If use of the "N" indicates racism is Obama a proven racist for using it on TV or is it OK for every

Obama didn't use the "N-word" on TV, he said it on a podcast entitled What The Fuck.

If you're going to embarrass yourselves with the same old tired talking points, at least get the facts straight.

Doesn't it depend on context? I guess that is a little too complicated for a right winger to understand.

I, for one, am glad to see the President had the balls to not give that word the power that so many small minded idiots insist on giving it. If you can't say "******" then you're a dumb ******.

Obama didn't use the "N-word" on TV, he said it on a podcast entitled What The Fuck.

If you're going to embarrass yourselves with the same old tired talking points, at least get the facts straight.
Oh wow, OK that changes everything.
No, actually it doesnt. It doesnt matter. Obama said the word n1gger (I can't even type it on this board) in public. It got reported all over the place.
But obviously we have different standards for black people and white people. If a white person says we ought to make sure that we film black people all the time to discourage them from committing certain acts, that is considered racism and unacceptable. If a black says the same thing about whites then it's free speech.
If a white person says the word n1gger (I cant even type it on this board, although I can type almost anything else) then he's a racist and loses his job.
If a black person says the word n1gger then he's a rap artist and gets a contract.

OHHH, it Is ok if a black person does it, but whites should be thrown in prison says that cnn idiiot from Brition!

Freedom of speech assholes!!! Freedom of speech!!!!

No fear Matty, you can use the word, freedom of speech and all. I encourage you to express your freedom at the nearest Metro Bus Line

Obama is a number 1 race HUSTLER

He could have come out and called for calm and healing

Instead he drops the Nxxxer word

He's one sick and evil human being

If use of the "N" word indicates racism, is Obama a proven racist for using it on TV or is it OK for everyone?

You're not a racist because you use a word. It's just a word, get over it. More you insist it means those who use it are racist, is inflammatory, and has all that power, more power you give it.

I, for one, am glad to see the President had the balls to not give that word the power that so many small minded idiots insist on giving it. If you can't say "******" then you're a dumb ******.

Context is everything.

I've come to DISPISE this hateful ugly man

How anyone can be proud of someone who does what he does. well you have to be as sick as he is

he has done NOTHING to be a uniter and everything he can to be the DIVIDER

Forum List

Back