If use of the "N" indicates racism is Obama a proven racist for using it on TV or is it OK for every

Why would the President of the United States be on a podcast called "what the fuck?"

What a classless pile of shit Obama is - how he tarnishes the office.
:rofl: "tarnishing the office"? like his predessor asleep at the wheel resulting in 3,000 deaths then starting an optional war resulting in another 4,500 dead & tens of 1000's permanently maimed. Chutzpah, google it Uncensored2008 you rw hack :thup:

mWXN32R.jpg
So you admit that Obama has beclowned the Oval Office by appearing on a podcast called WTF. Good.
no you chickenhawk keyboard commando. His predecessor :thup:
Bush appeared on a podcast called WTF? Really? Link?
I wouldn't have cared if they televised Shrub going to a cat house as long as it meant he wasn't sending more kids to his optional war (vietraq) BTW- you serve kiddo? When, where?
OK. So as far as we know Barack Obama is the only president in history to have beclowned himself and shamed the Oval Office by appearing on a podcast called WTF. That right? Anyone other president do that? FDR, maybe? Reagan?

I , for one, am beginning a retro-trend of referring to African-Americans as "Negros". I have no objections whatsoever to being referred to as an "Anglo" or "Caucasian"; why should they object to the use of all of our proper anthropological racial names?

Response to the OP.

Thank you for the helpful hint, but I'll pass.

I don't take Obama as a role model for anything I do or say.

If use of the "N" word indicates racism, is Obama a proven racist for using it on TV or is it OK for everyone?

Nothing wrong with using 'n-i-g-g-e-r' in the context obama did ... for anyone. It should be used (in such context) by everyone instead of the pansy-assed "the N word". I see you used the pansy-assed version. :rolleyes:

Response to the OP.

Thank you for the helpful hint, but I'll pass.

I don't take Obama as a role model for anything I do or say.

We tried to warn the people
Look where our country is after only SIX years of this horrible man as President.
riots, lootings, cities burning, dumping on some flag. etc

I've come to DISPISE this hateful ugly man

How anyone can be proud of someone who does what he does. well you have to be as sick as he is

he has done NOTHING to be a uniter and everything he can to be the DIVIDER
I see this bothers you way more than the murder of 9 churchgoers and the sexual abuse of little girls.

So you got nothing AGAIN? :laugh:

"tarnish the office" You should do standup :thup:

Well, we can't all come up with erudite commentary like "BUT BOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHH." the way you do.. :dunno:

Obama is a fool, a clown, a buffoon. I was no fan of Bush, but at least he was an adult.
you make The Rabbi & Stephanie look like Rhodes Scholars w/ the zany comments you make :lol:

Obama didn't use the "N-word" on TV, he said it on a podcast entitled What The Fuck.

If you're going to embarrass yourselves with the same old tired talking points, at least get the facts straight.

OOHhhhhhhh...

Good for you pointing out the vast gulf of distinction, between that which was originally printed to media via the web and that which went out live on Television.

Uhg!

Can you even imagine a world without people like you? So always willing to jump into the breach and take on the BIG ISSUES!

Thank you... for just being... YOU~

Last edited:
If use of the "N" word indicates racism, is Obama a proven racist for using it on TV or is it OK for everyone?

He made reference to the term.

Well yes of course... I SO agree. I mean all obama did was reference (the 'n' word)... it's not like he actually SAID (the "n" word).

Why do people make such a big deal such things. The President knows the difference between saying (the "N" word) and using (the "N" word) in reference to (the "N" word).

What a great point Gilligan! You're really on your game today.

(Reader, just in case ya missed it, obama actually DID use the word which can't be typed on this website, because the use of such comes at far greater a price than beheading 9 year old little girls because they're Christian... . In the above response I was pulling old Gilligan's leg, because he is being himself and that's always fits the bill for sarcasm GOLD! )

Last edited:
Well yes of course... I SO agree. I mean all obama did was reference (the 'n' word)... it's not like he actually SAID (the "n" word).

Why do people make such a big deal such things. The President knows the difference between saying (the "N" word) and using (the "N" word) in reference to (the "N" word).

What a great point Gilligan! You're really on your game today.

(Reader, just in case ya missed it, obama actually DID use the word which can't be typed on this website, because the use of such comes at far greater a price than beheading 9 year old little girls because they're Christian... . In the above response I was pulling old Gilligan's leg, because he is being himself and that's always fits the bill for sarcasm GOLD! )

You can't say "n!gger" on this board? Not a word I use, but pretty childish if the board censors it.

Forum List

Back