If you haven't seen Ashley Judd lately

Remember, she was the one with the Kleptomaniac disorder in the 90's. She was pulling in hundreds of millions, but then stealing from shopkeepers barely getting by.

That's leftists for you.

Apparently she was married to a Formula 1 driver?

She's crazy and didn't want any kids (over population right?) He divorced her, married someone else and had a kid right away!

Well, that's what I heard. :biggrin:

Apparently she was married to a Formula 1 driver?

She's crazy and didn't want any kids (over population right?) He divorced her, married someone else and had a kid right away!

Well, that's what I heard. :biggrin:
Divorced

But that is not to say she didn't steal his heart......in the 90's

She's made a lot of movies, her looks peaked in the 90's-00's, she was married to Dario Franchetti. I used to really like her, have seen her naked many times, now she has sunk further a d further into the leftist loon swamp.

I feel somewhat numb after watching this. Can't say I've seen anything quite like it. I've got news for her, she's nastier for certain, but more than that I sense a mental disorder.

WTF?! That was totally insane, she is totally insane, the crowd are totally insane cheering her on.

There's some serious mental health issues with all these people, it's frightening to watch so many people losing it in public and just 100% melting down.

These people need professional help, they should be removed from society and put into psychiatric institutions and given some deep therapy. It's amazing that none of them have committed suicide yet.

She's made a lot of movies, her looks peaked in the 90's-00's, she was married to Dario Franchetti. I used to really like her, have seen her naked many times, now she has sunk further a d further into the leftist loon swamp.

She's gone full Moonbat from that video.

"Nasty woman" is one of Trumps favored lines.

How dare she speak out against Czar Trump! Off to the reeducation camps wh her !

I feel somewhat numb after watching this. Can't say I've seen anything quite like it. I've got news for her, she's nastier for certain, but more than that I sense a mental disorder.

WTF?! That was totally insane, she is totally insane, the crowd are totally insane cheering her on.

There's some serious mental health issues with all these people, it's frightening to watch so many people losing it in public and just 100% melting down.

These people need professional help, they should be removed from society and put into psychiatric institutions and given some deep therapy. It's amazing that none of them have committed suicide yet.

Might Pupps introduce you to Robin Williams and his telephone cord?

I would have banged her in the movie HEAT.

She is a VERY poor man's Charlize Theron.

All because you disagree with what she had to say?

Even liberal cringed after hearing it! I felt utterly embarrassed for her. Honest liberals will even say she sounded like and unhinged lunatic.

It is OK for them to turn off conservatives. We won't go out and call for a boycott or try to prevent her from making a movie, but we will stay home when her movies air and the movie will bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Nasty woman" is one of Trumps favored lines.

How dare she speak out against Czar Trump! Off to the reeducation camps wh her !

Nice red herring or you completely miss the point. No one said she couldn't protest or speak out against Trump. To the contrary, we conservatives believe in free speech. It is you liberal that quell free speech and don't let the other side have their say.

Rather it wasn't that she couldn't speak, rather we are critiquing that craziness of what she said and her utterly insane delivery.

I am glad she spoke. She didn't inspire anyone. Rather she turned off most people, even liberals!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

New Topics

Forum List

Back