If the shooter is a Muslim....

The left's newest excuse was it was consensual therefore quite OK ...but it wasn't OK

She wanted it, it was her fault, she's a slut right. Democrats don't believe a word of the crap they spew, they pretend to care about women and women's issues while abusing women and excusing the abuse its total BS.

Fucking leftists make my head hurt with their nonsense

We stomped their guts out in 2016, take comfort in that.

You got lucky. Don't expect that to last.
Liberals are easy targets because their positions are illogical and lack common sense.

But we get millions more votes. Enjoy your temporary illegitimate president.

A POTUS, married no less, his wife in the next room, the chief executive and most powerful man on the planet whips it out in the workplace and gets a mush brained intern less than half his age to do the deed and you see no reason to expect Clinton to exercise control and professionalism? I have no use for you be gone. :eusa_hand:

The left's newest excuse was it was consensual therefore quite OK ...but it wasn't OK

She wanted it, it was her fault, she's a slut right. Democrats don't believe a word of the crap they spew, they pretend to care about women and women's issues while abusing women and excusing the abuse its total BS.

LMAO you people lost the House 8 years ago :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals are easy targets because their positions are illogical and lack common sense.

Only in 1 state, Trump won the total popular vote in the other 49 states. That sound you hear is me letting the air out of your talking point, awe you look sad.

If the shooter is a right wing nutjob there will be crickets from the right.
No, no, no, no. It's never crickets.

You will see exactly what you always see. Red herrings, tu quoques, straw men, all manner of smoke and bullshit to protect the bad guy.

Show me one post of someone protecting the bad guy or shut your mouth
Every single pseudocon post in this topic since it was revealed the guy is one of yours.

Show me one post where you condemn the Right because of this killer or shut your mouth.

Do me a favor. Put back those goal posts after you’re done moving them. Thanks in advanced, dickhead
I didn't move shit, retard. Ever since the killer has not turned out to be a Muslim, you bigots have been running to and fro trying to throw up smoke to cover up your retardation.

Everyone knows, including you, that if it had been a Muslim or a leftie, you would be screaminig with ecstacy and blaming ALL Muslims or ALL lefties for the killing.

Yet you will NEVER blame all righties for the killings being done by right wingers.

You can dance and jig and sieg heil all the live long day, fuckwit, but you can never outrun the stench of hypocrisy you leave all over this forum in your posts.

You will see exactly what you always see. Red herrings, tu quoques, straw men, all manner of smoke and bullshit to protect the bad guy.

Every single pseudocon post in this topic since it was revealed the guy is one of yours.

Show me one post where you condemn the Right because of this killer or shut your mouth.
What does the “Right” have to do with a leftist Nazi?
The majority of scholars identify Nazism in both theory and practice as a form of far-right politics.[14] Far-right themes in Nazism include the argument that superior people have a right to dominate other people and purge society of supposed inferior elements.[15]

Additionally, A social media profile for a man named Robert Bowers shows a feed full of anti-Semitic posts, including one from just hours before the shooting started:
The link is to gab.com, which is a social network for alt-right and white supremacists.

“I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered,” the post read. “Screw your optics, I’m going in.”

The profile was later removed.

Rocko and all the other tards: Here's an idea.

The next time there is a killing, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WAIT FOR FACTS.

Do me a favor. Put back those goal posts after you’re done moving them. Thanks in advanced, dickhead
I didn't move shit, retard. Ever since the killer has not turned out to be a Muslim, you bigots have been running to and fro trying to throw up smoke to cover up your retardation.

Everyone knows, including you, that if it had been a Muslim or a leftie, you would be screaminig with ecstacy and blaming ALL Muslims or ALL lefties for the killing.

Yet you will NEVER blame all righties for the killings being done by right wingers.

You can dance and jig and sieg heil all the live long day, fuckwit, but you can never outrun the stench of hypocrisy you leave all over this forum in your posts.

If if’s and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a merry Christmas.

Still waiting for that post of someone defending the guy.

Or would you like to retract that dishonest statement?

LMAO you people lost the House 8 years ago :auiqs.jpg:

Yep. The party in power usually loses seats in the mid term. Keep that in mind.

Only in 1 state, Trump won the total popular vote in the other 49 states. That sound you hear is me letting the air out of your talking point, awe you look sad.

Don't work that way.

Don't work that way.
That’s right...it doesn’t work that way. Our Founders established the Electoral College to ensure the rights of the people via their citizenship of a state.

Bower's picture has just appeared in the dictionary next to the entry for unhinged.

There will be crickets from the left. When will Jews wake up and leave the Democratic plantation??

Wow, did I call it or what?

I said you tards would not learn a lesson from prematurely ejaculating over the pipe bomber and ASSuming he was a Democrat.

And look at you now. Just 24 hours later, and you are hoping this one is a Muslim!

You just can't be more retarded! You idiots literally NEVER learn!!! :bang3:
But here is what may happen because of liberal scum like you:

The America hating liberals have created this environment with their repeated calls for violence and unrest. What has happened is what always happened when bullies keep attacking people. They get pissed and attack, taking it back to those they see as causing the situation. I fear it will only get worse because I am certain lib scum will not back down nor will it's media allies who daily attack the president. I look for it to get worse and worse perhaps culminating in martial law being declared days before or after the elections.

He's an anti Semitic asshole....like all anti Semites are

Anti-semites are found in all parties, left, right, race, ethnicities etc.

The same holds true for racists, bigots, homophobes and on and on and on

He is an alt right fascist. Same as an white nationalist. And he is a Christian.

Just because someone claims they're a christian doesn't mean they are.

So true. The right has been claiming a monopoly on Christianity for purely political purposes for decades.

The right doesn't have a monopoly on Christianity.

Anti-semites are found in all parties, left, right, race, ethnicities etc.

He is an alt right fascist. Same as an white nationalist. And he is a Christian.

So true. The right has been claiming a monopoly on Christianity for purely political purposes for decades.

The left doesn’t even have a vested interest.

The left doesn’t even have a vested interest.

Well, they were yelling, screaming, and kicking God out of their last dnc.

Forum List

Back