If the shooter is a Muslim....

A POTUS should be able to prey upon young 20 something White House interns? I thought you liberals cared about women? :anj_stfu:

She was willing, and joined of her own free will. I'm not sure all those grabbed pussies made the same choice.

A POTUS, married no less, his wife in the next room, the chief executive and most powerful man on the planet whips it out in the workplace and gets a mush brained intern less than half his age to do the deed and you see no reason to expect Clinton to exercise control and professionalism? I have no use for you be gone. :eusa_hand:

The left's newest excuse was it was consensual therefore quite OK ...but it wasn't OK

She wanted it, it was her fault, she's a slut right. Democrats don't believe a word of the crap they spew, they pretend to care about women and women's issues while abusing women and excusing the abuse its total BS.

Fucking leftists make my head hurt with their nonsense

That could be gas.

Muslims have earned their reputation. That fact that you can’t acknowledge that is your problem

I know we are getting attacked by them everyday.
Every day? Really?

More Americans have been killed by lightning this year than by Muslims, you fucking bigoted twat.

Thanks to Trump, but the desire to kill us is there, birdbrain.
Wrong again, tard. There were less Americans killed by Muslims than by lightning for many years prior to Trump.

Keep trying! This is fucking hilarious.

Shit boy, Obama killed way, way, way more Muslims than Trump has.

how many americans were killed by muslims in the year 1999 and how many
died of lightening?

Or 2001.....

Muslims have earned their reputation. That fact that you can’t acknowledge that is your problem

Every day? Really?

More Americans have been killed by lightning this year than by Muslims, you fucking bigoted twat.

Wrong again, tard. There were less Americans killed by Muslims than by lightning for many years prior to Trump.

died of lightening?

Watch him now move the goalposts

Can one tragedy occur without everyone e politicizing it?

If people are killed and the first thing you think about is politics there is something wrong with you. Be a human being. Mourn
People die everyday.

Wow, did I call it or what?

I said you tards would not learn a lesson from prematurely ejaculating over the pipe bomber and ASSuming he was a Democrat.

And look at you now. Just 24 hours later, and you are hoping this one is a Muslim!

Goddam! You just can't be more retarded!

Hmmm..

Let me see can you blame anyone for initially thinking Muslim first when hearing Jews were just slaughtered in their place of worship?

If your answer is yes you’re probably a pc bot
When I hear Jews were slaughtered, I think "Nazi", you stupid fuck.

And now your post has just proven you STILL haven't learned not to make a public ASS of yourself!

Pathetic.

Better explain this to Kavanaugh family.

You know I was being satirical. Why would I explain it the Kavanaugh family, he lied under oath many times.

A guy mails some pipe bombs to some Democrats.

And the tards go, "It has to be Democrats doing this! Logic!"

It turns out it was a Trumpie with a van covered in Trumpie stickers.

And the tards go, "Those stickers must be only a day old! Otherwise roving gangs of demented Democrats woulda vandalized it! Therefore Deep State! Logic!"

It turns out the guy put those stickers on his van at least ten months ago.

And the tards go, "It's Obama's fault...somehow! Logic!"

A shooter then kills a bunch of Jews.

And the tards go, "It hasta be a Muslim!"

These fucking tards never quit being tards. GEEZUS!

Hmmm..

Let me see can you blame anyone for initially thinking Muslim first when hearing Jews were just slaughtered in their place of worship?

If your answer is yes you’re probably a pc bot

And now your post has just proven you STILL haven't learned not to make a public ASS of yourself!

Pathetic.

You know I was being satirical. Why would I explain it the Kavanaugh family, he lied under oath many times.
He did not. Your an extremist delusional kook.

Every day? Really?

died of lightening?

Or 2001.....

You mean our favorite allies did this to us, but don't we still love them? Not me.

If the shooter is a right wing nutjob there will be crickets from the right.
No, no, no, no. It's never crickets.

You will see exactly what you always see. Red herrings, tu quoques, straw men, all manner of smoke and bullshit to protect the bad guy.

Pseudocons are never silent. They always rush to the aid of the bad guy.

She was willing, and joined of her own free will. I'm not sure all those grabbed pussies made the same choice.

A POTUS, married no less, his wife in the next room, the chief executive and most powerful man on the planet whips it out in the workplace and gets a mush brained intern less than half his age to do the deed and you see no reason to expect Clinton to exercise control and professionalism? I have no use for you be gone. :eusa_hand:

The left's newest excuse was it was consensual therefore quite OK ...but it wasn't OK

She wanted it, it was her fault, she's a slut right. Democrats don't believe a word of the crap they spew, they pretend to care about women and women's issues while abusing women and excusing the abuse its total BS.

That could be gas.

You assholes do that also, give decent people gas, good point

Wanna try again, shit for brains?

You will see exactly what you always see. Red herrings, tu quoques, straw men, all manner of smoke and bullshit to protect the bad guy.

Show me one post of someone protecting the bad guy or shut your mouth

Pathetic.

He did not. Your an extremist delusional kook.

He lied under oath several times, he should be disbarred not put on the SC.

That could be gas.

You assholes do that also, give decent people gas, good point

Wanna try again, shit for brains?

Ouch! lol

We stomped their guts out in 2016, take comfort in that.

You got lucky. Don't expect that to last.

Every single pseudocon post in this topic since it was revealed the guy is one of yours.

Show me one post where you condemn the Right because of this killer or shut your mouth.

We stomped their guts out in 2016, take comfort in that.

You got lucky. Don't expect that to last.
Liberals are easy targets because their positions are illogical and lack common sense.

Every single pseudocon post in this topic since it was revealed the guy is one of yours.

Show me one post where you condemn the Right because of this killer or shut your mouth.
What does the “Right” have to do with a leftist Nazi?

Do me a favor. Put back those goal posts after you’re done moving them. Thanks in advanced, dickhead

He's an anti Semitic asshole....like all anti Semites are

Anti-semites are found in all parties, left, right, race, ethnicities etc.

The same holds true for racists, bigots, homophobes and on and on and on

He is an alt right fascist. Same as an white nationalist. And he is a Christian.

Just because someone claims they're a christian doesn't mean they are.
And yet it never occurs to you bigots that just because someone claims they are a Muslim doesn't mean they are.

We have people in this topic blaming ALL Muslims for the actions of terrorists.

Strangely, they are not blaming all Righties for the actions of the right wing killers and pipe bomber.

The stench of hypocrisy is all over you people.

Forum List

Back