Ashli Babbitt tried to stop the Violence and Destruction.

Trump did not win the election by a landslide and every lie told connected to it...

If she didn't fight like hell, she wouldn't have a country anymore...

Stop playing dumb and dumber.

But Biden lost 18 of the 19 bellweather counties, yet won the election? The probability of that alone brings a fair election into question.

~S~
So? This was not abnormal to protect him from all of the threats he had? Was it?

I remember this scene quite clearly from another angle just days after her murder, and it was quite evident that she was attempting to stop the breach of the window.

It is also evident from the vids I’ve seen that she entered with a strong sense of purpose and good will, which I have strong suspicions played into John “Jayden X” Sullivan’s leading her to that place so successfully, the same punk that crowed to his CNN media friend that he had promised her a fantastic story and they got it .

You are literally a liar and a traitor.

Nope! Fact! There is no, zip, zero, zilch, nada evidence that Trump won.

If he had the evidence, he would have shown the evidence in his challenges of the results in court. He did not.
Many courts would not make a ruling and decided to not get involved.

Nope! Fact! There is no, zip, zero, zilch, nada evidence that Trump won.

If he had the evidence, he would have shown the evidence in his challenges of the results in court. He did not.
You must accept that Biden lost 18 of 19 bellwether counties and still won.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Since when are elections decided by polling or bellwether?
.... and not the actual votes? Since...never.

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Such excuses helps your feel feels?

Statistical nonsense.

Add to it the poll that showed the people thought they were better off then they were 4 years before. First time a sitting President had a positive response and lost. And Trumps numbers beat the previous record positive by 12 points. And that poll was taken at the height of covid.

You have to be amazingly stupid to think Biden actually pulled the numbers claimed.

Again, your argument is statistical nonsense

I remember this scene quite clearly from another angle just days after her murder, and it was quite evident that she was attempting to stop the breach of the window.

It is also evident from the vids I’ve seen that she entered with a strong sense of purpose and good will, which I have strong suspicions played into John “Jayden X” Sullivan’s leading her to that place so successfully, the same punk that crowed to his CNN media friend that he had promised her a fantastic story and they got it .

Babbitt was a domestic terrorist and treasonous insurrectionist lawfully killed while committing her treasonous crimes.

That conservatives try to make a ‘martyr’ of Babbitt confirms most on the right are likewise enemies of democracy.

Babbitt was a domestic terrorist and treasonous insurrectionist lawfully killed while committing her treasonous crimes.

That conservatives try to make a ‘martyr’ of Babbitt confirms most on the right are likewise enemies of democracy.

What a butthead^^^^^^^

Tell us again why this shooting was justified and Michael Browns was not.

Forum List

Back