If use of the "N" indicates racism is Obama a proven racist for using it on TV or is it OK for every

Liberal/dems are the absolute worst people for using people's DEATHS for their own dirty politics.

Its a damn sickness in them and it is UGLY as hell

I've come to DISPISE this hateful ugly man

How anyone can be proud of someone who does what he does. well you have to be as sick as he is

he has done NOTHING to be a uniter and everything he can to be the DIVIDER
"come to despise"? :rofl: You've given him space in that tiny skull of yours, rent-free, with your butt hurt avies since I've been here you whiner :crybaby:queen Stephanie :boobies: :boohoo:.

Obama is a number 1 race HUSTLER

He could have come out and called for calm and healing

Instead he drops the Nxxxer word

He's one sick and evil human being
hyperbole much Staph?

OH!!! And if you didn't run for President, then :up: stop whining about the guy who had the courage to do it. IOW- STFU Stephanie

I don't want Stephanie to shut up. I get my biggest laughs coming here to read her daily drivel.

Obama didn't use the "N-word" on TV, he said it on a podcast entitled What The Fuck.

If you're going to embarrass yourselves with the same old tired talking points, at least get the facts straight.

Why would the President of the United States be on a podcast called "what the fuck?"

What a classless pile of shit Obama is - how he tarnishes the office.

Obama is a number 1 race HUSTLER

He could have come out and called for calm and healing

Instead he drops the Nxxxer word

He's one sick and evil human being
hyperbole much Staph?

OH!!! And if you didn't run for President, then :up: stop whining about the guy who had the courage to do it. IOW- STFU Stephanie

I don't want Stephanie to shut up. I get my biggest laughs coming here to read her daily drivel.

oh big deal. you're a laugh riot yourself

an Example of what I was talking about: orgasmic over it
Racist teaper who shot up church
but you won't put them down

Obama didn't use the "N-word" on TV, he said it on a podcast entitled What The Fuck.

If you're going to embarrass yourselves with the same old tired talking points, at least get the facts straight.

Why would the President of the United States be on a podcast called "what the fuck?"

:rofl: "tarnishing the office"? like his predessor asleep at the wheel resulting in 3,000 deaths then starting an optional war resulting in another 4,500 dead & tens of 1000's permanently maimed?

Chutzpah, google it Uncensored2008 you rw hack :thup:

mWXN32R.jpg

Last edited:

:rofl: "tarnishing the office"? like his predessor asleep at the wheel resulting in 3,000 deaths then starting an optional war resulting in another 4,500 dead & tens of 1000's permanently maimed. Chutzpah, google it Uncensored2008 you rw hack :thup:

mWXN32R.jpg
So you admit that Obama has beclowned the Oval Office by appearing on a podcast called WTF. Good.

:rofl: "tarnishing the office"? like his predessor asleep at the wheel resulting in 3,000 deaths then starting an optional war resulting in another 4,500 dead & tens of 1000's permanently maimed. Chutzpah, google it Uncensored2008 you rw hack :thup:

mWXN32R.jpg
So you admit that Obama has beclowned the Oval Office by appearing on a podcast called WTF. Good.

really, that's about his class. low class and nasty just like that comedian who thinks the name is funny. two wonderful role models for the children, eh?

mWXN32R.jpg
no you chickenhawk keyboard commando. His predecessor :thup:

mWXN32R.jpg
Bush appeared on a podcast called WTF? Really? Link?

mWXN32R.jpg
Bush appeared on a podcast called WTF? Really? Link?
I wouldn't have cared if they televised Shrub going to a cat house as long as it meant he wasn't sending more kids to his optional war (vietraq) BTW- you serve kiddo? When, where?

you ever serve Steph Stephanie ? Thats what I thought. Also, what are your foreign policy bona fides? That was a rhetorical question BTW you cumb dunt.

:rofl: "tarnishing the office"? like his predessor asleep at the wheel resulting in 3,000 deaths then starting an optional war resulting in another 4,500 dead & tens of 1000's permanently maimed?

Chutzpah, google it Uncensored2008 you rw hack :thup:

Dog Com, you put the "holy fuck" in "what a fucking retard." :thup:
So you got nothing AGAIN? :laugh:

"tarnish the office" You should do standup :thup:

Forum List

Back