If you haven't seen Ashley Judd lately

I feel somewhat numb after watching this. Can't say I've seen anything quite like it. I've got news for her, she's nastier for certain, but more than that I sense a mental disorder.

Even liberal cringed after hearing it! I felt utterly embarrassed for her. Honest liberals will even say she sounded like and unhinged lunatic.

It is OK for them to turn off conservatives. We won't go out and call for a boycott or try to prevent her from making a movie, but we will stay home when her movies air and the movie will bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No, that award goes to Madonna !

Remember, she was the one with the Kleptomaniac disorder in the 90's. She was pulling in hundreds of millions, but then stealing from shopkeepers barely getting by.
I think you have her confused with Winona Ryder.

"Nasty woman" is one of Trumps favored lines.

How dare she speak out against Czar Trump! Off to the reeducation camps wh her !

Nice red herring or you completely miss the point. No one said she couldn't protest or speak out against Trump. To the contrary, we conservatives believe in free speech. It is you liberal that quell free speech and don't let the other side have their say.

Rather it wasn't that she couldn't speak, rather we are critiquing that craziness of what she said and her utterly insane delivery.

I am glad she spoke. She didn't inspire anyone. Rather she turned off most people, even liberals!

Just how do you know who enjoyed her speech and who she turned off? Like you have a clue?

How dare she speak out against Czar Trump! Off to the reeducation camps wh her !

Nice red herring or you completely miss the point. No one said she couldn't protest or speak out against Trump. To the contrary, we conservatives believe in free speech. It is you liberal that quell free speech and don't let the other side have their say.

Rather it wasn't that she couldn't speak, rather we are critiquing that craziness of what she said and her utterly insane delivery.

I am glad she spoke. She didn't inspire anyone. Rather she turned off most people, even liberals!

Lol! Since when do righties care for free speech !? There's another thread cheering bills that would punish protesters.

Lol! Since when do righties care for free speech !? There's another thread cheering bills that would punish protesters.
I guess the never ending Trump lies, would be considered free speech also

Heard what she said. absolutely disgusting. Do they really think being cruder than trump is going to help them argue that he is too crude for America?

Since we amended the constitution to protect it

Heard what she said. absolutely disgusting. Do they really think being cruder than trump is going to help them argue that he is too crude foe America?
No one is cruder than Trump, and no one lies more than Trump. Be proud that he represents our country

Heard what she said. absolutely disgusting. Do they really think being cruder than trump is going to help them argue that he is too crude foe America?
No one is cruder than Trump, and no one lies more than Trump. Be proud that he represents our country

You clearly didn't listen to Ashley, Hollywood, or mrs Clinton.

I feel somewhat numb after watching this. Can't say I've seen anything quite like it. I've got news for her, she's nastier for certain, but more than that I sense a mental disorder.

Even liberal cringed after hearing it! I felt utterly embarrassed for her. Honest liberals will even say she sounded like and unhinged lunatic.

It is OK for them to turn off conservatives. We won't go out and call for a boycott or try to prevent her from making a movie, but we will stay home when her movies air and the movie will bomb.

What honest liberals?

All because you disagree with what she had to say?

No. Because I call things as I see em. She's fucking nasty alright and she's sick in the head. Oh wait, I just repeated the OP. If you can't see it that's your problem. You might take note of that.

I always wondered why her acting career went south. Now I know why. That made me want to vote for Trump again in 2020.

You clearly didn't listen to Ashley, Hollywood, or mrs Clinton.
Did Mrs. Clinton ever lie, or are you just parroting right wing talking points?

I always wondered why her acting career went south. Now I know why. That made me want to vote for Trump again in 2020.
If you are a real American you will be demanding the impeachment of King Donald in a very short period of time. If not, you have chosen party over country

What honest liberals?

Still waiting 'Hook'.........what honest liberals said Judd "sounded like an unhinged lunatic"?

If you are a real American you will be demanding the impeachment of King Donald in a very short period of time. If not, you have chosen party over country

You got it azzbackwards..........we've chosen country over party.............

Forum List

Back