Poland.

Germany and Sweden invite all those people in, and now when they're in trouble they demand from other members of EU to take the migrants in. They're even saying that if they don't take them, they should leave the EU. If Germany and Sweden invited migrants without consulting other members of EU about it, why should other members accept to take them in? Some leftist "democracy".

Those white fools deserve what they are getting. When you try to look politically correct and want to be multicultural then you will pay the price. The German and Swedish people allowed their SOB politicians to drown their countries in non-white trash, and are paying the price for their stupidity big time. White people can be just so stupid at times.
That effing EU should be gone. The EU has been nothing but a disaster for the white Europeans. They need to take their countries back from the EU asshole dictators.

Western Europeans have always been a monstrosity, first they went nuts in colonialism looting, and shooting poor non-Whites, which makes Whites look like garbage, now they're going nuts allowing Muslims, and Hispanics to loot, and shoot poor Whites, as Whites will eventually cease to exist.

I don't get it, and I don't want to get it.

I think Western Europeans are a massive problem.

More like the western Europeans have created and allowed a massive problem for themselves. If it were not for the zionists jews that run and rule Europe, there would not have been any migrant problem. There are many jews on the internet who have said that jews were responsible for this migrant problem. Believe it or not.

I know of many true American conservative patriots, and it is bloody well sure that you are not one of them......

Ok boy, it is clear that you are not worth serious discussion. Now STFU and go fetch me some maple syrup. Your irrelevant country exists at our pleasure, JV.

So, why does a liberal dumbocrat moron like you continue to waste your useless time with me? A good question for me also. So, did you ever go for that IQ check up yet that I suggested months ago that you should do because it sure looks like you haven't done it yet. If there is anything irrelevant here it is you.

Sure, I will bring you some maple syrup but only after I piss in it. I know that you will just love our Canadian maple flavored piss. Maybe I will bring a sample of maple flavored poop for you to try also.

So, do what you like to do best, and bomb us then because that is what you like to do with everyone who does not agree with or kiss your stinking azz hole. F'n bully.

Forum List

Back